Likasit Huajai Screencaps

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat and Por makes the most beautiful couple!! Their chemistry on screen is simply amazing!! Credits to Por's Fanclub.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here's more screencaps and and an interview, credits to Pat's Fanclub. Awww...Pat and Por looks so happy together in the interview!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
poopympang said:
i never saw this lakorn beofre... but i hjave to watch it!!
[post="156375"][/post]​
Likasit Huajai is a must see lakorn!! If you are seeking an attention grabber with lots of suspense, laughter and romance, you should definitely give the lakorn a try...This is the first lakorn that Pat and Por starred together and they ROCK!! I love the everything about it!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i thought pat looked so pretty in this lakorn!..love her long hair..still mad that she cut it..thanx for sharing mara phang..love the baby :D

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
omg i thought pat looked so pretty in this lakorn!..love her long hair..still mad that she cut it..thanx for sharing mara phang..love the baby :D
[post="158591"][/post]​

I know really like this lakorn. Her hair looks really nice. hehe

Dan&FilmLover

sarNie Egg
I JUST FINISHED WACTHING THIS LAKORN AND IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!I DIDN'T REGRET WACTHING IT.......I WACTHED IT AFTER I WATCHED BARB RUK TALAY FUN!!!!!!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Dan&FilmLover said:
I JUST FINISHED WACTHING THIS LAKORN AND IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!I DIDN'T REGRET WACTHING IT.......I WACTHED IT AFTER I WATCHED BARB RUK TALAY FUN!!!!!!!!!
[post="171330"][/post]​
I'm glad you had a chance to see two of my most favorable lakorns!! Both lakorns were creative and meaningful. I love them...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know where I can find interviews on this lakorn.. I havent seen any.. I guess because I'm all late in watching the lakorn and stuff haahLOL.. thank for sharing!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat is really funny in this lakorn.LOL.She and Go goes pretty well as sis/bro in here.Go looked really cute in this lakorn , by the way they dressed him.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i think Pat called Por a perv at the begining of this lakorn and it was so funny cuz Pat was coming back home from her school.LOL.Did they call the little baby Oh Ay?This lakorn was such a long time ago that i don't really remember it.LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
thoyting said:
anyone know where I can find interviews on this lakorn.. I havent seen any.. I guess because I'm all late in watching the lakorn and stuff haahLOL.. thank for sharing!
[post="171527"][/post]​
You're welcome, Thoyting. Lakornlover said she has some old interviews/shows from Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun that she will post in the Archive section. I've been patiently waiting for those uploads. She must be really busy. I'm sure she hasn't forgotten about them. I've been checking her page everyway. LOL.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
i think Pat called Por a perv at the begining of this lakorn and it was so funny cuz Pat was coming back home from her school.LOL.Did they call the little baby Oh Ay?This lakorn was such a long time ago that i don't really remember it.LOL.
[post="171653"][/post]​
Yep, Pat did called Por a perv in the beginning because he was dogging her. LOL. But, he backfired her by saying she's the one trying to expose herself by unbuttoning her shirt. LOL. In reality, Pat was fighting with this guy who was trying to harrass her. She switched seats and ended up sitting next to Por. That was the most hilarious scene in all Thai lakorns!! I really love that part, especially when Pat threw her luggage on Por's head. :loool: I couldn't stop laughing...

Yes, the baby was named OA in this lakorn. She's the cutest and most talented child I've seen.