Lhong Ngao Jun (Kob and Stephen)

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I heard in the Thai Lakorn section that "Lhong Ngao Jun" with Kob and Stephen will be out. Is it true? But it will not me Mayura instead it's another khmer production...can someone tell me when this lakorn will be out? :D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's going to be out by MAYURA anytime soon. True it might be out in khmer-dubbed but probably by Phnom Penh Voice or Ntry. They seem to be pretty quick on their releases. And then by MAYURA just like Rachinee Morlum.. Ntry released it, and the following week MAYURA came out too ehehehe

sarN

sarNie Granny
the preview u saw was from my vcd . Yes , it out but just not here in USA . It out in cambodia

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I went to the shop a few day ago and the lady told me that the complete lakorn is properly out by this week or next week.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
Amy said:
I went to the shop a few day ago and the lady told me that the complete lakorn is properly out by this week or next week.
[post="104222"][/post]​

the complete?? wow... that's like in record time

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
none3 said:
the complete?? wow... that's like in record time
[post="105979"][/post]​

Keep in mind that is not dubbed by MAYURA though.

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Khatiya said:
Keep in mind that is not dubbed by MAYURA though.
[post="114963"][/post]​
:p Opps i forget to mention it not mayura. The only mayura shop here that rent thai lakorn close 3 years ago. A new shop now open but this time the owner sell them on dvd and wouldn't rent it.

reas1580

sarNie Egg
I bought the movie when i went to srok khmer last month...unfortunately it is not translated by Mayura production but at least i got the whole movie for only $10 :)...But if it does come out in Mayura video, i might just get it.