LIFT & OIL Concert ~ Chicago Area

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
AH! Yes! I'm so up for this!! I'll be there for sure! And Karen if you're coming, I'll see you there for sure!

P.S. Sandy, hey it's me Noy(dek_noy). Got a new account cus my pw for my old one don't work somehow. Weird!

But I'm super excited for this one!!!!!

I super love P'Oil!!!!

NOY!!!! Cool, see you there! This time, we need to say HI to each other LOL I should reconize you now hahahaa

OMG i used to be so in love with Lift...but i love them both!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
NOY!!!! Cool, see you there! This time, we need to say HI to each other LOL I should reconize you now hahahaa

OMG i used to be so in love with Lift...but i love them both!
LOL. I'm pretty sure I'll recognize you this time too. Hehehe!
Do you know Mae Phet? I think you do. Lol.
Well, I saw her on saturday at my friend's house for her mom's bday and we're talking about the concert. hehehe

Btw, I was talking to my best friends about getting VIP tables for this concert. Anyone wanna? How does VIP table works anyway? Lol

~Sandy~

LOL. I'm pretty sure I'll recognize you this time too. Hehehe!
Do you know Mae Phet? I think you do. Lol.
Well, I saw her on saturday at my friend's house for her mom's bday and we're talking about the concert. hehehe

Btw, I was talking to my best friends about getting VIP tables for this concert. Anyone wanna? How does VIP table works anyway? Lol
You better remember me!

Is Mae Phet the same one who is selling the VIP tickets? Well I wanted VIP table but decided not. Just think back to Num's concert, the crowd was so big that they were blocking people who were sitting at the VIP table. Imma end up standing next to the stage anyways LMAO :D What you think??? Of course im going there early to get good seats, as long as its closer to the bar LOL hehehee

Off topic: I saw you on myspace, friends with Janda??? That's cool. Her cousin was my ex husband...lol

n_naruk

You better remember me!

Is Mae Phet the same one who is selling the VIP tickets? Well I wanted VIP table but decided not. Just think back to Num's concert, the crowd was so big that they were blocking people who were sitting at the VIP table. Imma end up standing next to the stage anyways LMAO :D What you think??? Of course im going there early to get good seats, as long as its closer to the bar LOL hehehee

Off topic: I saw you on myspace, friends with Janda??? That's cool. Her cousin was my ex husband...lol
Ah, yea that's true! I know I'll be early for sure! Gotta have the good seats even tho I'll be up by the stage most of the time. Lol.

I don't know if Mae Phet is the one that's selling the VIP tickets. She was the one that P'Num introduce on stage at his concert. I think he called her Pha Phet.

The price for the VIP prolly gonna be too high. And plus I really see the difference between the VIP and non VIP tables from P'Num's concert. Nothing special for it.

But we should get a table together. It's just going to be me and my best friend going together. And I think Karen mention that she's coming down instead of going to the MN concert.

Oh and yes I know Janda. I met her from my best friend cus they work together.

~Sandy~

Ah, yea that's true! I know I'll be early for sure! Gotta have the good seats even tho I'll be up by the stage most of the time. Lol.

I don't know if Mae Phet is the one that's selling the VIP tickets. She was the one that P'Num introduce on stage at his concert. I think he called her Pha Phet.

The price for the VIP prolly gonna be too high. And plus I really see the difference between the VIP and non VIP tables from P'Num's concert. Nothing special for it.

But we should get a table together. It's just going to be me and my best friend going together. And I think Karen mention that she's coming down instead of going to the MN concert.

Oh and yes I know Janda. I met her from my best friend cus they work together.
Yeah, the VIP tabels was nothing special than non VIPs LOL And they were mad that the crowd blocked them all night anyways. hehehee Ya, i heard some of them complaining.

Oh ok, i know mae Phet from Num's concert. Ive seen her, but dont know her personally.

Yes...we should get a table together. It would be me, my sis, and probably my mom again. All of us single woman LOL My mom would probably sit with her friends hehehee

PM me your number, that way we can call each other when we get there. Most of my friends wont be going, they're not into this kind of stuff...actually I dont have that many Laos friends anyways LOL

n_naruk

Yeah, the VIP tabels was nothing special than non VIPs LOL And they were mad that the crowd blocked them all night anyways. hehehee Ya, i heard some of them complaining.

