LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

pze

sarNie Adult
we were told that she wasnt here for touring so shes just gonna be a guest appearance for the boys in vegas and thats all......

unless things change the last min then well keep everyone posted......

pze

sarNie Adult
i know jenny i know.....i was saying the same thing....but i guess its ok....haha

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
the thang is she wasn't coming for tour purpose she came for other purpose, otherwise she would be touring too! gosh im so envy too!

luvda

sarNie Egg
it's been confirm that lift n oil will be coming to LA!
Sunday November 23 @ Thailand plaza. Call 323 9939000.
Tickets are $35! Buy one get the second free! To learn
More about this please call Thailand plaza. Poster will be
Out by Sunday if not sooner! For those who will go to
Thaitay, u can get ur tickets then!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
FYI:: there's been an update for VEGAS so if your going please check it out on the RUN BLOG...
*** YOU'LL BE SURPRISE WHO WILL BE PERFORMING WITH THEM!\

ARKANSAS is on 11/28/08 check the blog for locations and contact information.
I used to live in Arkansas. Not too far from Bentonville.
They're getting a guess star there too?

Ah! Da! Now I wish that she was on the tour too! I love her! Her voice is just amazing!

chubs

sarNie Egg
it's been confirm that lift n oil will be coming to LA!
Sunday November 23 @ Thailand plaza. Call 323 9939000.
Tickets are $35! Buy one get the second free! To learn
More about this please call Thailand plaza. Poster will be
Out by Sunday if not sooner! For those who will go to
Thaitay, u can get ur tickets then!!

they confirmed the ticket price? i just got a call earlier and they said they're not sure about ticket pricing yet.. :huh:

sunny_gyrl

I used to live in Arkansas. Not too far from Bentonville.
They're getting a guess star there too?

Ah! Da! Now I wish that she was on the tour too! I love her! Her voice is just amazing!

NO ARKANSAS has no guest too. ONLY VEGAS! darn it huh!!!

luvda

sarNie Egg
chubs, the poster will be out sunday.
It will explain about the ticket price
And the prized that they have. It's
Something new that they are doing.
If u go to thaitanium concert this Sunday
You can ask them bout it.

chubs

sarNie Egg
and you heard this from who luvda? i was told again that the pricing is not confirmed yet.. they thought about the buy one get one free.. but the pricing has not been confirm.. they just said to promote the date.. but on sunday they will let us know again on the price..

sunny_gyrl

AS FOR PRICING WISE FOR LA IT'S STILL NOT CONFIRM SO IF U CAN JINA THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS! WE @ R.U.N. are the main promoter for this tour if u DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM US THEN IT'S MAYBE A FALSE ADVERTING! so plz quite messaging me about LA! once i hear it from the main sponsor for lift & oil i will SURE update everyone on it!

chubs

sarNie Egg
exactly and i can confirm what sunny grl said.. cus i just hung up with the manager of jinda.. she said she doesn't know about the pricing yet and that they will find out soon....

so luvda.. where did YOU get your info?

sunny_gyrl

TICKETS FOR LA:WAITING FOR A text for confirmation. But it's a 95% tat the price will be that!

$25.00 for REGULAR
$35.00 for VIP

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
this SUNDAY the R.U.N. girls will be at the International Flea Market on Como selling the tickets for lift & oil show. If you know anyone who still need tickets please meet us there.
I'm a Minnesotam but doesn't know how to get to International Flea Market on Como. Sunny do you still have a lot of tickets still? I will be there tomorrow :D