LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I just got home from the Lift & Oil concert in Fort Worth. OMG!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! They were really nice and friendly. I took a million pictures. There was no VIP, but it didnt matter. The place was small and full of girls, everyone jsut stood in front of the stage while they sang. They posed for pictures in between sets. It was the best concert ever!! Oil is sooooooooooooo HOT in person!! Lift's wife came to, and she's really pretty. I think both Lift & Oil are extremely better looking in person. Oil is really tall and thin. I'll post up pictures later..too tired to do it tonight...but the concert is well worth it!

I can't wait to see your picture. I am counting down the day to the clovis concert. I was thinking that Lift's wife will be here and I agree that she's really pretty from their marriage picture. I can't wait to see all of them.

superxkat

sarNie Egg
Hi! I'm new here...

I went to the Lift-Oil concert also! Small place but it was hands down an amazing concert! Both guys were so hott! $20 in advance, and $30 at the door, but I think tickets were sold out already...
They were an hour late, but that's okay...Lift came on stage first and sang Ice Sarunyu's song, then Oil came out! Lift was just so full of energy and I saw his wife, she's adorable and she took pics with fans too! Oil had energy at the beginning and as it went on he started looking tired, but he tried to keep it together and smiled and danced! SO MANY LADIES, but most were OLD who dressed liked hoochies in their halloween costumes...talk about buttcheeks flying everywhere!

I held pinkies with Lift, and got to hold Oil's hand...He has soft hands! Lift's hands were cold and kinda wet...

I paid $10 to take my picture with them and I also got autographs...Then I went and paid another $10 just to take one with Oil, but the guy who took the pic totally cut Oil's head outta the pic so I went and told them and they gave me back my money and I get to get on stage at the very end of the concert and take my photo for free! Oh they're so nice and sweet!

I thought it was unfair though that people got to like jump the stage and go up there and take pics with them just because they knew the sponsors and when other people wanted to they didnt allow it even if those people offered them money...I mean I got to go up there, but I had a good enough reason!

So, my feet are still numb from wearing heels to that concert, but it was so worth it!
I hope everyone else enjoys their concert as much as I did!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hmmm I might attend the Carmichael one. But we'll see if my schedule permits lol.

Edit: Definitely will be at the Carmichael one. I got VIP tickets so it would be a shame to not go :lol:.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Hey, are there some tickets left for the MN concert of Oil and Lift..I heard that the ticket were ran out in the one in MN, right..Can someone please help me..Cause I really want to go to the MN one..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You should contact sunny_gurl. She is in charge of MN, na. Good luck on getting tickets!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
from this point on i will be very busy and will check my email often only or u can call me for TICKETS. if ur planning to go GET UR TICKETS NOW i can't promise you we'll have tickets at the door. if u want VIP we have 3 tables left!

superxkat

sarNie Egg
Awww...So before the show in Fort Worth, I heard Oil wasn't feeling too good!
My mom said he was tired and dizzy and he threw up at the location for the show before it started 'cause they were suppose to come thought the front door, but instead came through the back door! No wonder they were late.

I hope he's better now!

:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
from this point on i will be very busy and will check my email often only or u can call me for TICKETS. if ur planning to go GET UR TICKETS NOW i can't promise you we'll have tickets at the door. if u want VIP we have 3 tables left!
Thanks Sunny! How far advanced will I have to tell you if I decide to hit MN as far as VIP tickets are concerned?

sunny_gyrl

Thanks Sunny! How far advanced will I have to tell you if I decide to hit MN as far as VIP tickets are concerned?

at least two week before the concert! && our advance ticket cut off will be two week before the concert too, but if sell out i CAN'T HELP U NO MORE! YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR WE DID SET 100 tickets ASIDE for door tickets BUT IT WILL BE $40.00

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww...So before the show in Fort Worth, I heard Oil wasn't feeling too good!
My mom said he was tired and dizzy and he threw up at the location for the show before it started 'cause they were suppose to come thought the front door, but instead came through the back door! No wonder they were late.

I hope he's better now!

:)
oh my garsh i hope he's feeling better. when was da fort worth show?

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
at least two week before the concert! && our advance ticket cut off will be two week before the concert too, but if sell out i CAN'T HELP U NO MORE! YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR WE DID SET 100 tickets ASIDE for door tickets BUT IT WILL BE $40.00

Thank you for the update of this concert..Luckily, that I just got my ticket today..I'm sooo exciting to see them. Also, I'm wondering is the new concert of Oil and Lift was the one that Katreeya English was last timed..Cause the one that Kat was a couple years ago was past Mall of America..So, just wonder for the direction.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I need to let you know by the 14th then. Thanks, Sunny!

Poor Oil! I hope if he is sick he gets better. The flu is going around.

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Is the VIP worth getting, Sunny?

What's consist in the VIP because it's quite expensive then previous Thai stars' concerts?

I know it a VIP table close to the stage. Since it's over $30 more I want to make sure it worth getting or not.

Thanks in advance.

sunny_gyrl

Is the VIP worth getting, Sunny?

What's consist in the VIP because it's quite expensive then previous Thai stars' concerts?

I know it a VIP table close to the stage. Since it's over $30 more I want to make sure it worth getting or not.

Thanks in advance.

well if u went to num's and saw wats on the table tats the same thang were doing with lift and oil but no shirts or what not... it'll come wit a bottle of wine and platter of fruits.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
hey sunny r we going to come in the same front door as last time at num's concert?
b/c it will b cold y not the other door

superxkat

sarNie Egg
Here's my loveable moment with them and autograph...Scanner is messed up so did it the old fashion way, a picture within a picture! Haha!

Yes, my face is covered 'cause I looked high...can't help when you're in a MANwich with these hotties!
:loool:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, Oil did look out of it at the concert, but he did an amazing job of entertaining. Here are some pictures as promised. Sorry, if the pictures are big files, I didn't know how to make it smaller. The people that got to go up on stage with them had to pay extra. I'm sure everyone was willing to pay extra, but at the same time it interrupted the concert. They didn't look too happy when ppl got up there, so that is probably why they stopped taking money. Trust me the concert is worth every penny. I hope Oil is feeling better by the time he hits your cities. Imagine how much more awesome he would be if he wasn't sick!

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

Here is a picture of Lift's wife...the picture doesn't do her justice, but shes really pretty!