LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I just have my sister call the girl to day about the infomation about the one in Warren, MI and I found out that they couldn't find plane ticket to come here on Novmener 22, I so happy but now all my happness when down hill...I only live 13 minute from where the concert will be taking places...No More LIFT & OIL for us MIGHIGIAN...

****ALSO THE GIRL TELLS MY SISTER THAT NUM .S, IS COMING BACK IN DECEMBER FOR SOME MORE US TOURING...
sorry... but u know u can always drive... hahaha... to MN kekeke. THERE IS ALSO ONE IN CHICHAGO SO GO THERE. :D IT BE WORTH IT.

balloon2006

sarNie Egg
I just have my sister call the girl to day about the infomation about the one in Warren, MI and I found out that they couldn't find plane ticket to come here on Novmener 22, I so happy but now all my happness when down hill...I only live 13 minute from where the concert will be taking places...No More LIFT & OIL for us MIGHIGIAN...

****ALSO THE GIRL TELLS MY SISTER THAT NUM .S, IS COMING BACK IN DECEMBER FOR SOME MORE US TOURING...
Do you know the dates and locations for Num Sornam concerts in December?

maimablis

sarNie Egg
We've only got two days left...so let's brainstorm...I think this forum is a great forum for us all to voice our opinion on various topics, and if there's a chance for us to meet each other in person...it would make commenting in this forum even more fun...

I'm already going with two girls from this forum, we don't know each other, but we have Sarnworld in common, and everything else in this forum...and of course, Lift & Oil...
o wow that's awesome. I'm going to. We should all wear something in common or something unique that can tell. i have a question. Goin to a concert should one wear nicely as in dresses n etc cause last time i went to num i dress normal jeans n tshirt and when i got thea everyone was all in dresses and short skirt plus i feel that those who dress nicer got more attention...that's mine opinion.

**** hey lildreamer i got ur pm. I'll call u up when i'm at the concert. hope to u you n all those other sarnies gurlos.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
o wow that's awesome. I'm going to. We should all wear something in common or something unique that can tell. i have a question. Goin to a concert should one wear nicely as in dresses n etc cause last time i went to num i dress normal jeans n tshirt and when i got thea everyone was all in dresses and short skirt plus i feel that those who dress nicer got more attention...that's mine opinion.

**** hey lildreamer i got ur pm. I'll call u up when i'm at the concert. hope to u you n all those other sarnies gurlos.
LOL!!! I didn't go to Sornram's concert but my sister went and said the same thing. She blamed me for telling her to dress comfortable (in pants and shirt). She wanted to look better next to Sornram. Personally I say dress comfortable but if u plan to take picture with Oil and Lift and want to look better, then go head and dress up. There will be too many girls for them to even notice you presence. Anyways have fun at the concert. I would love to go but too far and I have to study for my 3 midterms. I hate it!! why do they always have concert during midterms or final weeks just like sornram.

pze

sarNie Adult
from wat i was told SORNRAM isnt scheduled to come back this year due to come schedule conflicts.....

maimablis

sarNie Egg
LOL!!! I didn't go to Sornram's concert but my sister went and said the same thing. She blamed me for telling her to dress comfortable (in pants and shirt). She wanted to look better next to Sornram. Personally I say dress comfortable but if u plan to take picture with Oil and Lift and want to look better, then go head and dress up. There will be too many girls for them to even notice you presence. Anyways have fun at the concert. I would love to go but too far and I have to study for my 3 midterms. I hate it!! why do they always have concert during midterms or final weeks just like sornram.

I knoe, i hate it when something really good like this come up n at the same time there is also midterm n tests comin up, too. I guess that's how life is. Thank god i took most of my midterms and tests last week n this week. I just took my anatomy test today but i'm glad im over with it. Talking about the wearing nicely thingy mingy to the concert, i think i'm just gonna wear normal but foe sure better than last time . I knoe the fact that they not gonna even notice meh even though i'm there or not, but i careless bout that, all i want is a ok pic of meh with them to keep as a memo.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
MINNESOTA WILL HAVE A FAN MEETING ON NOVEMEBER 22, 2008. TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASE AT THE CONCERT FOR $15.00 AND $30.00 AT THE DOOR! FLAYER WILL BE POSTED SOON! AND LOCATIONS! CALL ME IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanna share the LA poster with you guys. It's very Cute. Sorry I had to take a picture of it, cause my scanner couldn't scan it.

