Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Teaser 1 is out! it looks really good. havent seen rita in a revengeful and seductive role. cant wait to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KLdhMfIl44
credit to antyvee

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the teaser, it looks like very very good. I am too satisfied that Rita plays this kind of drama. It is the first time when we see her in this role, it was time. My wish comes true finally, it very had been for a long time since I wanted to see her in this kind of drama where she has to be at the same time seductive, manipulator, intelligent, in the style drama re-avenge. So good. Can't wait

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the teaser, it looks like very very good. I am too satisfied that Rita plays this kind of drama. It is the first time when we see her in this role, it was time. My wish comes true finally, it very had been for a long time since I wanted to see her in this kind of drama where she has to be at the same time seductive, manipulator, intelligent, in the style drama re-avenge. So good. Can't wait. Wish to see her in future with Ken in drama/revenge.

Teaser 1 is out! it looks really good. havent seen rita in a revengeful and seductive role. cant wait to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KLdhMfIl44
credit to antyvee
THE TEASER LOOKS AMAZING! gosh, if only Rome had been cast as p'ek in this lakorn!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this lakorn is going to replace Roong Rao aun/benz lakorn i believe..

if so then... wow.. aun's lakorn back to back..

DAMN!!! RITA IS HOT!!! DARN IT!! WHY WASN'T THE P'EK ROME.. EEK.. LOL...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Teaser 2. airing march 18th replacing wed-thurs slot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG8AlV-m5tc
credit to antyvee

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just came across the teaser today and I have to say I'm so excited to see Rita in this kind of role. It's different from her usual sci-fi or ghost lakorns. I'm axious to see her in a tense drama. She looks so sexy in the teasers, just can't wait. Wished it was a different pra'ek but he's ok, depending how his hair style is. He looked good in the lakorn with Ae, but not in the lakorn with Benz.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
As much as I like Rita, she is beautiful, but actingwise she still hasn't improve..the way she talks and cry is soo annoying and not convincing..she has the same facial expression she is trying to be the evil meanie...she has the innocent, goody-too-shoe look..I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but when it comes to her acting, sorry to say, it S-U-C-K-S!!!

Anyways, Aun looks sexy(well not that hot, but 7/10), he reminds me of HXM(main guy from ROCH 2006)..he is soo the thai version of him..lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ there's a possibility that wishboniko might sub it..

cecilia

Staff member
SSBT Special on this looks so AWESOME ..
the OST is a PLUS as well ..
i'm anticipating this now LOl

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
the first epi was today. is there a summary on here? I only caught parts of it so I have no idea what the plot is. Tons of revenge and fighting between the parents for some reason. Can someone please write a summary? Thank you in advance :p!! All the parents are so young! It seems as though they had their kids when they were 10 or something. hehe.