Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is superb, acting and storyline is so good. It has all the flavors. I highly recommend this to anyone.

jewels

sarNie Egg
was esp. 14 the last one... ? if so it felt very incomplete... just seem so short today..
No, today will show the last of it. 14 was short because they aired the ceremony celebrating the anniversary of the King's coronation day, which took up 30 minutes of the lakorn's time slot.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh that’s why. I was like WTF??? Why so short? The whole truth was revealed in epi 14. I felt bad for Ah’Nee. Why can’t p’eks and n’eks do a force kiss like Nai Toor did to Ah’Nee? I actually thought that was sexy (epi 13).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I skipped to watch the end which I thought was the end lmao... but I was like how will they add in another whole episode lol... It was sad but I didn't shed any tears. Ceci I don't understand her either but I skipped like 8 episodes lol which I intended to go back and watch. I was just tempting to watch the ending but I guess it wasn't the end.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
like romeo and juliet :( so sad for the parents. So sad for Ruerng. He finally found happiness and his parents had to do that to him.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i was really sad when rei-wut died. but i was really happy that all of my predictions were true. from the beginning, i thought nai tome was nai reung's dad and that rita was loong nit's daughter, so it's good to know that i'm still the queen of predictions. hahaha jk

the main complaint i have is...what the f*ck is up with nai tome and ah nee? they were forgiven by everyone for f'ing sake!! plus, their damn child finally learns to accept the truth. are they purposely trying to sabotage him? i understand that they feel guilty, but man, are they selfish for killing themselves. haha wow...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I was loving the lakorn all the way up until this week's episodes. San/Nicki annoyed the hell out of me when they were all like no you can't call the police yada yada yada. But yet when they thought Bunlue and Loong Nit did it, they copped attitudes and were all like we're gonna go straight to the police and throw your asses in jail. It's partly their fault Rewat died. And Nicki's lecture to Rerng to forgive his dad. I'm like shut up and take your own damn advice. Rerng had a legit reason to not forgive his dad. The dude raped his mom and ruined her life, not to mention he's a murderer. He's the one that killed the man you called dad for 20+years.

I'm disappointed they didn't give a reason why the 2 families hated each other to begin with. I liked the aunt/servant guy story though. What a dark and twisted tale. And I'm glad for once the chick didn't fall "in love" with her rapist. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I understand Nikki why she lectured Rerng. In the first episode, she said she was disappointed in her "father" he never cared for her. But when she found out he died, she was crying her heart out. She probably wants Rerng to forgive his father before it's too late. And yep it was too late, he
committed suicide
. But raping is never okay. I know I am being a hypocrite but it's a lakorn and it is difficult to explain to others who first experience Thai lakorn with rape scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
i hate the last few episode too .. i still dont' get it why the two oldest sibling hate each other ..
i hope next week episode will reveal more .. otherwise, this turn crappy like BORISUD BUMBUT KAEN --
what victim murder would confess like that and still get away with it .. only happen in broadcast lakorn.
i'm not complaining, i'm just not satisfy with all these loop HOLES! -- making the whole lakorn pointless since there's no root to it.

ok. i hope they explain why the older folks hate each other so much in the next ep. i still don't know why. :blink:

good lakorn. i like it. :)

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg I love this lakorn! Reurn and his mom are my favorite characters .. I cried throughout ep. 15 & 16 like a baby! lol

cecilia

Staff member
^i could not agree more .. both of them are pitiful --- i felt bad for aunt nee the most -- she's trying to tell her brother of the problem he make her go through but he didn't bother to see through and refuse to accept it .. such pity to have an older brother like him :(

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
the last ep was sad i cried when rerng got down on his knees and accepted his dad. but then she didn't have to take all the bullying from tome she could've just simply throw him in jail i mean he's only a driver. i didn't understand why aun, rita, and jaja forgave noon and the driver easily when these were the people who tried to kill them, at least rita and jaja anyway. i think the person i feel sorry for the most is nitasin and he's only a guest star lol. found out his lover lied to him about his baby, got beaten up pretty bad, still cared for her afterward, and after all this he was killed. yeah i really feel sorry for him. i know aun's dad should be hated but can't help but find his comments funny like when he said to the aunt that this is the first time they actually agree on something (putting tome in jail) and asked noon if she wanted to follow her husband to jail, etc..

onahc

sarNie Elites
ok. i hope they explain why the older folks hate each other so much in the next ep. i still don't know why. :blink:

good lakorn. i like it. :)

They're business rivals and have been for a long time. Reuywat and Bunlue, that was so sad when he died. The entire cast is pretty amazing, everyone played their part very well! That's what I love about CH3, their dramas are well made, they just tug at your heart strings and all of their stars are excellent. The guy that plays Rerng is Beam Saranyu and he is such a talented new actor, right up their with Barry Nadej and Mark Parin.