LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
as some of you may knoe it’s been while since we had a concert here in Minnesota and of COURSE they will be TOURING else where too!!!… BUT GET READY TO JAM IT DOWN WITH LIFT & OIL and MAYBE one or two special GUEST along wit them… MORE INFORMATION WILL BE COMING so check back!

if u have any questions or what not please check our blog and write to us there!
http://run2007.wordpress.com

CREDIT 2:: R.U.N && TLM

pze

sarNie Adult
yep.....its touring time for the boys.....its gonna be fun n chaotic at the same time......

pze

sarNie Adult
Please let us know more info as soon as possible because I want to go but I need to know ahead of time.
well try to let everyone know asap....cause we know that theres people that want to fly in for it too....so hopefully we get it all figured out asap...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yes here too. I hope we get more detailed info soon for the sake of flights and hotel. Thanks guys for the news! I missed Ice cause I found out way late.

donna

sarNie Adult
i agree! need more info cuz there might be prolly 8 of us going to MN need more info so everyone can ask off, haha

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow! im SURPRISE were gunna get a gOod number in MN...teehehehehehe looks like we need to get a bigger place...

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO just a thought
Would u guys prefer a sit down concert or a party type thang!?!

please go to the blog and post your answer so we and the sponsor have a clue of what venue we should book!!!!

I sure to get more information of their tour soon!!! so be BEAR wit me!

minankumo

sarNie Adult
it doesnt matter

wow! im SURPRISE were gunna get a gOod number in MN...teehehehehehe looks like we need to get a bigger place...

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO GO just a thought
Would u guys prefer a sit down concert or a party type thang!?!

please go to the blog and post your answer so we and the sponsor have a clue of what venue we should book!!!!

I sure to get more information of their tour soon!!! so be BEAR wit me!