LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
I'm a Minnesotam but doesn't know how to get to International Flea Market on Como. Sunny do you still have a lot of tickets still? I will be there tomorrow :D
l don't say alot but meet me there and we'll do business:D

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hey SACRAMENTO RESIDENTS! hahaha have you guys gotten your tickets yet!?

Areeya, Carmichael is like couple exits from the Arden fair mall so its really not that far from downtown sac if thats where you're located =) And where can I purchase the ticket and how much is it? You can get it at the Lao south area market on fruitridge rd. in south sac. or the j.r. thai video store on Stockton blvd. and i believe its still 30, pre-sale.

Edit: omg.. I just heard right now that if we buy reg tickets.. We will barely see them cause the place is bigger than usual.. And usually when thai stars come to sacramento, we're all on one floor and very close to them.. Meeting & greeting would be easy.. But this isn't ! Ahhhhh! Making me not wana go anymore ;( my oil. Sigh*

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
hey SACRAMENTO RESIDENTS! hahaha have you guys gotten your tickets yet!?

Areeya, Carmichael is like couple exits from the Arden fair mall so its really not that far from downtown sac if thats where you're located =) And where can I purchase the ticket and how much is it? You can get it at the Lao south area market on fruitridge rd. in south sac. or the j.r. thai video store on Stockton blvd. and i believe its still 30, pre-sale.

Edit: omg.. I just heard right now that if we buy reg tickets.. We will barely see them cause the place is bigger than usual.. And usually when thai stars come to sacramento, we're all on one floor and very close to them.. Meeting & greeting would be easy.. But this isn't ! Ahhhhh! Making me not wana go anymore ;( my oil. Sigh*
yes i bought my tikets!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] V.I.P baby! haha. it's this saturday! i'm sooper stoked! :p

luvda

sarNie Egg
chubs, to answer your ? I got my info from
The individual who is bringing them to the
LA Concert. If p'boy (num's manager n the
Person who's with lift n oil) didn't call to tell
Them that they wanted to stop in LA then
This trip wouldn't have happen.
The same goes with the price. My apology
For giving it out ahead without waiting for
The poster to come out. Next time I'll wait
Until it visually comes out so u do not question
Me!!!

chubs

sarNie Egg
chubs, to answer your ? I got my info from
The individual who is bringing them to the
LA Concert. If p'boy (num's manager n the
Person who's with lift n oil) didn't call to tell
Them that they wanted to stop in LA then
This trip wouldn't have happen.
The same goes with the price. My apology
For giving it out ahead without waiting for
The poster to come out. Next time I'll wait
Until it visually comes out so u do not question
Me!!!

oh really? now did they say "the ticket will be buy 1 get one free"? or did they say "we're THINKING about a buy 1 get one free".. and yes thank you for apologizing cus i mean it was quite sad when i called over to jinda and she said she hasn't even gotten any news regarding the price yet and whoever said that is lying. so don't believe the net and to call back sunday (which is today) to find out.. i was like "oh i'm sorry and i will call back sunday" ... and i'm pretty sure the sponsor did not confirm it to be buy 1 get 1 free.. pretty darn darn sure ^_^

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hmm..interesting. are they going to be singing stuff from old skool days? does anyone know? i've been listenin' to these guys since i was 10 or so. i mite just consider attending. where do u get the tix? say, for LA?

sunny_gyrl

hmm..interesting. are they going to be singing stuff from old skool days? does anyone know? i've been listenin' to these guys since i was 10 or so. i mite just consider attending. where do u get the tix? say, for LA?

TICKETS ARE SET TO WHAT I LISTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST! I WAS TOLD THEY ARE PLANING TO SING 30 songs! old and new! so GET READY TO PUMP IT UP! u CAN CALL JINDA N PURCHASE UR TICKETS THERE!(the number ish listed on the blog!

sunny_gyrl

FYI:: Da ENDORPHINE WILL NOT BE PERFORMING WIT LIFT && OIL ANYMORE! DUE TO COMPLICATION OF THE DATES

*** She will be performing by herself on Nov.19,08

lom

sarNie Egg
About the Da Endorphine. What is the info for this concert, like who to contact and how much ticket is and etc.

sulad

sarNie Adult
FYI:: Da ENDORPHINE WILL NOT BE PERFORMING WIT LIFT && OIL ANYMORE! DUE TO COMPLICATION OF THE DATES

*** She will be performing by herself on Nov.19,08
Didn't even know she was coming along with them to LV.
I would of love to meet her, since her singing ROCKS.
Unfair.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
my friends went to their concert in columbus ohio this past saturday. she said they were great; LIFT is HOTT in person. they said his personality is soo great; his wife is pretty.

They didnt care for OIL b/c he was stuck up and conceited. he's not as good looking as in tv. They took pictures of LIFT and with him most of the night. I"ll make sure I"ll post some up for you ladies. Man, i wish they came to ATL area b/c i would love to go see them...

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Who here is going to the LA concert? Finally they made up their mind with the date. I can't wait to see them perform.

If it's true that Oil is stuck up and conceited, than I wouldn't want to approach him. I'll be too afraid too...hehehe
I just can't wait to finally see them both perform. I knew them as singers with RS before they started acting..
I hope the concert is good....

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Who here is going to the LA concert? Finally they made up their mind with the date. I can't wait to see them perform.

If it's true that Oil is stuck up and conceited, than I wouldn't want to approach him. I'll be too afraid too...hehehe
I just can't wait to finally see them both perform. I knew them as singers with RS before they started acting..
Me hopefully! I just need to get my situation straighten out but I will make a great effort to be there!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

Oh no! Oil stuck up & conceited? That just ruins everything ;(

alrite Sarnie girls...who's going to the LIFT and Oil concert this Friday in Clovis?? It looks like I will be going alone because my sisters can't come down from out of town..so anyone wanna meet up and go together because...honestly I really don't want to go alone...