LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i was there. Oil jumped right in front of my niece and I was right beside him. It was so funny because everyone was just trying to grab him. It was so fun!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah, i was there. Oil jumped right in front of my niece and I was right beside him. It was so funny because everyone was just trying to grab him. It was so fun!

Sally, did you get that on camera? That would be funny to see...I miss our concert, too bad I can't watch it...strangely, I only have the sound, but no video.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, my niece have it on video, we just don't know how to upload the videos. Hey, when are you available? I'm done with my finals. I want to go and visit you, may be like next week.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You can find a clip on Youtube of it. I'll find the link later. I got it on my camera too. Oil is crazy. LOL.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah, my niece have it on video, we just don't know how to upload the videos. Hey, when are you available? I'm done with my finals. I want to go and visit you, may be like next week.
Homegirl...I told you I have nothing but free time these days...so you don't even ask...I'm always home, plus, I don't really have friends anymore...so I don't go out at all...and always being broke doesn't help