Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I don't know about the aunt but it was quite obvious that they meant to leave the button there to mislead! This lakorn is goind strong and intense! I really like it. I can't wait for next episode.

Have to say I really like "Lem". His acting actually outshines all others. Thumps up ! B)

cecilia

Staff member
As of episode 4, I believe it's the butler and the uncle who have this whole thing plan out and use both Rita's aunt and Aun's dad to their full advantage.

He even hide his 'gay' relationship with the butler. Also, the button belongs to him so that mean he's part of the whole scene with the butler.

Beam's mom and Rita's dad start their REMEO AND JULIET story but end up in tragedy .. now, it's AUN AND RITA'S turn to turn this story true --- RITA AND AUN'S STAYING TOGETHER AT THE PLACE IN HUA HIN to continue this saga :wub:

edited:

the gay spa scene is hilarious!

Gosh, the preview looks so good .. a NEW WAR!!! With the fierce San and Nikki join together, for sure, they'll fight to the end! :p ..
can't wait for next week episodes ^^

I really like Rita in this one. :) The short hair cut isn't too shabbyy. I actually like it more than the long.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly I like Aun in this one. In all his other ones he seems to be background/wallpaper and I never could finish his lakorns except for Sarb Poosa. I like the shorter hair on Rita too.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
This is such an addicting lakorn... everyone and everything are perfectly right and superb :) cant wait the intense coming epis...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
okay, i know people aren't too fond of aun, but i think he's kind of cute...and this lakorn is getting more interesting as each episode goes by. hehe

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I think the reason why san's uncle want to killed rita is because he felt bad for his sister...rita took everything away from his sister...and the reason why he pose aun and rita sleeping together is because the uncle is also mad at aun's dad for emotional and physically hurt their sister...cnt wait for the next epi..but wait isnt aun and rita suppose to get marry to further their investigation...love this lakorn...i guess after finishing taddao bussya this is my next addiction...

juicee

sarNie Elites
so the masked guy in episode two looks like that dude with the mustache - well at least his eyes does. anyone agree?

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know .. perhaps someone want to do a screen caps to compare all the man? or it could be a hire stunt man too Lol

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
^i don't know .. perhaps someone want to do a screen caps to compare all the man? or it could be a hire stunt man too Lol

Ceci--

is this lakorn good? I haven't been watching lakorn lately.Busy working. But I just read about Rita doing a real kiss with Aun so I wanna see it. Aun looks like Korean. heheheh

fanny

sarNie Adult
so the masked guy in episode two looks like that dude with the mustache - well at least his eyes does. anyone agree?
i agree with you. i think this guy must have something to do with everything too. plus i still think that he is beam's dad.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

credit lyn lakorn blog

rita's first onscreen kiss...with Aun...

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci--

is this lakorn good? I haven't been watching lakorn lately.Busy working. But I just read about Rita doing a real kiss with Aun so I wanna see it. Aun looks like Korean. heheheh
i think it's good. i like the mystery behind it.

today episode looks confuse ..
i don't know who did it ..
the uncle is very suspicious ...
as well as the butler, everything seems misleading.
so much mysteries -- i can't tell who did it between these two?

onahc

sarNie Elites
This lakon is excellent, it keeps me guessing. I want to know what Rita's dad found out in his medical chart because it's the reason he left Beam's mom. I think Beam might not be his son, that's why Beam was left with next to nothing in the will.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
That was my first thought too. I wonder if the tests revealed that he is sterile and that's how he came to the conclusion that Beam couldn't possibly be his son. Which means Rita couldn't be his daughter either, so maybe she is the uncle's daughter. But the mom (Noon) seemed 100% positive that Beam is his kid and she was completely in love with him so I find it hard to believe she cheated. So I'm thinking the tests were faked to drive Rita's dad and Noon apart.

I wonder how the feud started originally? I bet that's the answer to the mystery, if we knew how it began. The only problem I have with the lakorn is the stereotypical presentation of the "western" world as completely wild and lacking in morals. Why is that every lakorn portray someone who grew up or went to study abroad as a crazy party animal?

cecilia

Staff member
^probably b/c when some ppl who study oversea like that come back to thailand, stuff or pictures leak out to have them look that way ..

i didn't start episode 6 yet so i cant conclude what's on the test either .. everyone make me anxious .. curious to know what's it about ^^