Leh Ratree

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I never finished this lakornl. I just couldn't stand Ann's role for some reason, She was too weakk for me :(
I wouldn't call her weak. She was more confused than anything. She wanted to help her parents but then she's torn because she doesn't love Pepper. She was more vulnerable than anything. She was feisty towards Pepper. hehe. :D

Noy! Noy! Noy! What happen if he is wearing the shorts with no zippers. :loool:
Then... the woman control the pants...! :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah yeah I wouldn't exactly call her Weak as noy said she's more confused and naive. She was fiesty towards Pepper, but she couldn't bring herself to be that way with other people. I think if she was weak she would have given in to Pepper a long time ago. LOL oh yeah and after the "R" scene she left him so I would say that's strong and she moves away from him to go teach some kids and she even tries to save his life towards the end -.-" she even got shot for the mofo LOL (no offense p'pep i love you) LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww. i love how kate is always trying to do things that benefit Sake. Like trying to help him sleep better and stuff. you know, eventhough Sake is mean in here, he is such a gentleman. He's a man's man!!

lady0fdarkness

okay.. i gotta express it one more time; I FRIGGEN LOVE the songs in this lakorn!!!!!!!!! and this lakorn is so romantic. sighhhhhhhhhh :D

lady0fdarkness

ughh... kate's little sister looks like trouble! she's so jealous of her big sister even though her big sis been nothing, but good to her and the family. what an ungrateful bitch!!

lady0fdarkness

omg.......... i love this kind of romance.. like.. the pa'aek is not too mean, but still has that reserve side about him. and the nang'aek is not too weak or hard headed, but right in the middle. wow.. pepper really impressed me in here. heeheee......

okay.. no more spamming for me... goodnight ya'll.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww; Lome I know how you feel! Pepper was too adorable in this lakorn. I love how he secretly likes her but doesn't say and it was so cute in the beginning how he was laughing at her and Pah was like, "He hasn't laughed like that in a while." When she was telling his mom about it. I think his mom allowed the, "agreement" because Pah told her that. She wanted her son to be happy regardless of what the situation was and how much her father betrayed Seit's family. If it was another mother they wouldn't accept that kind of agreement unless they truly cared for their son's well being.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aww. i love how kate is always trying to do things that benefit Sake. Like trying to help him sleep better and stuff. you know, eventhough Sake is mean in here, he is such a gentleman. He's a man's man!!
I liked how he treated his so call ex-wife. Usually pra ek would make use of them to make nang ek jealous but I loved how they didn't use that concept. All the thing that she did for the family was just too cute. She even helped Pah out from her compulsive shopping disorder.

I love how he secretly likes her but doesn't say and it was so cute in the beginning how he was laughing at her and Pah was like, "He hasn't laughed like that in a while." When she was telling his mom about it. I think his mom allowed the, "agreement" because Pah told her that. She wanted her son to be happy regardless of what the situation was and how much her father betrayed Seit's family. If it was another mother they wouldn't accept that kind of agreement unless they truly cared for their son's well being.
I have to agree with you on that. The mother though she appears to evil (not technically the term I want to use but no words is coming to my mind right now), she had that softness characteristics. She does really care for his son and we normally don't see that in lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah, although the acting was frigid mainly because of Pep I thought the lakorn was cute in all aspects Lol. The part that I thought was super cute was when they went to the beach because they were tricked lol and he tried to scare her about the medicine and she went looking for it and he's like "at least I know you still care about me :wub:"

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I got to add when they were baking cookies!!! They should have been making babies instead. JK but I thought it was cute. Every time Sek smiled or laughs because of Kate, I just get all bubbly inside. Where is LD? She had enough spamming herself that one other day? Hehehe!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww yeah the baking part was cute and man I totally love his smile -.-" it makes me feel all bubbly inside also; Their chemistry is cute. :wub: x3 I love my Annn LOL yeah where is LD she probably resting after all that spamming she did LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooohhh the baking scene was cute!! :wub: I love how pepper said cookie... He elaborated on it and said "Coo-Kee?" :loool:

Oh gosh, I love how Pepper treated his ex-wife like crap! that was awesome. I thought he would've broke down and give in to her. :lol:

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the lakorn and I really liked.
Even if the rape scene is just wrong.
But good it remained a good lakorn.
I liked the hispanic.
I have not liked Alicia Ann I do not find great.
Pepper played well.
And the soundtrack is good.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I like this drama, although I'm not a big fan of Ann I got through it with pepper! Also love the songs in here!!!

Anyone know if there's a remake of this lakorn in cause it's been awhile n I'll totally watch it!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
This was made in 2004, I don't think there will be a remake any time soon. Maybe we have to wait another 5 years. Usually a remakes happens when it is at least 10 years old.

Brensoon

sarNie Egg
I love Pepper and Ann ! They're so cuuute!
When I saw for the first time this lakorn I was 10 y.o (in 2004)...Then i watch it every years !

If they do a remake of Leh Ratree, I just hope to see all of them -with the same characters- in the drama, sincerely!
Nobody can replace Pepper and Ann..
:)