Lek Theeradetch&Mew Nittha (KWANRUEN Vol.46 no.1031 November 2014)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Awe, here another picture of the 2 of them again. I like it, it's sweet !! (^o<)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Awe, here another picture of the 2 of them again. I like it, it's sweet !! (^o<)
i think these two are been promoted as new koo-kwan/koo-jin so many magazine shoot are lining up for them 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i think these two are been promoted as new koo-kwan/koo-jin so many magazine shoot are lining up for them 
That's good news, I really like them. :)

But Alice, I thought that Mew last Lakorn is with Top ???

I kinda want here to do a little more Lakorn before she off to school. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@DD Mew last lakorn is with Top Jaron 

here is inside pictures 
credit as tag

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mew is going to school soon? So sad that means fewer lakorns :( but I really do want her paired with Lek for a lakorn. They would be very cute together. Top is okay but I do not really see him as P'ek. Hopefully he surprises me with a great performance. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
Mew is going to school soon? So sad that means fewer lakorns :( but I really do want her paired with Lek for a lakorn. They would be very cute together. Top is okay but I do not really see him as P'ek. Hopefully he surprises me with a great performance. 
Same here, same here !!! I want her to pair up with Lek and Pope once again before she leaves, but sadly... That's not happening. :(

@ Alice- ThanX so much for adding more photo. They are cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
Same here, same here !!! I want her to pair up with Lek and Pope once again before she leaves, but sadly... That's not happening. :(

@ Alice- ThanX so much for adding more photo. They are cute.
you welcome 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yeah !!!! More picture !!!! that 1st photo look sweet, it's like they are giggling-smile.

BTW -Alice ... I click on the link u provided and the photos of "behind the scene" were adorable. They look so sweet. perhaps if they keep doing photo together, they might develop feeling for one another. Lol !!!!!! yeah rite, in my dreams!! Lol !!!