Life Lessons...

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:D Okay, so most of us are probably over 12 & did learn a few things in life. What are your lessons that you learned? Anyone want to share or any advice to live life happier?

My Lessons:
*Holding grudges are way too much work, you live much happier without any burden on your shoulders...this also goes for hating
*The best way for someone to learn is to experience so do not judge others for experiencing no matter what it is B)
*NEVER keep a secret from your parents because they've probably been through everything you been through...& FYI: parents are NOT as dumb as you think they are haha ;)
*ahhh I'll update some later.

Now let's hear yours :] :drool:

natty

Chubs
you think you can trust someone but they turn around, alliance themselves with your enemy and attack you! :arrg: jen!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I learned that no matter where they are how you met them a true friend is a friend.. online, reality .. its all the same as long as they prove you can trust then they are as important.. I rather have a friend who is there for me online and not speak about me in bad ways then have one that is in life but they are the ones who stab me in the back

sorry fingers hurt so didnt make much sense

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i learnt that its better to keep your mouth shut your ears open and your eyes focused

money really does make the world go round
and
life is short and the years go by so quick so live everyday as your last
And friends are important no human can live alone

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Kevin u r so pessimistic. LOL.

*I have learned that there are high times then low but u have to suck it up and move on.
*I also learned that nothing is forever(maybe i will change my aspect on this later when i am older..lol, as for now nothing is forever, not even the love they say they have for u)
*people come and go but there will always be one that stays
*you have to accept people for what they are not for what u want them to be( i learned this one the hard way)..lol
*i learned that life can be beautiful if only you view it as beautiful
* oh and also love is beautiful if only two ppl are in it
* how much this particular person means to me
*i also learned who my true friends are

noungning

Heartless
wow many things to list.

-no such thing as friends forever
-happiness doesn't last forever, so suck it up and abuse the shit out of it when you have it
-you're never mature, even though you tend to think that ur mature at various age stages
-karma is a big bitch, haha so watch it ppl u've done me wrong so i'm gonna kick ur ass a trillion times harder :lol:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
er love sucks and umm thats about it i guess lol and i suck at maths

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
life's a b*tch...suck it up...get over it...and move on!!!

people will always disappoint you and screw you over

there's no such thing as happiness

stop whinning about how bad your life is...you're not the only one with problems...

sh*t happens to good people...get over it

payback's a b*tch...remember that the next time you screw someone over

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
The life lessons I have learned are

*ya chuer krai ngai ngai
*mai mee krai ruk row jing tow gub tua row aing
*mai mee krai roo jak row mark gwa tua eng
*ruk tae mai mee gan waylah
*the grass is not always greener on the other side
*don't chase love, it will find you
* bliss doesn't always exist
* happiness does not last a lifetime, there will always be obstacles
* life is not always fair!

STIMA

-you can't keep all you good friends
-having a large group of friends isn't good.
-never go to parties PMSing.
-its good to be cheap.
-hateful people are sad =(