LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
How excited. I'm hmong too and i don't understand a word in thai but for sure i'm going to see one of my favorite actor, Oil. So anyone know where it actually is in clovis. I live in fresno. I'm talking about the location. Well about buyin the vp ticket. If i do buy it i hope it doesn't suck like Num's concert (that just passed which i went to in fresno). B/c i realize that (my opinion) those who bought the vp tickets didn't really get what they pay for. His concert was kind of well you can say in chaos n not organize cause everyone instead of sitting down..just run N fight to stay in the front of those vp spots ( i guess i was one of them at some point) n no one really say anythin so yeah. Well more info please note meh.
It's located at shaw and willow, behind home depot, I think. You can also search for Regancy Hall located at shaw and willow. I understand what you're saying about num's concert. I purchased the vip tickets and his concert disappointed me. It seems like i'm paying for vip ticket but gets the regular seat. I hope lift and oil's concert would be better than num's concert. I am disappointed with num's concert because it's the first ever concert that I went to but it turn out very different from what I was hoping it would be. I can't wait to go to lift and oil's concert. I fell in love with thai drama because of lift. He's the first thai actor that makes me fall for thai lakorn and am still a fan of for the longest time. For sure, i wouldn't miss his' concert. Root for Lift-Oil! Love them since I'm in elementary school. :wub:

maimablis

sarNie Egg
It's located at shaw and willow, behind home depot, I think. You can also search for Regancy Hall located at shaw and willow. I understand what you're saying about num's concert. I purchased the vip tickets and his concert disappointed me. It seems like i'm paying for vip ticket but gets the regular seat. I hope lift and oil's concert would be better than num's concert. I am disappointed with num's concert because it's the first ever concert that I went to but it turn out very different from what I was hoping it would be. I can't wait to go to lift and oil's concert. I fell in love with thai drama because of lift. He's the first thai actor that makes me fall for thai lakorn and am still a fan of for the longest time. For sure, i wouldn't miss his' concert. Root for Lift-Oil! Love them since I'm in elementary school. :wub:
Ok thanks foe that info. I know where it at now. For sure i'm goin to that concert. It's funnie cause i already told mine cuzin to remember to take that day of from work so we both could go to that concert. Hopefully this on is be more organize than num's. Well hope to see all those who go thea.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I'll be going with my sister, therefore there will be the two of us. I agree with you, I wouldn't mind paying for the pictures. I'll also take my own camera but also want to take pictures with them. I'll call him Monday. Do you know if it'll be table or how is the seating? I hope it wouldn't be like num's concert in fresno. I got vip tickets but didn't feel like it was vip ticket because of the seat I got. Anyways, can't wait until the concert.

It doesn't seem like the seating arrangement will be by table for vip. i asked for the seating arrangement and he only said that it's fifty dollars per vip seat.

Num's concert... humph... yeah i get what you mean that vip tickets wasn't really worth it because we weren't really vip... everyone just went up like crazy... anyways, things always come up no matter what so i always try to look at the positive things that happened- got to see num so to me it was worth it! and i know that the sponsors are doing their best and are working hard.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
kry*star, are you making shirts to wear or posters? I was thinking about shirts but am not too sure whether I'll have the time to make them for me and my sisters. I'll have to see about getting the materials or go to a shop that will do it for me.
about shirts, because of school, i'll not have time to make :( but i promised myself that i'll definately make signs and posters because @ num's concert, there were none and i felt bad (even though i thought about). i'll go with my instincts this time which is to welcome them with warm banners,signs... etc. :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Is the concert at the same place as Num's concert?

