Lek Jassada

Rakniran

Never see him before. What boran have he star in? Please list some. Might bring back some memory..

Thank!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
nah i don't think he's that hot. but he's better at borans, not moderns. :D

oh what borans he had played in? well... i don't remember all but i do remember the recent one which is GOMIN as yam's older brother. :) and see that picture of him wore a boran clothes from up there the one vandia posted (it's obviously only one picture of him dressed up in boran clothes. :p) is from gomin, too. :D so i hope i make it clear. :rolleyes:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
when I first saw him in Gomin, I thought right away that he's was so hot. I think that he's even hotter than Phone....hope to see more of him in borans

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Lek also..I think he should play as pra aek role..Well he's in Singh Harg Grai Pobe, Yor Pra Glin (If you noticed him lol) and Gomin..That's all the lakornpuenbarn he did so far...But other then that he started way back...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I like Lek also..I think he should play as pra aek role..Well he's in Singh Harg Grai Pobe, Yor Pra Glin (If you noticed him lol) and Gomin..That's all the lakornpuenbarn he did so far...But other then that he started way back...
[post="37135"][/post]​
he was in those lakorn too wow i only saw him in gomin and lakron with kade and nun more :)

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
when i first saw gomin and some of his other boran lakorns, im like hes so much hotter looking than the p'ek!! hehe!!

L

lalalek

He is alright, i mainly seen him in regular lakorns but when i saw him the Boran music video.....i laugh'd my ass off because he kinda looks funny... :w000t: .......!

promise

sarNie Egg
hey kool...i didn't realized that he was the cute in in gomin....i think he will looks cuter doing boran lakorns than in modern lakorns :wub:

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i confused him with a guy that died in the accident which stars in the boran lakorn... is he the original cast of singha kraipobe?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually the guy your talking about got beaten to death..But anyways back to the subject lol..Lek was in Au's version of Singh Harg Grai Pobe.. :)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
Actually the guy your talking about got beaten to death..But anyways back to the subject lol..Lek was in Au's version of Singh Harg Grai Pobe..
lek is the guy that play payaraeng in singha graipobe new version with au..ok i got it... what's the name that you said got beaten to death?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There's not bird guy in Singh Harg Grai Pobe..The guy that played as a bird was in Pikultong...And he's the one that died..The guy that died was Ton Tichanon Nintragarn...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
There's not bird guy in Singh Harg Grai Pobe..The guy that played as a bird was in Pikultong...And he's the one that died..The guy that died was Ton Tichanon Nintragarn...
really? thanks for clearing it out :) i got confused cuz it's long time ago
isn't he died because of accident?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ton got beaten up to death then got smushed by his own car..Someone smushed his car into him actually..If you understand what I mean..And then he got thrown inside the car..Till this day they still don't know who killed him...