Also, make note of the new Ticket Pricing for LA show.

2 VIP is $59
2 Regular is $39

There will be a Singing Competition with a prize of $500. From what I was told, whoever can mimic or sing like Lift & Oil is the concept they are going for.

The sponsors apologize for the ticket confusion. They don't know why people were giving out ticket pricing before they got a chance to finalize and confirm the ticket pricing. Anyways now they have finalized the ticketing issue and are selling tickets.

You can also call these numbers if you want to buy tickets: 323.962.3588/ 323.491.9310

kry*star

sarNie Adult
alrighty!! so who went to clovis last night? anyone willing to share their experience? i have couple things to do but i'll come back and share my pix with you sarnies later one! i think it went well but sadly i didn't think there were a lot of people. i guess i perfer more people than few people. the line was awfully nice when we went for pictures and autographs but then it might be a lift and oil once in a life time and not too many people came. i just hope the stars doesn't feel bad/sad... i'm pretty sure they're happy to see us though...

lift... what can i say about him... my gosh... i so love oil over lift in their mvs and everything but i think now i love lift more. he's just so nice and easy. i don't know, he's so natural. he's more of a people person and when you greet him, he makes you feel important- he had the eye contact and everything- you know, something you'll always remember after meeting a star. oh he looks better and way younger in real life than the pix. he wears earrings- which makes him look super bad and hawt! poor lift- a couple wanted to take pictures with oil only and he had to step aside when they were taking pix :(
i didn't get to see his wife until the end. his wife is pretty and cute. they make a cute couple. they look like a young teenage couple.

oil... poor oil- he was still a little bit sick- had to blow his running nose various times... the features of his face is so clear in real life and he looks way better than the pix. oil has a fun personality and he is a little bit silly- which makes him super cute.

both can really entertain well. it was a good experience overall and i had a wonderful view from where i was sitting :)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I went to the clovis concert yesterday with my sister. My sister couldn't believe she saw Lift and Oil in real life. I totally love Oil more after seeing him in person. Sad that he wasn't feeling good. However, my sister is totally totally more in love :wub: with Lift after seeing him in person. His wife is really pretty and they make a perfect couple. I feel sad for Lift because it seems like or is that many people are there for Oil but hey, he's still a famous star in our heart even though he does not play pra ek role anymore. My sister say that Lift is hotter than Oil with Lift's personality but again they do have their own personalities that make them both special in their own way.

Me and my sister would give anything just to see them again. We didn't take much picture of them except for the one we took with them which is a couple only but still we get to meet them in person which is the coolest and awesomest thing that ever happen to us which we have been wanting to meet them since little. Anyways, have fun to those who will be going to their upcoming concerts. Me and my sister were thinking of going to their LA concert but my sister have to check her work and school schedule.

We hope that they'll come back soon for more concerts. We'll be waiting for more of their concerts.

Love Lift & Oil with all our hearts :wub: :wub: :wub: :yahoo:

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
i got to see them tonite!!
i couldnt believe i met them!!
i got to hug them!!
p'lift wife was there she is pretty!!
P'oil was sick tooo!!!
they sopke fluent english!!!! ahhhh!!!!

LiLfEyGrL

sarNie Hatchling
Wow tonight concert at sacto was very fun. Pee Lift and Oil was very friendly but Oil is sick. Lift's wife is cute.....if anyone who miss out tonight you can still go tomorrow at SF!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
alrighty!! so who went to clovis last night? anyone willing to share their experience? i have couple things to do but i'll come back and share my pix with you sarnies later one! i think it went well but sadly i didn't think there were a lot of people. i guess i perfer more people than few people. the line was awfully nice when we went for pictures and autographs but then it might be a lift and oil once in a life time and not too many people came. i just hope the stars doesn't feel bad/sad... i'm pretty sure they're happy to see us though...

