LIFT & OIL Concert ~ Chicago Area

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
wah!!! i don't think i can make it now!!! gosh wanted to go see them too. so noy don't buy the tickets for me.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes, looks like it has been changed to Saturday November 29th at Tequila in South Elgin...which is only down the street for me! LOL But man, its Thanksgiving weekend...i have out of state family coming to town...

Im still waiting for ay'Ket to confirm...see I knew they were gona do this LOL
GRRR. What the heck?! I think I know why they changing the location. My uncle mention a few days ago that the Elgin Lane is going to be close down. Which means the Cascade Manor is going down as well cus it's together with the Elgin Lane. The tequila place, I'm just wondering how big is it inside? I drove by there alot and it dont look too big from outside. Have you been there Sandy?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
GRRR. What the heck?! I think I know why they changing the location. My uncle mention a few days ago that the Elgin Lane is going to be close down. Which means the Cascade Manor is going down as well cus it's together with the Elgin Lane. The tequila place, I'm just wondering how big is it inside? I drove by there alot and it dont look too big from outside. Have you been there Sandy?

It is confirmed the date has changed to November 29th at Tequila in S. Elgin. Im still going. I'll have to excuse myself from home for a few hours LOL

Noy ~ yes i've ate there, and its NOT big at all. If we have a crowd like Num's concert, it will be very crowded, no where to sit. If this is the case, im going there an hour early to get a good table. Well, they might have a back banquet room that they use for weddings...it doesnt face the street, it goes all the way back towards the river. If so, then that "should" be big enough. The only part i've seen is the restuarant area...i really think there's another room in the back...

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh and there coming to Forth Wort + Houston TX too. They'll be over here in Ft Worth on friday! :yahoo:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
karen u should come to minnesota......we always get the best show.....its gonna be fun.....although chaotic.....it will so be worth the drive.....
haha u they shoulld yoj! sunny.

Minnesota is always FUN and we get a crazy crowd, but it's always a good experiences!!!! i myself would like to come to an chicago concerts too! maybe i'll think about it sincetats their last show...hahahaha
cant wait for the concert... dude... mn whoo whoo... :p

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
c you there karen!:D

MINNESOTA FAN MEETING IF YA WANNA COME!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
wah!! i would so love to go but can't!! sucky. lol. we'll have so much fun at the concert. lol. too bad Jenny isn't coming with you guys. lol. would love to hang out with her again.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
THE GIRLS AT R.U.N are coming to ELGIN too! cee ya there
Oh that'll be nice! More sarnies to meet. Hehehe
I'll be there for sure!

haha. yeah. you can always text her. lol. or i can always text her. P'Neung never hardly go on myspace. i see her on facebook though.
I would text her but I don't got her number. She never got back to me since I last talk to her. Over a month ago? Lol

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
Nueng said she's not going to the concert...she has to go to TN to visit family??

I wish I could go with Sunny & them...sucks that I have to work next Friday!! >_<

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Nueng said she's not going to the concert...she has to go to TN to visit family??

I wish I could go with Sunny & them...sucks that I have to work next Friday!! >_<
aww ok. thanks for telling me Jenny. lol. I was wonder why she didn't give me her answer. aww its' ok P'Jenny. there will be other concert so that we can hang out with each other again.