Leh Roy Ruk เล่ห์ร้อยรัก [2012]

Rammi

sarNie Egg
I'm currently subbing Leh Roy Ruk, and I thought I'd plug it here so that my work doesn't go to waste, and because I thought you guys might like to watch it as well. :)

Here's the playlist!

I've got about 5 episodes left to sub, but the way this is going, I should be done within the next month.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh thank you very much for sharing :)
I'm so glad to see that there are more subbers these days.. 

Are you a solo subber?  I give you props! *Hi5 :dance3:
I'm in a subbing group, so I know how time-consuming it can be.. hehe..
so, remember to take your time.. going at your own pace :thumbsup:

Rammi

sarNie Egg
Yep, solo subber. It helps me feel productive when I'm watching lakorns. :) Plus, I get to improve my Thai vocabulary as well! I grew up in the UK so my Thai isn't as good as I'd like it to be, especially with the slang. I double-check with my mum every time there's a word I'm unsure of and get it explained, so subbing becomes a learning experience for me at the same time!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh interesting, that's nice to hear that you get some help from your mother :)  I'm not Thai, neither is my mother.. But she knows some so I'll bother her once in a while... and she'll just shoo me away because I'm so troublesome hehe :p  By watching lakorns & listening to thai music, I've come to understand around 40% of the Thai language.. I'm hoping it'll reach 100% in the near future :).  Being in a subbing group helps a bunch too :D

Anyways, I see that you are new here.  Welcome to AsianFuse, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay here.  If you happen to run into any troubles or have any concerns here, feel free to pm me or any other moderators/admin and we'll kindly solve the issue. :wink: