Liem Prai Lai Ruk (Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know who plan to sub this -- it's a great lakorn so far.

the suspense is awesome -- i don't know what went behind the whole family hatred .. but this modern 'suppose' romeo/juliet story is captivating -- what's best is that the pranang PRETEND it first then fall in love later --

From what i can understand, there's an issue between Rita and Aun's side of family. Rita's dad married Aun's aunt and had Beam so Beam and Rita are half sibling .. Rita is a mix kid and is the only heir to her dad's fortune b/c he refused to accept Beam as his heir. He says that Noon(Rita's stepmom) know the reason why he wont' accept Beam as his kid -- maybe Beam is someone else or maybe her dad just misunderstood it. Anyway, the plot sound like Beam and Noon have not live with Rita's dad since he was young b/c they keeps or Beam keeps saying that he was not raise or have any connection with his dad (rita's dad) .. Noon's fighting hard right now b/c she wants to make sure that Beam get part of the will too not just Rita. I guess the grudge between the family keeps building up between Aun's dad and Rita's aunt from long ago and still carrying. --

Rita mentioned in there that while she's aboard, her uncle's the only that come and visit her -- not her dad. I'm not sure if she have an estrange relationship with her dad or not ..

I don't know the history of their differences yet b/c i only got half way through the 1st episode ..

So far, I love what I've watched and can't wait for next week episode as well ..

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Cecilia but I don't understand one word of Thai at all. Can u tell me which lady is Rita's mom and dad? and can u also tell me which kid belong to what family. It is so confusing watching the first episode.

Thank you again.

cecilia

Staff member

This is Rita's Aunt.

Rita

Rita's Dad

Rita's best friend

This is Aun (P'ek)

Aun's girlfriend (p'ek's gf)

The guy on the left is p'ek's uncle .. the guy on the right is one of Rita's aunt's worker (who later will have an affair with Aun's uncle, yes, there's a gay couple here)

The woman on the left is Rita's stepmom (Beam's mom) -- the guy on the right is Rita's uncle.

This is Rita's half brother

This is Aun's dad (P'ek's dad)

Hope this help clarify stuff ^^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Thanks for the pictures and cast cecilia you got two of the pictures mess up... lols but i know whos who lols...

im loving this already even though i wasnt feeling pke.. but hes growing on me lols

i wanna watch more... cant wait till wed. ch 3 is rocking this year!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I like Rita, she is beautiful, but actingwise she still hasn't improve..the way she talks and cry is soo annoying and not convincing..she has the same facial expression she is trying to be the evil meanie...she has the innocent, goody-too-shoe look..I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but when it comes to her acting, sorry to say, it S-U-C-K-S!!!
Well you can't really blame Rita about her voice. It is really the way how she talks. People just need to surpass that, Rita is a decent actress, not the very best but so-so. I don't know about the improvement but she's doing well in here. Well I only got through the teasers but with a lot of good comment, I think I might like it as well. The story line is captivating. Going to watch this after this comment.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you sooooo much Cecilia! Now I know who is who. and hopefully someone have time either give us the summary of each episode or subbing the drama will be awesome.

And I can't wait for next episode. It this lakorn air on Monday and Tuesday?

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sort of cap the first 10 minutes and I gave up. LMAO I can't do. =( It is harder than I expected to be.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile

This is Rita's Aunt.

Rita

Rita's Dad

Rita's best friend

This is Aun (P'ek)

Aun's girlfriend (p'ek's gf)

The guy on the left is p'ek's uncle .. the guy on the right is one of Rita's aunt's worker (who later will have an affair with Aun's uncle, yes, there's a gay couple here)

The woman on the left is Rita's stepmom (Beam's mom) -- the guy on the right is Rita's uncle.

This is Rita's half brother

This is Aun's dad (P'ek's dad)

Hope this help clarify stuff ^^
thank you so much.
It is very helpful to understand the complated family relationships in the lakorn.
I used to think rita's stepmother is Aun's father's wife. what a funny thing.

little

sarNie Adult
i luv this lakorn and the only 1 i'm watch and hook too right now. i've been watching other chinese/korean lakorns and i'm hook to fated to love you. when does this air?

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy the acting and the storyline. It's actually a typical Thai lakorn to me. The revenge, the family drama and who end up with what, pranang hate each other than fall in love.

I will continue to watch this, because Rita is being a furious woman. Later I think Rita will become weak because of Aun. And Aun will be give up for Rita.

This lakorn seem intense. And there is bed scene, awesome.

fun

Expired Sarnie
A bed scene. I like Aun in Sarp Poosah but someone he looks awfully very very old in his lakorn with Benz and this one. It will be hard for me to watch a bed scene with Rita and Aun just because I am a huge huge huge Rteam fan lmao... fangirl moment here... lol anyways episode 1 wasn't all that bad. Rita was smoking in that purple top and short blue jeans. She is soaked too double the sexy effect. I was drooling for her and I am a girl for crying out loud.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah I agree with you. I did like Aun but he just look so bad in this lakorn. Well can't change the cast now, I just got to live with it. =(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
What is the dude name who played as Rita hald bro? He looked familiar! Do he play other lakorn?

cecilia

Staff member
^beam saranyu - pat's bf in SANAE HA NGERN TRA -- he committed suicide in there that's why por's after pat for revenge.