Let's have a sarNworld Karaoke!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol.. good thing it's not in person.. or when I sing, I'm afrid you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at me.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i think msn might be unlimited too ..i mean, alot of us sister were on when we're on a conference .Lol

as for karaoke, i wanna try to but i will probably do some howling sound .. so i wont' give it a shot but wouldn't mind listening and critiquing. Lol

:lol: ok GP is in hahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ok I think I've picked out my first 2 songs...
Tai Oratai-Talod Waela http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsKq7rNvjhc
Zhang Li Yin- Why... http://youtube.com/watch?v=tH70Rn35VMU Damn this song is going to be hard to sing especially when she starts screaming towards the end.
keep in mind i'm not a professional nor do i even come close to sounding decent! i should lower my bar huh..these two ladies are exceptional singers lmao...I think i'll do the barney theme lol...thats a low enough standard!

lady0fdarkness

Ooo... I can't wait.. it's gonna be fun... uhh... I think I'm just going to be the audience though.. I'm too chicken now.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ooo... I can't wait.. it's gonna be fun... uhh... I think I'm just going to be the audience though.. I'm too chicken now.
WHHHAAAATTT?
Your the one who started this whole getting Moh into this karaoke mode. lmao YOU better do it! I will threaten you with my scarry Chakrit eyes..You know the way he looked @ Pinky in Kadeed Ded...mmm hmmm like he was going to kill her or something lmao.

lady0fdarkness

lol... I dunno either Tina... but I'm getting nervous.. l feel like I'm about to go on American Idol or something.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooooo... I love Chakrit scary eyes. I don't mind.. lol.
hahaha waaa I have to choose a different pair of eyes now...hmmm who should i pick...BROOK..mmm hmm girl Brook has some scarry eyes!
and dont be scarred just do it...

:wub: you guys are talking like we picked a date already lol if so then I must have missed out on the date; LOL when is it?!
lol idk when the date is either hahaha...

howling night? wha? :ph34r: i will be listening for it.

i vote "nay" for fri., sat. or sunday though. there's no way i can tune in unless you guys do a recording of the show so i can listen to it, when i can.

annea

sarNie Adult
we've had 2 sarNie Idols before :wub: LOL
I remember that!!! ehehe..was the judges the only people allowed to listen to the contestants singing/recordings? I wanted to listen but never did..was there a page where we can listen to it? ehehe..I remember someone creating an album and man...I love listening to them sing..ehehehe..forgot the members name..someone sang Nat Myria "Poo chai kon nun chun hai ter" and dang...she was good!! I even have that on my Itunes...LOL