lift... what can i say about him... my gosh... i so love oil over lift in their mvs and everything but i think now i love lift more. he's just so nice and easy. i don't know, he's so natural. he's more of a people person and when you greet him, he makes you feel important- he had the eye contact and everything- you know, something you'll always remember after meeting a star. oh he looks better and way younger in real life than the pix. he wears earrings- which makes him look super bad and hawt! poor lift- a couple wanted to take pictures with oil only and he had to step aside when they were taking pix :(
i didn't get to see his wife until the end. his wife is pretty and cute. they make a cute couple. they look like a young teenage couple.

oil... poor oil- he was still a little bit sick- had to blow his running nose various times... the features of his face is so clear in real life and he looks way better than the pix. oil has a fun personality and he is a little bit silly- which makes him super cute.

both can really entertain well. it was a good experience overall and i had a wonderful view from where i was sitting :)

I so agree with you on everything...I think they didn't do a good job at promoting them, cuz I barely found out about it, if it wasn't for being on Sarnworld...I didn't see posters for them anywhere, not even in Long Beach, and there's plenty of Cambodians that love Thai artists out there...It was sad that there were barely any people there, I expected more for them, but maybe cuz it's Fresno...but hey, I drove 4 hours to see them, plenty others have and would've too...I hope they didn't feel like they weren't liked out here by how many people there were there...I'd rather have more people there for them, so they can feel good about their fans in America...There were so many technical difficulties, and playing the wrong tracks...I felt so bad for them.

I grew to love Lift from this experience...he's very friendly and sweet...and does make eye contact with every one...no matter how many times people go up to him, to take pictures, or give him a rose...My most memorable experience with him was when he was signing autographs, I never got a chance to give him a rose, so I gave him one then, and I got his attention and handed him the rose, and he looked up at me and said, "Thank You," in the sweetest way, with that huge smile of his...and it was so cute when he was singing one of his songs and forgot the lyrics towards the end, and he'd just smile through it...I didn't see his wife, but my friend took a picture with her, and she is pretty...While I was waiting to get my picture, and I was pushed up against the table so much that I couldn't even move...I saw two girls fighting to stand next to Oil...but I also saw two other women sneaking a kiss on Lift's cheeks...all I heard from him was a "whoa" or something like that...poor guy was shocked...

Oil was totally entertaining to watch...man, their hip action in Rom Bor Choi got everyone screaming, and I'm so glad I caught that on camera...Even though Oil was obviously sick, he was still so full of energy...I gotta give him props for that, for being a trooper even though he was blowing his nose most of the time, and drinking tons of water...But I really expected him to be more outgoing, especially from watching him in Din Neau Tong...

It overall was a great experience for me, to hear them and meet them...and I hope they get a better outcome in LA...I noticed the boys certainly took advantage of shopping out here...with Oil in his Ed Hardy shoes...they were adorable to watch, even though I barely understood what they were saying. I'm gonna post video as soon as I get it from someone.

Btw kry*star and ponglover, where did you guys sit?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I just got back from the Carmichael one too and it was really fun! Well the first part at least. Lift came on stage first singing Ice's song and all the girls flocked to the stage including me lol and I got the cutest pic of Lift smiling right at my camera ahhhh he's so charming. As for Oil I only got pics of him singing and dancing lol, funny dance moves. The wait for them to come out was extremely long though. The concert started at 6 but they were not on stage till about seven.

Like Lilfeygirl I also got to hug both Lift and Oil and take a pic with them. And Lift's wife too! OMG she really is so pretty and very nice with fans. I got really cute pics with her. I mean she's cute not me lol.

Lift actually spoke decent English even though not much but as for Oil all I heard him say was hi. It was cute how Lift's like "I only speak a little bit of English" and Oil tried to say how are you doing in Mien lol. It was great! There were a lot of Hmongs, Miens, and a couple Thai people there. Lots and lots of older folks like moms lol. Oil and Lift asked how many of each ethnicity was there and you heard lots of shouts from Hmongs and Miens but only a couple Thais. Oh another funny things is the security guard. He's so old! I wonder if something was to go wrong how would he handle it but I guess I shouldn't judge an old person lol.

