Liam Ruk

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CEE IS REPLACED... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ARGH I SENSED SUMTHIN WHEN I SAW KWAN N VEE NEXT TO EACHOTHER ON THAT AWARD SHOW.. >_<.. NOOOOOOOOOO.. I WANT KAN N CEE.. NOT VEE.... CEE AS IN C!!.. AIYAH.... I AM DISSAPOINTED.. T_T

nina07

sarNie Adult
I had a feeling this would happen. <_< :( I just really want Cee to be back in leading pr'ek status again, and having kwan and cee back in a lakorn together again would've been really good because I thought they were cute together. Why is it always Vee? LOL.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
seriously why doesn't Cee have any lakorn line up except for that Kom FAk 2 and that it right? Man I'm still dissappointed in this one I wish Kwan won't take this role then.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!! that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! i was sooooooooooooooo excited!! vee is sooo ugly!!! cee is waaayyy better than him! and kwan and cee is a cuter couple!! im sooo pissed!! THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
more bad news Spicy said this is going to be a twin lakorn man this suck why couldn't they just stick with Cee I'm so sad

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Y Vee cant even act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Pim @ CFC say that one of Cee other fanclub told her that Cee refused this lakorn himself cuzz he thinks the role doesn't suit him.

Anywayz, Twins ^_^ . I love twin lakorns :D
But I won't watch this now <_<

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
why did cee refuse....no....i love him more than vee....especially a twin lakorn will do....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
cee refuse? why this stupid little guy refused to play with my angel :angry: ? sorry Ana but he's stupid. they were too cute in their lakorns and now he refused!!!! the death fish face and my angel :lmao: why, why?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Damnn, How could he refuse twin role? I think he'd do great. He won't know until he tries but I guess Cee is Cee. :rolleyes: *sigh. I really wanted CEE w/ Kwan here not VEE, Grrrr! Is nang'ek the twin or praekk? They should do praek twin if it was Cee, lol! They always do nang'ek. The only twin lakorn of praek was Kon 3 Khom w/ Mos & Kat. =) Anyways, What does the title mean in english??

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I don't like Vee at all. His actings isn't that good compared to the guy in Sai Sueb Delivery. (His name is Great something)*My opionio only*

I've noticed that everytime Vee plays with a nang ek that has a twin, he always choose the nice, girly girl and he always have his same attitude. Nothing's changed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. haha yup.. ^^

ooo kwan as a twin.. YAY... hehe..

let's see another twin p'ek lakorn is that one lakorn of por n ploy.. n vicky.. hehe..

that was a funny ass lakorn lmao.. hahaha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aww manns!! Why VEEEEEEEEEE?!!!!!!!
i don't Really like him. i want Cee!!! >.<
dang them.
if they were gonna replace Cee, why nawt to Win instead?! ROFL
i wish it was Win with Kwan instead.
LOL
anyways..dang it.
i was actually excited to see this lakorn..
even put it down on my lakorn watch list. LOL
n e ways, anything confirmed yets?!