LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

fanny

sarNie Adult
I attended the one in carmichael even though i live closer to clovis... here's the pictures of them so enjoy. I notice Oil never smile, I think Lift is so much cuter than Oil.

aww he lean over to me

i called his name and he turned around give peace sign

s395299

sarNie Egg
Hey girls thanks for sharing your experience at the concert with us. Well, I went to the concert in Clovis with my sisters and cousins. I was hella sick but it wasn't going to stop me from going to i went anyways. I guess the concert was ok. I agree the price for the pictures were hella expensive and we were not planning to take it with them but after seeing so many people lining up for the picture we just had to you guys know what i mean right...so yeah we all decided to take pictures with them...but the moments went by so fast i don't even remember looking at the camera...well got to give them a few hugs...towards the end of the concert we were stalking them by the photo shoot place and we took some really good pictures with them and more hugs...and that was the highlight of my night...still happy...

after the concert i came and read a few pages of comments and there is a lot of negative comments about Oil...i guess i was too excited/happy/drooling to notice that he was stuck up but i guess because everyone is pretty much saying the same thing even my sisters were like man his stuck up and when my mom saw the pictures she's like why doesn't he smile? But I can honestly can say all my sisters and myself are in love with Lift now, he was really nice and and he was always smiling like he enjoyed being there...well i'm still going to support oil because he's freaking hott and i mean way hotter in person

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^Same here, we all agreed that Oil was stuck up, but some of the crazy girl fans were iffy themselves.

On the other hand, Lift is so charming. The more you look at him, the more handsome he becomes. He is always in smiles, is laid back and calm, but bursting with friendly energy. ^_____^ I officially like Lift more now; it's a shame he plays as the villain next to Oil in the majority of their lakorns. Overall, Lift exudes an air of maturity that Oil seems to lack--Oil is definitely childish in demeanor.

Kelly

Gosh I love p'oil I wanna go so bad is there any chances of meeting them or is it jus tat were gone be watching em sing only?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the pillow cases thingy was only $15???...man then i must be deaf cause i heard $50??? wth!!!??? :lol: i could have gotten myself one..but i wouldnt use it as a pillow case that stuff would be hanging on the wall.. too bad for me for being deaf~ :(

yea when i got to take the pic..i dont remember looking at the cam neither..since i got distracted from everyone around where the photo shoot was...

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
$15 is still experience it should had been $5 or at least $10 the max but I would still brought one. I lost by chance on getting close to them because when I gave my photos for Lift-Oil to autograph but I gave it to one of the staff to give it to them but when we went to take picture with them the staff gave it back and Lift told us that he will sign it later and I lost 2 pics for some reason.
After every finish taking photos and they finish autographing the pics they took with everyone they came back to the photo boot and I went to ask Lift-Oil to sign my photos and Lift told me to wait 1 hour but I told him I have to go home so he sign it. If I had wait for 1 more hour the concert would be over and there won't be that much people and I would had a better experience with them. I would get to talk to them and take more photos with them. When I was talking I was facing toward Lift the whole time and I didn't even notice after its over. when Oil look at the pics his face express was like wow so much pics. The sound in the room so was loud that sometimes you can't even heard yourself. I was deaf for awhile.

cutebeam

sarNie Egg
THere clovis concert was hella good..compare to Num...LIft-Oil is sooooooooo cute...oh yeah i luv lift personality because he always smile and he look so friendy...oh the other hand like many have mentioned...oil hardly smiles......but i don't think he is s stuck up...i think he is just shy...hehehe like d2b song tee doo wah pom ying...something like that i m too tire to go look up the song name....but yeah oil is way hotter....lift hot too...and yeah lift wife is heaka pretty....she sign all my pictures...heheheh...i was like the second person to take a picha with her, my niece was first....oh yeah back to oil....i think his personality is cute because from my opinion, he is trying so hard to be funny which make him funnie...hehehe...just luv him...oh yeah i get to see them b4 he concert...and they actually said hi to me...it was funny because while they walk out of the concert hall b4 the concert and going into the car after saying hi to us, b4 going in my niece yell out "naruk" and oil actually turned back...hehehe and smile....ok enough...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hey girls thanks for sharing your experience at the concert with us. Well, I went to the concert in Clovis with my sisters and cousins. I was hella sick but it wasn't going to stop me from going to i went anyways. I guess the concert was ok. I agree the price for the pictures were hella expensive and we were not planning to take it with them but after seeing so many people lining up for the picture we just had to you guys know what i mean right...so yeah we all decided to take pictures with them...but the moments went by so fast i don't even remember looking at the camera...well got to give them a few hugs...towards the end of the concert we were stalking them by the photo shoot place and we took some really good pictures with them and more hugs...and that was the highlight of my night...still happy...

