Life Lessons...

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
things that i've learned...

-ask for help when you need it..just because you need help doesn't mean you're stupid and incompetent

-your best friends in high school may not end up being your best friend throughout the rest of your life

-college students are not all smart...some of them shouldn't have graduated high school

-i always thought that money isn't everything..hence the direction of my studies...but when it comes down to it...sometimes...money has to matter and that you have to make sacrifices in order to help the people you care most about

-never complain about life...cuz it really will get you nowhere..stop asking yourself questions..get up and do something about it...you'll most likely have less complaints

-you can't always be strong...at one point...you will break ...and in the end...all the emotional stress you experience...isn't worth it

-having someone to talk to when you're down is crucial to your mental health

darvil

sarNie Adult
The best thing I learned is that.. there is hardly any truth out there in the world. Everything you learned is wrong (except for a little) and you must unwash yourself from all that has been force fed into you.

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Talking 'bout life lesson....I'Ll like to share this with u all!

One day, the father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the
country with the express purpose of showing him how poor people live.

They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be
considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the
trip?"

"It was great, Dad."

"Did you see how poor people live?" the father asked.

"Oh yeah," said the son.

"So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.

The son answered:

"I saw that we have one dog and they had four.

We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a
creek that has no end.

We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night.

Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.

We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go
beyond our sight.

We have servants who serve us, but they serve others.

We buy our food, but they grow theirs.

We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to
protect them."

The boy's father was speechless.

Then his son added, "Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are."

Isn't perspective a wonderful thing?

Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we
have, instead of worrying about what we don't have. Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
^ wut's the movie about??? If someone can upload it...I'Ll watch it....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I've always lived by certain life lessons, but one of my top one is "take action before it's too late"

bugsy

sarNie Adult
~Really good things burns brightly but then it quickly dies out.
~Start thinking about your future, it comes sooner than you think.
~Don't expect your friends to always be there; they need to grow too.
~Money MATTERS! So dont say it doesnt.
~Be social and take risks. No one else is going to do it for you. Especially as you get older.
~You never know when its too late....its only when its too late that you know.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
things that i've learned...

-ask for help when you need it..just because you need help doesn't mean you're stupid and incompetent

-your best friends in high school may not end up being your best friend throughout the rest of your life

-college students are not all smart...some of them shouldn't have graduated high school

-i always thought that money isn't everything..hence the direction of my studies...but when it comes down to it...sometimes...money has to matter and that you have to make sacrifices in order to help the people you care most about

-never complain about life...cuz it really will get you nowhere..stop asking yourself questions..get up and do something about it...you'll most likely have less complaints

-you can't always be strong...at one point...you will break ...and in the end...all the emotional stress you experience...isn't worth it

-having someone to talk to when you're down is crucial to your mental health

oh dang, we on the same road! =)
so basically you just filled up my life lessons i was bout to say

donna

sarNie Adult
that i should have a lil more courage. sad to say but i've had my fair share of "what if". should of just went with what my heart and mind said to do.

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
never argue with an idiot because they only drag you down -then beat you with experince

birthdays, valentines, christmas events are never like the movie... reality suck

people are not who they are when you last speak to them, they are who they all the entire time of the relationship

you can never fully trust anyone

the only person you can always count on is yourself

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
mine is...you can't always trust your family..just because they are your family doesnt mean that they wont turn their back on you and stab you from behind unexpectly..that what hurts more..being betrayed from the people that you call your "family"

holding grudges..i dont like it.i dont like holding grudges at all.but once you get me to hate you..i will hate you to the point..where i want the worst for you (and i can careless who the f*** you are)

stop being so damn nice to everyone...because most people out there take that as my weakness