Likasit Hua Jai

L

lalalek

Gosh i want to watch this movie but i don't even have time....so that suck!!!! i heard that this movie was really good.....i just don't like Por in Barp Ruk Talay Fun, he tries to be a player when he don't even look like one.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Por in Likasit hua jai.. but about barp ruk talay fun.. i don't know yet cause i haven't seen it so tell u guys know later.. but Por ain't bad at acting at all.. :) pretty good..

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
please post the summary and also the character because i have no idea who's playing

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
slee00 said:
Please post summary...thanks
[post="140564"][/post]​
This lakorn is really cute!!! I'm going to give a quick summary though 'cause I want you to watch it for yourself.. hehheh sorry if you wanted a spoiler

Mai (Pat- N'ek) comes home from America to find that her cousin, Phi has been brutally murdered. Though Mai and Phi have not kept in touch in nearly twenty years, her last wish was that Mai and her family take care of her baby daughter Oh-A (which I have to mention is the most darliest baby in the whole world) Mai and her family are more than eager to have a child in their home... the only problem is Oh-A still has a father, Likasit (Por- P'ek).

Likasit's marriage to Phi was a loving one. Though it seems that over the years they have drifted apart so according to others. People speculated that Phi had an affair and that her lover was a part of her murder. Another theory goes was Likasit and his step-mother were once dating before and that Likasit was responsible for her death. Whatever the cases, Phi's death remains a mystery throughout the lakorn.

Now that Oh-A is motherless, Mai wants more than anything to keep the child away from Likasit's dysfuntional home (Likasit has an 1. ex-girl friend :wub: /step-mother, 2. :wacko: Crazy little sister 3. B) carefree, borderline crazy himself, younger brother) .... But Likasit isn't going to give in to Mai's demand that easily.... He of course is the father and is entitle to see his daughter. Pretending to be a married nurse, Mai was able to convince Likasit at last to keep Oh-A at her place. And so goes on this lakorn....How will Likasit find ways to make a move on Mai, the "married nurse"?? :huh: ?? Oh plenty of ways haahaha you just have to watch!!! :w000t:

Oh yeah..... I guess i need to at least write about this too. Mai has an older brother (he pretend to be Mai's husband :rolleyes: ) has a girlfriend which for some reason (god knows why) her family is so against him... But whatever... I think he's only part of the movie cause he's suppose to solve Phi's murder.

Other than watching Por and Pat get darn close :wub: to each in this lakorn.. (great chemistry by the way) I find myself just adoring the little girl that plays Oh-A. She's sooooo cute!!!! I can just watch her for hours(sss) lol... makes me want to have a baby (oh no i'm starting to sound like Sarn!!!) I actually left off in episode 18 and the next episode looks so good!!!!! Dang expirations :shocked: !!!!!!! I'm so mad cause i missed the last episode by a day... a freakin day... I had to cancel my dl and the next day... it was already expired!! Dang expiration time!!! Anyway i know i'm not suppose to make a request here... But please if anyone can end my suspense... I will be soo grateful!!! :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Great summary, iamnowhere. You are going to make me want to watch the lakorn again. I love Likasit Huajai...I watched it several times and I haven't gotten bored of Pat and Por yet. All there lakorns are the greatest, and Likasit Huajai is not an exception!! It's a must see!! I would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't given it a chance. This is one of the best lakorns out there....

If you are looking for a heart-warming, attention grabber type of lakorn, Likasit Huajai will be your pick!!

Pat, Por and OA will get you glued to your seats. LOL. OA is the most cutest, adorable and talented baby I've seen in my lifetime.

I would also highly recommend Barp Ruk Talay Fun. That's my number #1 lakorn of the decade!! I've seen that lakorn over five times, and still won't miss a scene when it's on. I love both lakorns equally.

danny

sarNie Hatchling
haha me too makes me what to watch the series again too...
it was quite addicting i have to say...kept me up just so that i could watch it...man i remember those days so well...lol...
but great chemistry between the two...^^

i think i'm gonna go and grab my copy at home so i can watch it after i get off work...lool...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
I was gonna pass this lakorn up because of the new stars, but I am glad that I didn't. It turned out to be pretty good and I became a por and pat fan afterwards. I am helping cuddlyxkute upload some episodes, so go check in the archive section. If you want earlier episodes just pm me, I will be happy to upload it.

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
This movie is actually coolios! heheh I thought that it'll be very very boring b/c of Fai's death scene. But I gave it another try and it was cool!!!!!!! Love this movie heheh

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
an la said:
I was gonna pass this lakorn up because of the new stars, but I am glad that I didn't. It turned out to be pretty good and I became a por and pat fan afterwards. I am helping cuddlyxkute upload some episodes, so go check in the archive section. If you want earlier episodes just pm me, I will be happy to upload it.
[post="144963"][/post]​
Same situation too!! I didn't want give it a chance til i saw pat in hima and then I was still hesitate!! But Then I saw that baby O.A. and now i'm like addicted to pat and por!! I couldnt finish Likasit so I had dl Barp Ruk Talay Fun.... oh man.... I'm such an addict!! Now i'm "Thanks Mara Phang" lol :loool:

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
an la said:
[post="144963"][/post]​
oh my gosh u have this movie?? please when are you going to finifsh uploading it?? i was trying to look for this movie fir i dont know how long but really want to watch it.. please hurry with the upload if you can..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Same situation too!! I didn't want give it a chance til i saw pat in hima and then I was still hesitate!! But Then  I saw that baby O.A.  and now i'm like addicted to pat and por!!  I couldnt finish Likasit so I had dl Barp Ruk Talay Fun.... oh man.... I'm such an addict!! Now i'm "Thanks Mara Phang" lol  :loool:
[post="145036"][/post]​
You are hilarious. LOL. I'm addicted to Pat and Por, too!!