Oh ok, i know mae Phet from Num's concert. Ive seen her, but dont know her personally.

Yes...we should get a table together. It would be me, my sis, and probably my mom again. All of us single woman LOL My mom would probably sit with her friends hehehee

PM me your number, that way we can call each other when we get there. Most of my friends wont be going, they're not into this kind of stuff...actually I dont have that many Laos friends anyways LOL
Oh gosh, I know exactly what you mean. I don't have much Lao friends that are into these kind of stuff either. Cept my best friend. Hehehe

We don't know Mae Phet personally either. But we see her from here and there since after Yayaying,Jenny and Noi's concert last december

Oh and Oil is my favorite. Hehehe

Ok'll I'll PM you my number.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Karen! If I go you better come to the one in Elgin! hahaha...usually V.I.P tables make you order alcohol, but that was when the concert was held at a bar though this place isn't a bar right?'

I love Lift! I love his voice. I might be losing my voice for this concert. =) Noy I'll see you there hun! Maybe we can sit at the same table this time <333 oh Noy you should PM P'Nueng your number or something so we could make plans. I'm not sure my sister will go this time. I don't know who I'm going with.

~Sandy~

Karen! If I go you better come to the one in Elgin! hahaha...usually V.I.P tables make you order alcohol, but that was when the concert was held at a bar though this place isn't a bar right?'

I love Lift! I love his voice. I might be losing my voice for this concert. =) Noy I'll see you there hun! Maybe we can sit at the same table this time <333 oh Noy you should PM P'Nueng your number or something so we could make plans. I'm not sure my sister will go this time. I don't know who I'm going with.

This place is a banquet hall (small one) but you do not have to buy alcohol if sitting at VIP table. There's a cash bar there already.

I guess I'll see you there!?!? :D

Karen

Donghae and Siwon

haha. Ok. i'm going!! I'm glad you to decided to come!! i'll see you there!!! did anybody called the sponser yet? lol. I want to call the sponser but i'm afraid that they'll only speak thai. Which i can't speak. I can understand but speak it. lol.

n_naruk

Aws, P'Neung! OMB! I was thinking about you too. Thinking if you're gonna come or not. Since you were here for P'Num's concert! You better come!!! I'll PM you my number naa! We all sha'll sit together! It's only gonna be me and my best friend going. And we'll be joining Sandy and her sister! Let's all pack up together!! hehehe.

haha. Ok. i'm going!! I'm glad you to decided to come!! i'll see you there!!! did anybody called the sponser yet? lol. I want to call the sponser but i'm afraid that they'll only speak thai. Which i can't speak. I can understand but speak it. lol.
Why you need to call the sponser Karen? If it's about the advance ticket, I can always get it early for you cus they sell it at the Lao/Thai VDO store.
We all should make plan to hang out before the concert! Especially you gals are coming from a long way!!!

~Sandy~

Is there anything you need to know? The sponsors are my cousins, they're Laos. I can get more info for you if you need. Like Noy says, the advance tickets are sold at the Laos/Thai store in our area...

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
Aws, P'Neung! OMB! I was thinking about you too. Thinking if you're gonna come or not. Since you were here for P'Num's concert! You better come!!! I'll PM you my number naa! We all sha'll sit together! It's only gonna be me and my best friend going. And we'll be joining Sandy and her sister! Let's all pack up together!! hehehe.

Why you need to call the sponser Karen? If it's about the advance ticket, I can always get it early for you cus they sell it at the Lao/Thai VDO store.
We all should make plan to hang out before the concert! Especially you gals are coming from a long way!!!
reserve 3 tickets for sure. if there are more going i will pm u but for sure buy 3 tickets

n_naruk

reserve 3 tickets for sure. if there are more going i will pm u but for sure buy 3 tickets
Sure thing I can get them advance tickets for you! What bout P'Neung? Yooh nai euy! Karen, I'll PM you my number as well na!!

~Sandy~

Yes, looks like it has been changed to Saturday November 29th at Tequila in South Elgin...which is only down the street for me! LOL But man, its Thanksgiving weekend...i have out of state family coming to town...

Im still waiting for ay'Ket to confirm...see I knew they were gona do this LOL