Lift and Oil's concert is not at the same place as num's. Num's concert was located at the asian village in fresno while lift and oil's concert will be held at clovis on shaw and willow.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
ILLINOIS has been a change of date and location refer to the blog for new locations && date!

sunny_gyrl

okie if ur coming to the MINNESOTA CONCERT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND U PURCHASE UR TICKETS NOW!!!! CUSS IF IM OUT OF TICKETS TAT MEAN WERE NOT SELLING TICKETS AT THE DOOR! so pretty much what im trying to say ish TICKETS ARE RUNNING OUT! unless u want the VIP TABLE!

sunny_gyrl

can u guys BELIEVE it they will be in the U.S. in two days and performing on HALLOWEEN!?! well if anyone is going HAVE FUN! remember to TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES! tats their second show ALREADY!

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N.07

meenia

sarNie Adult
okie so here's what's going down... they will be touring the U.S. and here are the cities we will like to hit and tickets are going on sale now cuss there will not be any selling at the door UNLESS we have left over ticekts. so get your tickets early (LIKE NOW) cuss people are already calling to RESEVER THEIR!

-Columbus,Ohio
-St.Paul,Minnesota
-Fresno,Califorina
-Huston,Texas

more cities to come!!!!

if you would like to purcahseur tickets please give me a call or PM me.

SUNNY::651-239-4597

OMG...i'm so late.............hope there's still more tickets....

sunny_gyrl

TICKETS are running low for MN if we still have tickets left the CUT OFF for advance is a week before the concert!

hailey

sarNie Egg
ANYWAYS I HAVE SOME NEWS TO LET CALIFORNIA KNOW THAT LIFT AND OIL IS COMMING TO FRESNO CA ON

NOV 14 2008 CONCERT TOUR MN

TICKET $35 AT THE DOOR
VIP IS $50

THEY HAVE POSTER OF LIFT AND OIL CONCERT IN FRESNO ALL OVER HMONG AND LAOS STORE. GIRLS IN FRESNO YOU GUYS COULD GO CHECK IT OUT AT GOLDEN BOWLS STORE ON FIRST AND OLIVE

I WILL POST THE INFORMATION NEXT TIME .

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Okay...this concert is too big to pass up...I'm going no matter how I get there, I have to go, I can't miss it...I live literally over 4 hours away...but I have to go...I wanted to know if anyone else from Cali was going to the Clovis one, so we could meet up, cuz I wouldn't know anyone there, and I don't want to be alone surrounded by mostly Thai speakers when I don't speak it or understand it.
raymond-obsessed, Which part of town are you from? are you somewhere in southern california? If so, if you want, we can carpool...I am planning to go to their concert up in Clovis, so let me know if you are interested.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I don't understand a lot of thai but I for sure am going. This is one of those time where I would not let loose because it's one in a million year that I would get to see my favorite actor in real life. I am not going to let anything stop me from going, no way. I am learning my thai from my thai book that I purchased while in LA and while watching lakorns.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
I just got home from the Lift & Oil concert in Fort Worth. OMG!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! They were really nice and friendly. I took a million pictures. There was no VIP, but it didnt matter. The place was small and full of girls, everyone jsut stood in front of the stage while they sang. They posed for pictures in between sets. It was the best concert ever!! Oil is sooooooooooooo HOT in person!! Lift's wife came to, and she's really pretty. I think both Lift & Oil are extremely better looking in person. Oil is really tall and thin. I'll post up pictures later..too tired to do it tonight...but the concert is well worth it!

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
how cool.....im pretty sure it was really well worth it...iluvdan it seem like you had a blast. that is so cool. cant wait to see your pictures.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
FYI: those who are going to the MINNESOTA CONCERT I HIGHLY RECOMMAND YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AND IF UR THINKING ABOUT A VIP TABLE GET THEM NOW tickets are going FAST, if i do run out of tickets we will NOT be selling ticekts at the door due to the capacity of the venue!

u can call me anytime for ur tickets! and as for vip call for more information!

ALSO DON'T FORGET::
MIKE'S CONCER NEXT FIRDAY; OCTOBER 17,2008... TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE call me if u need tickets!

ZAZA's CONCERT REMEMBER it's october 24, 2008! TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. VIP are through me!(im not so sure if we have anymore will get back to u)

when is MN's concert?