LIFT & OIL Concert ~ Chicago Area

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Just got a message from my cousin, ay'Ket of T & L Music Productions...

He is planning to have Lift & Oil in the "Chicagoland" area on either:

Saturday, November 9th OR Saturday, December 6th

Not exactly sure of the location, could be S. Elgin, Elgin, Chicago, or any surrounding cities. Either way...keep these 2 dates open for the concert! :D As soon as I recieve more information...I will let everyone know!!!

~Sandy~

ay'Ket just sent me the email yesterday with these 2 dates, so I dunno. LOL Just saw the flyer, i guess it is on December 6 at Cascade Manor :D Well, cool, il be there for sure. Thanks ladies...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Ooo thanks for the info. maybe my sister and me will go to this one instead of driving all the way to MN. lol.

~Sandy~

Ooo thanks for the info. maybe my sister and me will go to this one instead of driving all the way to MN. lol.

Karen, where are you located? Have you been to any concerts in Elgin, IL?

I wish it wasnt at Cascade Manor though, but then again, there really isnt another decent place to have a concert in Elgin or S. Elgin.

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Karen, where are you located? Have you been to any concerts in Elgin, IL?

I wish it wasnt at Cascade Manor though, but then again, there really isnt another decent place to have a concert in Elgin or S. Elgin.
I'm from Wisconsin. lol. nope never been to a concert in Elgin, IL. This will be my first one. lol. i've been to a concert in Chicago that's about it. lol

~Sandy~

I'm from Wisconsin. lol. nope never been to a concert in Elgin, IL. This will be my first one. lol. i've been to a concert in Chicago that's about it. lol

Awesome, I'll see you there then! LOL Wisconsin isnt far from Elgin at all. There was a lot of ppl from Green Bay who went to Num's concert. I used to live in Sheboygan, WI.

pze

sarNie Adult
karen u should come to minnesota......we always get the best show.....its gonna be fun.....although chaotic.....it will so be worth the drive.....

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
haha. yeah. Jenny told me how fun the concert is in MN. lol. if they weren't going to Elgin MN would be the place we go. lol.

maybe time. when there's another concerts. I"ll go to MN. lol

~Sandy~

LOL are we fighting over Karen? Ladies...she's coming to Elgin...OK? Back off! LOL jk :D No matter which city you go to, it would be a great concert.

OK, ay'Ket just sent me an email...it is CONFIRMED that Lift & Oil concert will be on Sat. December 6th at Cascade Manor. He said that they did want to change the date and flyer...but decided to leave it as what the flyer says. :) Which you guys already knew hehehee

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AH! Yes! I'm so up for this!! I'll be there for sure! And Karen if you're coming, I'll see you there for sure!

P.S. Sandy, hey it's me Noy(dek_noy). Got a new account cus my pw for my old one don't work somehow. Weird!

But I'm super excited for this one!!!!!

I super love P'Oil!!!!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just need to decide if I'm going to IL or MN. I would like to go to MN but it's way farther than IL.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Minnesota is always FUN and we get a crazy crowd, but it's always a good experiences!!!! i myself would like to come to an chicago concerts too! maybe i'll think about it sincetats their last show...hahahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
yay!!! i'll see you there noy. haha. at least i'll know one person there. lol
Lol. For sure!

Minnesota is always FUN and we get a crazy crowd, but it's always a good experiences!!!! i myself would like to come to an chicago concerts too! maybe i'll think about it sincetats their last show...hahahaha
It'll be nice if you come down here Sunny. Elgin is bout an hour from Chicago. I think it's south of Chicago. Lol