LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

NaNaMinMin

sarNie Egg
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! They came to Louisiana on Sunday November the 2nd at the Temple in New Iberia. They look soooooo hot in person especially Lift. Oil look hot,too but he is toooooooo skinny for a guy. Lift's wife is soooo adorable and pretty. Can ya believe it,she is 32 years old but still look veryyyyyy young. Well I seen her posted pic in here and I think she look wayyy better in person than her pic so does Lift. Oil looks like he is 15 years old,hahahaha, but he is soooooooo adorable though. I get to takes pics with them but too bad most of my pics are blurry,GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :angry:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
just a FYI LA is not confirm yet, cuss if it does happen it's the day after minnesota's concert or what not and it's up to the boys and the manger to to make tat decision, so don't have ur hopes up too high. will get back to ya once im inform by them.

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Ive heard that lift n oil will be in LA
November 22. Correct me if anyone
Hear otherwise. So people in LA, we
Will have the opportunity to see them
Perform!!!

If this is true, I got to go. I hope the cab can take me over there from where I'm at!

sunny_gyrl

this SUNDAY the R.U.N. girls will be at the International Flea Market on Como selling the tickets for lift & oil show. If you know anyone who still need tickets please meet us there.

luvda

sarNie Egg
True, it's not confirm yet, but I do know that Lift and Oil want to come to LA and visit. P'Boy is considering coming to LA before they leave back to Thailand. So there is a possibility that they will come. If they do have it, it will probably be at Thailand Plaza. If they come or not, I just want to wish them well and hope all is going great for them and the US Tour!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone purchased tickets to the Fresno one? I have a few friends that may attend but they're a bit unsure on how things are working, so they just call the numbers on the poster? Where do they pick up the tickets? These people are trustworthy right? Like no one is gonna run off with their money or anything lol, just asking, they're just very skeptical and since I won't be going, driving up, I have no idea either plus, each concert is handled differently so just wondering. Can someone who has already purchased the tickets answer my questions, thanks.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
It depends who they call Aiyaja. If they call the local contact on the poster for the Fresno one then that person will tell them where to pick up the tickets but if they called the dude Ket who's on all the posters and order from him, then the tickets will be mailed to them from Ohio so it might take about a week to get to CA. From speaking to Ket he seems trustworthy because he called me many times to make sure I knew that the transaction went through and how much it cost and when the tickets will approximately arrive. He also reassured me that if something happens along the way and my tickets got lost in the mail or something for me to immediately call him before the concert so he can reserve the number of VIP seats I ordered for since I already paid and cannot be denied my VIP seating.

Hope that helps you na!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Isn't there a seating chart? If not, then how do we know who is getting the better or closer seats when let's say, there's a big group of VIPs? So it's a first come first serve basis then? How much are the VIPs? Sorry for the questions. THANKS ja Nai_1_1, that was a lot of help!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Has anyone purchased tickets to the Fresno one? I have a few friends that may attend but they're a bit unsure on how things are working, so they just call the numbers on the poster? Where do they pick up the tickets? These people are trustworthy right? Like no one is gonna run off with their money or anything lol, just asking, they're just very skeptical and since I won't be going, driving up, I have no idea either plus, each concert is handled differently so just wondering. Can someone who has already purchased the tickets answer my questions, thanks.

you shouldn't worry about anything. i bought my tickets weeks ago and everything went fine. just call the number with area code 559 and the guy will meet you. He was flexible, he basically let me choose a place and he comes meet me there. We met at Orchid Hall- where Num's concert was held and I bought my tickets there. see you guys in clovis! it's next week!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
Can anyone tell me how long does it take to go from Sac to Carmichael? Thanks
I think Ket must had send my tickets to the wrong address or something, so I hope I still get my seat reserve.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me how long does it take to go from Sac to Carmichael? Thanks
I think Ket must had send my tickets to the wrong address or something, so I hope I still get my seat reserve.
it depends on where you are in sac. it takes around 20-30 mins depending on the route you're taking and traffic ;)

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
thanks feyfey. Just 20 to 30 min is not bad. Does anyone know exactly where the place is at or are you guys just going to go and find the place like me?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Isn't there a seating chart? If not, then how do we know who is getting the better or closer seats when let's say, there's a big group of VIPs? So it's a first come first serve basis then? How much are the VIPs? Sorry for the questions. THANKS ja Nai_1_1, that was a lot of help!
Good question I'm not sure if there is a seating chart either lol I've actually never even thought about that. As for the cost of the VIP tix they're only 50 bucks each. And you're welcome, glad to be of help.

thanks feyfey. Just 20 to 30 min is not bad. Does anyone know exactly where the place is at or are you guys just going to go and find the place like me?
I don't know where the place is exactly either so google maps lol.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I'm not up to date on life and oil concert, but I really want to know from Downtown Sac to Carmichael, how far is it? And where can I purchase the ticket and how much is it? let me know is the ticket all sold out. Also when is the fresno concert?

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
i'm not familiar with the location but it's near el camino and i have a buddy who lives in that direction, so i'm sure i'll be able to navigate myself around. but for sure, i'm mapquest'n it too :D

sunny_gyrl

FYI:: there's been an update for VEGAS so if your going please check it out on the RUN BLOG...
*** YOU'LL BE SURPRISE WHO WILL BE PERFORMING WITH THEM!\

ARKANSAS is on 11/28/08 check the blog for locations and contact information.

pze

sarNie Adult
go out n support this weekend for those of u who live in ohio.....its gonna be fun....

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
FYI:: there's been an update for VEGAS so if your going please check it out on the RUN BLOG...
*** YOU'LL BE SURPRISE WHO WILL BE PERFORMING WITH THEM!\

ARKANSAS is on 11/28/08 check the blog for locations and contact information.
i'm so jealous! Da Endorphine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will she be coming with them to the Carmichael concert on November 15th??? ahh. i wanna see her too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!