LIFT IS INSANELY HOT TO ME

puppylov

sarNie Adult
looks sure is diff when compared on-screen and in- person. Some people are not photogenic, but in reality they r good in- person.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with everyone. at first i just liked lift, wasnt really a huge fan of his, i was more of an oil fan, im still a fan of oil. but when meeting lift in person, lift is super sweet. i just love his personality and his cute smile. he caught my attention. i so love lift now and of course i still love oil.

Susie

sarNie Adult
^

I used to love Oil, but after meeting them, my attention has turned towards Lift...he's such a sweetheart in person, with a great smile...and he definitely plays his bad guy roles really well, especially in Jai Rao, he's improved big time...but I love him in Din Neau Tong...

He also played in one of the Kob and Stefan lakorns, I forgot the name...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I TOO WAS A FAN OF OIL'S BUT AFTER MEETING THEM MY ATTENTIN HAS TURNED TOWARDS LIFT!!! HE SURE DOES PLAY THE ANTAGONIST ROLE REAL WELL. HE HAS A CHARMING SMILE & HIS PERSONALITY JUST SEEMED A BIT MORE OUTGOING?

Muddie Murda

smile...
When I first knew of them, Oil was like, hot stuff...but after a while, Lift's charm just overpowers!
He's got the cutest best smile. Can't help it!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i have to say that since lift has been out of the movie industry for a while, my attention has been on Oil but since Lift is back and after meeting him in person, gosh, I feel more in love with Lift than Oil. I have to say that even though Oil has been in more lakorns than our mr. bad guy Lift, Lift is cuter than Oil. Lift is cuter when he is the bad guy because when he acts bad, he just look cuter. Lift's smile is handsome and heart melting.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember Lift & Oil's "Doomedoo" days. Haha. I wished that tape never became staticky. I used to think Oil was way better looking. But for some reason I think Oil lost too much weight and he's just getting older. For some reason I didn't like Lift in Kaen Lum Khong. I started to think he was cute again in Sai yai sawad as the evil guy. And his look is growing on me. Maybe he's just hot in a suit :D. Now that he's taken...he's much hotter.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha .. i still think them two are hotties lol..oooo such kuties too lol...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
after watching Din Neau Tong i thought lift was totally better looking then oil i wanted him to be the p'ek...idk over time i came to like lift more and less of oil weird...i mean i still like them both but the attention drawn more towards lift