Liam Ruk

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I love this lakron. Kwan did really good acting two different people. And she is so pretty and cute at the same time.

little

sarNie Adult
i don't really like twins lakorn but this is good luv vee and tawan characters cant wait until they misunderstood each other

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Has it been confirmed that someone from Viikii is going to sub it? If yes, then I'll drop out. I've already started subbing this.

BUT

I need helpers. Anyone here speak Thai and would like to help?

I need time editors. I will be timing and translating already, I just need someone who is proficient enough in Thai so he/she can edit the times, making sure the times begin and stop with the right scenes/audio.

So the steps will go like this.

1. I will time and translate.
2. Next person will be an editor, making sure the times are correct and precise.
3. I will spot edit once again.
4. Noiki will hardsub it and possibly upload.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone?

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've only seen ep 1 but i loved it...it seem like vee already fall for tawan....still downloading ep 2 and 3....can't wait to watch it...

shadow

sarNie Egg
Has it been confirmed that someone from Viikii is going to sub it? If yes, then I'll drop out. I've already started subbing this.

BUT

I need helpers. Anyone here speak Thai and would like to help?

I need time editors. I will be timing and translating already, I just need someone who is proficient enough in Thai so he/she can edit the times, making sure the times begin and stop with the right scenes/audio.

So the steps will go like this.

1. I will time and translate.
2. Next person will be an editor, making sure the times are correct and precise.
3. I will spot edit once again.
4. Noiki will hardsub it and possibly upload.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone?
ey, i wanna sub this lakorn too. mind me being on your team? i'm not fluent but i do know enough. i dont know if someone is going to sub it on viikii. i checked on their channel the other day but there's nothing there. i already subbed the first 10 min of it but i couldn't find a movie provider so i just drop it from my to do list. but i would love to be on your team if you are really going to sub it otherwise i might not do it either...

kwan20

sarNie Adult
One more day to feed my liam ruk addict lol. There news saying that Kwan acting skill is very good for playing two people.

kwan20

sarNie Adult
I don't think the lakorn is drags. It pretty good. Kwan acting skill is really good. She make some other actresse have nothing on her lol.

Linda

sarNie Egg
it's not a horrible lakorn but it does seem a bit draggy. not too much of a drag but a lil bit. i love kwan!!! the twin thing is a little cliche but kwan is good at it.

maijune

SarNie Adult
ANYONE KNOW WHY VEE AND KWAN DRESSING LIKE THAT...IS IT IN THE LAKORN OR WHAT?...I LIKE THE CLOTHING THOUGH....