after the concert i came and read a few pages of comments and there is a lot of negative comments about Oil...i guess i was too excited/happy/drooling to notice that he was stuck up but i guess because everyone is pretty much saying the same thing even my sisters were like man his stuck up and when my mom saw the pictures she's like why doesn't he smile? But I can honestly can say all my sisters and myself are in love with Lift now, he was really nice and and he was always smiling like he enjoyed being there...well i'm still going to support oil because he's freaking hott and i mean way hotter in person

Where were you sitting? At the VIP or in the back somewhere?

I went to the concert a big Oil fan too, but I left the concert an even bigger Lift fan...He has a great personality, and even if he spoke just Thai, it still showed...even from not saying anything at all, his charm and sweetness still shows...We noticed that Oil didn't smile either, only when he was on stage...The thing that bothered me about Clovis was that they turned off the lights towards the end...If the room had spotlights, then yeah, do it, but there were no kind of lights in there whatsoever, they expected us to see them by those Christmas lights they had up...

If you want to go see them, they'll be in LA...I would love to go, but things are just too expensive...I would go and take individual pics with Lift and Oil...

At least with those pillowcases, they got off the stage and personally gave them to you, to take pictures or whatever...and I knew it was 15 cuz Lift had said "Sip-ha"...I guess someone didn't hear, so he repeated it, and I thought that was cute the way he said it too...

Before, in lakorns, I used to skip the Lift parts, plus he plays the bad guy really well...but now, in Din Neau Tong, I could easily skip Oil parts...and even in Jai Rao, even though he's a jerk, I'll still watch his scenes, because I know in person, he's a sweetheart....I wish I could see him interact with his wife, that would've been cute to see.

Did you notice some aggressive fans? Like, they would pull the guys down to their level to take pictures with them while they were singing? Even during the autograph signing, Oil didn't even look up, he just looked at the pictures that were being handed to him...and I never heard any form of Thank You said to the guys...It seemed like they were expected to do that, but I always said Thank You, even if it was in English, and I got a sweet You're Welcome from Lift...I hope they felt appreciated...Like how there were no decorations...if I knew it was gonna be so plain, I would've gotten together with my friends to make a big Welcome to Clovis sign, and Thanks for Coming...Isn't it a HUGE deal that they're even touring the US in the first place? But from the looks of things, the venue, the whole lighting thing...it didn't seem like it was a big deal...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
someone mentioned about Oil being shy. I dont think it's shyness b/c it doesnt show that. just seems like he doesnt want to be there; reaction period!

gosh how i was i was able to go see Lift!

s395299

sarNie Egg
No i wasn't sitting in the vip section but i was actually going to upgrade my seat to vip because we couldn't bring cameras...i swear when i heard that i was so freaking mad and sad because i came their to get a picture with them but yeah i brought in my camera later though hehehe....i was sitting in the middle section like in the second row and of the regular seats i was so freaking annoyed and couldn't even concentrate on lift and oil because some old ladies from the back keep on standing right in front where we were seated...i forgot about the light thingy...i hated how they kept turning it on and off that was really annoying other than that it was okay to me...

Off topic...i been to four thai concerts so far but i think the most relaxed and fun concert i went to was Captains concert in Long Beach i forgot what year he came but yeah it was fun. there was little security but the fans didn't go all crazy on him well except for one girl...i think all the seats were the same price...i don't remember much because it was a few years ago but he was a great entertainer and he was really respectful towards the older people just like sornram

me in my sisters were talking to the sponsor and we asked him who they are going to sponsor next and he told us maybe mos...

well hopefully the sarnie girls can meet each other in the next concert....