And Oh my what a small world. I met Captainlover! She sat at the same VIP table as me. She's so cute and yes her hair is very long. Nice meeting you Captainlover even though we hardly talked, I'm assuming because you are shy! Plus I'm still jealous of you because you got to go up to them at the photo booth for autographs! I got autographs too but didn't get to hand it to them direct. I did get to see them up close and personal though when they walked back from the photo booth to go rest before the second part of the performance and they look really good in person. Lift even waved at me I was like oooooooooh! LOL.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I don't think Oil was sick the night before the concert in Clovis..I think he was out partying a little too hard the night before..lol...I actually had the chance to meet him and had taken a few pix with him at the Club while Lift was resting with his wife..lol..**wink wink** :p

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I went to the one in Carmichael too. I thought this concert was good. Lift and Oil is really cute in person but I think they're not as friendly as Num when I saw them but anyways it was a good concert. Lift does seem to look hotter in real life. I love his dimples. I use to think Oil was so much hotter but Lift is actually hotter in real life to me and Lift's wife is so pretty and cute. I think they make a really cute couple. I got to take pictures with her too. The only thing that bugs me is that I didn't know that the people that are not VIP can't take cameras in. I was kinda pissed about that. Anyways, I didn't know that Oil was sick. No wonder he didn't want to give some girl a hug.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Nice to meet you too Nai_1_1. The concert was alright. Did you stay for the whole time? I went home after Lift-Oil sign my photo of them. If you stay what happen after that? I want to stay for the whole time but my dad was in a rush and he is piss.
There was so much people at the concert but after awhile people start leaving. I don't understand Thai but my cousin told me that some people were piss and start causing. I was kind of mad because VIP weren't really VIP the only thing is that we get to bring camera and they said that we get to take picture with them for free but we still got to pay $20. It wasn't worth my money. I didn't get much picture because there were so much people and they were tall and I am short so I didn't get that much pics but I video tape most of their singing.
I like Oil more than Lift but after the concert I like Lift more because of his personality but he look hotter in person but for me Oil look the same except he is skinner and his face is a little different but Lift look hotter to him. Now I am a Lift fan. Lift is so much nicer than Oil but I still like Oil just that as much as I like Lift.
I got to take a picture with Lift's wife and he is very nice and pretty. Lift and Ying match.
Oil is great on stage but I think he doesn't like a lot of people or strangers because he seem really nice to those that he knows but those that he doesn't know he is kind of mean or rude I don't know the word to describe it. I didn't get to touch any of their hands but I got a hug from Lift and his English is pretty good. Does anyone know if Oil knows English because I try talking to him but he seem to not know or he can't hear but Lift was able to answer me. Oil didn't do anything to me besides the fact that he didn't hear or understand me. I didn't go on stage all at or give them any rose, but there was this one girl she try to Oil a rose but he didn't want to take it and he shake his head in the no way, and she still try to give it to him for a couple or second and then turn to Lift and gave it to him and he took it. Some thing happen to another girl when she wanted to give Oil a necklace he didn't want it and she gave it to Lift. I don't think Oil like things on his neck beside a scarf. I think I got it all one tape too so if I could put it on my computer I will upload it for you guys. I will try to upload some photos too if I could find my brother USB thing.
Its funny how they keep resaleing the same roses that is why i didn't buy any. After Lift and Oil take the rose they give it back to be resale.
I got lift e-mail but I think everyone already know that e-mail because I try to ask for Oil e-mail and that is why he didn't hear because he was point to his ear or he just pretend to not hear me because Lift told me that its the same e-mail. So its a fan e-mail for them both I am guessing.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone, I also went to the Clovis one too. Oil and Lift was soooo cute and hot. They both were nice. Lift is soooo adorable. I luve him!!!! Well here are some pics that I took of them. Hope you guys like it!!!

Lift is soooo cute!!!

Luve his smile!!!

Here is a pic of me and the boys!!!

Me and P'Ying, Lift's wife. She is sooo cute and nice, so friendly to talk with!!!