Liam Ruk

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^Vee is the type of handsome where he's not boring to look at it. like at first, he looks weird, but if you keep watching, he gets more handsome as you watch him. I loveeee them. He's a diamond in the rough!

saramai

sarNie Egg
actually Vee did better than my expectation.
I had thought he's weird and not handsome at all, but after Liam Ruk, I think he's OK to me. maybe this just because his role "Pagorn" was lovable.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i was laughing but then i remembered my mom saying that vee is an handsome man. ok, she has bad taste, imagine how much she likes pancake but she's my mom and i respect her and her opinion.
i agree cause i think is more viewable than his last lakorn with pan, maybe bacause his character is smart and not stupid like all p'eks are? by the way, there's one thing i can't disagree, my lovely is sooooo lovely!!!! i like her tawan's character, reminds me nith in my KGRKGR and her fah's character, she's like an angel

suk13_karn

sarNie Egg
actually i like Vee since i first saw him in KomPayaBath, i think he's quite handsome..and i also like him in mae ai saern...
My mother also like him..and she also like Pancake she said she sweet. my mother said pancake sweet thatn Noon..i always srgue with my mother about this :lol: But she said Kwan is more pretty than pancake..this one i totally agree....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
seeing bits n pieces of this lakorn makes me so excitedly lol.. hmmm maybe bcuz i havent watched a lakorn for awhile lol.. but omg.. kwan's acting has improved lots!!! and omg.. vee.. he's gotten handsome in my eyes lol.. haha.. eeek.. im so excited!! i shall be going to ur blog often lome.. hehe..

vee.. i was never into him much.. but he def grew onto me in this lakorn.. lol...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
actually i like Vee since i first saw him in KomPayaBath, i think he's quite handsome..and i also like him in mae ai saern...
My mother also like him..and she also like Pancake she said she sweet. my mother said pancake sweet thatn Noon..i always srgue with my mother about this :lol: But she said Kwan is more pretty than pancake..this one i totally agree....
:lol: my mom like pancake too but less than noon w, she says noons looks very sweet and is beautiful, i agree on that.
back to "Liam ruk", i love this lakorn and never expected that my lovely will have chemistry with vee but she has.
aiko, yes, kwan's acting improves a lot, she's really the best "newbie" in ch7 (in my eyes ^_^ )

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I think you and I are the only few that thinks Vee is handsome and like him...his acting isn't so bad to me :D
I think Vee is a hansome!..hehe..some people just don't like his dark skin color, but i think he's handsome and i like his height. i LOVE him in Liam Ruk!..he's doing great in the lakorn and his chemistry with kwan in here is good!...=D

shadow

sarNie Egg
i dont know anything about chemistry and i'm a bad acting judging too. but nevertheless, vee is HANDSOME i always like him. I WILL TAKE HIM ANYTIME!!! :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched a lakorn all the way through in a long time...I've seen some here and there but never really compelled to watch much these days. That is until I saw a few episodes of this lakorn and bc Lome was kind of enough to screen cap this one! I'm now really into it and I really think Vee is attractive and I like the chemistry he has with Fah/Tawan...Never thought I would go for this couple but I have to say I really enjoyed watching today's episode. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yes tomorrow looks like there is going to be a forced kiss... :yahoo:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, it has one!!! pakorn kissed fah (tawan in reality), she was so upset and slapped him "chan glied khun! chan glied kun ? soot leuy/i hate you, i always hate you" and he replied "tae chan ruk tur tawan/but i love you tawan" . what a smart p'ek! i like smart p'ek like him!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh! ending next week? i hope so! :) i want more scenes of pakorn & tawan! and PAKIN is a jerk!!! "would it be bad if i try to hit on tawun?" wtheck kind of question is that! yes! you're married to her sister! ughhh.. and sorry but fah and danai's character is soo boring. :( hahaha. Vee & Kwan is going such a good job! :) loove it! their age differences aren't even a problem! WOO HOO! cant wait til wednesday NOW!

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
are you serious? Pakin said that to Pagorn? Wow I thought he couldn't get any lower than he already is but I guess not. I hope Pagorn next week tells him no, Tawan is mine and that Fah annuls her marriage to Pakin so that she can be w/ Nai. This way, Pakin has no one except himself b/c of all the things that he did. That would serve him right for being such a jackass of the first water.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...it's getting so good just when it's almost ending....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he says that in the preview of episode 12. i don't think it will end next week, i read at spicy that they extend it to episode 15 but at first it was 12 episodes.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i never had a problem with vee or his looks. but this lakorn makes me favor him a little more now. he's just so cute to me in here. hehe i'm gonna miss this series once it's over. kwan is doing well with making the twin characters distinct!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kwan's acting really improves at each lakorn even if ann t was doing better playing twin in "rang ngao", kwan is one of the best. usually i can't stand vee (how much i hate him in BH) but here, i surprise myself thinking he's handsome :ph34r: ! shame on me :ph34r: .

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
yes Vee got my attention in this lakorn. I was surprised as I was going through old lakorns that I've watched that he was in a few of them as p'ek but I never remembered it. Well after this, I'll most likely remember him as a p'ek in this one for sure. I agree with you guys about him growing on you. I wasn't happy @ first w/ him being in here but as the lakorn progresses, he gets more handsome and like-able.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I've always though Vee was handsome just that he never really had chemistry. I still think that way with Kwan and Vee, but it's like the chemistry sneaks up on me now. So i'm feeling their chemistry but I don't. I don't know how to explain.
I watched it because I'm a fan of Kwan's. I usually only watch Kwan and Anne's stuff, but now I'm also watching Oil's. BACK TO THE POINT. LOVING THE LAKORN.
That's funny because I know many actresses that can play twins just as well if not better than Kwan. The weak one is easy to play for any seasoned actress and the strong one is exactly the same character she played in Keeng Gor Rah Kah Gor Rang. I haven't seen her take a role that is different or more challenging than her previous roles. I'm not knocking on her talent, it's just your comment is exaggerated.
I think it depends on the person that is watching to determine the acting. I don't know but as long as I'm really into then that mean she's a good actor to me.