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Seems like Lift & Oil are going everywhere except for the EAST COAST! What's up with that man?? East Coast always get's neglected for some reason and we have a whole mess of Thai's here too. If any concert organizers out there read this, please send some people here too! :D

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Happy to hear that many of you meet LiftOil. Lift got cuter after marriage because he is so happy with his wife and gain confident of not having to worry ladies hitting on him since he has his sweetheart.

For Oil, I wouldn't be surprise with his action. Oil did say he is not a people person. He tend to like to do his own thing. I question myself "why are LiftOil touring, when Oil is a person that does not like to be around so much people?". Oil might be in stress because he is thin, he need to gain weight. His thinness knock down some age for him. From 30 to 15 years old.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone notice the scene when some two ladies when up the stage and stand next to Oil while he sing Roy Ruk. Oil definitely felt uncomfortable when ladies are near him. He did not expect that and it was an invade of his space. I bet that's a turn off for him. And some lady when up there too and drag Oil to take pic with her.
If you notice his face reaction is wth, I was enjoy my singing.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
someone mentioned about Oil being shy. I dont think it's shyness b/c it doesnt show that. just seems like he doesnt want to be there; reaction period!

gosh how i was i was able to go see Lift!
no you're right he probably didnt want to be there. I think ALL of you have noticed that the Oil is sick, blowing his nose and coughing. He probably preferred to be resting at his hotel room. But he committed himself to go to the concert and entertain. He agreed to do autographs, he agreed to take pictures. He could have denied all that besides the singing part. BUT nope he was a good sport posed for pictures and signed autographs.

When you're sick are you like urself? Are you still doing jumping jacks acting all happy? Yeah he was a bit quiet and didnt smile as much as he should, but it's not as if he was rolling his eyes or giving dirty looks at the girls kissing him and grabbing his arse. NO instead he just smiled and laughed it off.

Niether of them like the girls going on stage while they're singing. They've asked politely at a couple of concerts for people to restrain themselves. But I guess people dont listen.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I got to talked to Lift's wife...I asked her when did they come to the state she said they been in the for 17 days already and will go home on the 30th of this month. She was so sweet and she is so much prettier than in lakorns.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
no you're right he probably didnt want to be there. I think ALL of you have noticed that the Oil is sick, blowing his nose and coughing. He probably preferred to be resting at his hotel room. But he committed himself to go to the concert and entertain. He agreed to do autographs, he agreed to take pictures. He could have denied all that besides the singing part. BUT nope he was a good sport posed for pictures and signed autographs.

When you're sick are you like urself? Are you still doing jumping jacks acting all happy? Yeah he was a bit quiet and didnt smile as much as he should, but it's not as if he was rolling his eyes or giving dirty looks at the girls kissing him and grabbing his arse. NO instead he just smiled and laughed it off.

Niether of them like the girls going on stage while they're singing. They've asked politely at a couple of concerts for people to restrain themselves. But I guess people dont listen.
Yep people don't listen lol. There was a couple of times when they asked the people in front to go back to sit down so the people in back can see them too but some girls still continue to stand in the front.

wow! so many sarnies here attended the one in clovis. From mine point of view i think the concert was ok. They were hot hot hot hot hot..n cute cute cute. Also they were very friendly friendly friendly and smile mucho which make them even cuttier and hotter. I bought the pillow case n i got a BIG huge from oil so i think it's worth mine money. But holly shit the pic was expansive although i did pay foe one. Shitty, we, those who attended it, should have find each other and take a sarnie gurlo group pic. Anyways i got to meet up with a sarnie gurlo from here n it was very nice to meet her in person. After all the concert was alrite n good. Love both those dorky porky oil and lift. Hope they have fun n holly i think they'll make mucho money to take back home. Lots of bling bling.
Hey Maimablis..it was nice to meet you...you're so sweet and cute....

and..lols..I'll be waiting for the picture of me and Lift's wife....