LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
*sigh*...again...MN...so sad i'm so far away..
***I DON'T KNOW HOW UR GUNNA TAKE THIS BUT...
i knoe MN is FAR for you && i've been seeing ur past post on concert, but u also gottah make the effort to go see them when their in califorina too. what u gotta knoe is that IN LA theres more thai population there so it makes more sense if they do it their and not right in ur city. i just saying waiting for the right or favorite celebrities might just be too late cuss ur missing the other ones and ur just gunna make an excuse each time.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!!!!!!!!!!
YAY IN MINNESOTA!!!=]
I WANNA GO..DONT WANT TO MISS MY CHANCE!!=].LIKE I DID WITH nUM..LOL..
THANKS FOR TELLING!!! XD!!..LMAO..

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
tables!! i don't wanna be jipped like at Ice's concert...pay for the damn table and only half can sit while everyone stands bs mannn! lol...:D

pze

sarNie Adult
tables!! i don't wanna be jipped like at Ice's concert...pay for the damn table and only half can sit while everyone stands bs mannn! lol...:D

awww....i taught u got a table too....thats kinda wrong to pay for a table n not get to sit.....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
daym SUNNY!! you're always on top of things!!! thanx for the info!...btw, i was gonna go to the Jetrin concert in VA, but there was a sudden death in the family so we had to do a week of mourning and help out all the other family members

sunny_gyrl

daym SUNNY!! you're always on top of things!!! thanx for the info!...btw, i was gonna go to the Jetrin concert in VA, but there was a sudden death in the family so we had to do a week of mourning and help out all the other family members

oh im sorry to hear that!!! but u should come down for lift & oil! btw gimme ur addie so i can send ur num's cd!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh im sorry to hear that!!! but u should come down for lift & oil! btw gimme ur addie so i can send ur num's cd!
i'll pm my addres!! haha thanx girl! ;) ...i need to hit up MN sometime...thats the IT place for thai stars

pze

sarNie Adult
^^girl u should come it'll be fun here.....ull be surprised at how chaotic it can get.....

donna

sarNie Adult
i agree! that was so bogus. if i have to rsvp for this concert i want to be able to seat everyone! not just some. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I am down...any Cali folks that are down, we should all carpool, it's safer and cheaper...let me know, I'm not even joking...hepefully, I won't be working when they come out...MN to me is way closer and better than Thailand.

cecilia

Staff member
holy mother of god. this news and none of you gals tell me .. i'm so sadden :( ..

but oh well, it's lift and oil .. i love them .. wait. mostly oil .. but dang. in mn .. woohoo,. get me vip seats too .. pls : pretty please .. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^sorry ceci we were waiting to get a date first before we told u....u know we always try to let u know since ur coming for wisconsin......

cecilia

Staff member
^i know. i'm just kidding with y'all girls. :p
i was going to ask you for more info today.
i told my sister and she's like. 'REALLY' so let's cross our hand that there's a certain date set ja.
thanks for the info -- :wub:

sunny_gyrl

i agree! that was so bogus. if i have to rsvp for this concert i want to be able to seat everyone! not just some. ^_^

lol i heard tat from jenny too! im sorry to hear ya had sucha weird seating...hahahahaha but for sure we'll get enough seats if u do buy V.I.P. can't guaranty about regular seating it's first come first serve

pze

sarNie Adult
^i know. i'm just kidding with y'all girls. :p
i was going to ask you for more info today.
i told my sister and she's like. 'REALLY' so let's cross our hand that there's a certain date set ja.
thanks for the info -- :wub:
yep well let u know....dont worry..... :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
i wanna see em.....i missed out when dome came down to LB. he's no longer w/ R.S. is lift&oil still w/R.S?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sunny, I think, or my opinion, is you do assign tables and you can get up and dance with Lift and Oil too. I would pay in advance for VIP, na. Do stage area, dance floor, and table with seating. They did it this way in Long Beach at the Captain concert. It worked out great for everyone.

If Lift/Oil performs in Cali or Vegas, that is closer to me.

Cecilia, I didn't know you were a fan of OIL!!! I adore OIL to the fullest, na!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Sunny, I think, or my opinion, is you do assign tables and you can get up and dance with Lift and Oil too. I would pay in advance for VIP, na. Do stage area, dance floor, and table with seating. They did it this way in Long Beach at the Captain concert. It worked out great for everyone.

If Lift/Oil performs in Cali or Vegas, that is closer to me.

Cecilia, I didn't know you were a fan of OIL!!! I adore OIL to the fullest, na!!!!!
haha,. i know, it's unexpect to see me say this b/c i usually talk about tikker. but i adore oil since lift/oil phase. just that sometime ppl brag about him too much, and this makes me tired of it b/c some stuff are extreme exaggeration.

aside from that, i adore him.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
shoot, minnesota is too far from me. When is the concert? i can't miss this one, i love lift and oil. i got into thai lakorn because of lift. i can't let this time go by without meeting them but oh, how can i get there. i would die to see them in real life. i love them always!

natty

Chubs
haha,. i know, it's unexpect to see me say this b/c i usually talk about tikker. but i adore oil since lift/oil phase. just that sometime ppl brag about him too much, and this makes me tired of it b/c some stuff are extreme exaggeration.

aside from that, i adore him.
:loool: