Leh Ra Tee

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol....i thought Ann's voice that they translated for her was so annoying! i can't stand it....and her acting also....i hated pepper he's so mean....mod was also annoying as well....pong was cool but weird in a way....i liked Ann's bro the most...hahaa!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
which production are you watching?....is it T&T..if so;, i don't like ann voice in there too..but i love Pepper voice in there...

song

sarNie Egg
i have all the parst in hmong.......but want title did you guy seen ....my if i carry you in my hreat or something like that....... B) B)

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i how they translate put on the music and stuff but i dont like the people vioce. there on person translate to many people in the movie. they only have old people translate in this movie.

the_one

sarNie Egg
You guys should buy the SKY Production one cause their voices are good and cute ann's voice isn't annoying their title is "Kev Hlub Muaj Hwj Chim" i haven't seen the "I carry you in my heart" but how does the ending end? cause i heard there was like 2 endings to it...

sulad

sarNie Adult
I DON'T LIKE T&T....BUT I LIKED SKY PRPDUCTION...I AGREE IN T&T...HER VOICE WAS ALITTLE TO ANNOYING...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
T&T is always annoying...they've had that same annoying guy dubb for the p'ek for like a million years....pass it on to the younger generation........SKY production is WAY cool.....i love SKY production....they don't dubb a lot of movies though....maybe that's because they are the same as BMK....

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh really they're the same as BMK?? wow! i didn't know that but don't BMK have different voices from SKY??BMK is ok

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
well, i haven't see the sky production one but i have the TNT tranlation one.....i thought that the voice in there are ok......i got the one with the green cover...i thought that the movie was good with all the music and voice even though i already watch the thai version of it.......well, i guess it only me that enjoy the translation..... :rolleyes: .........

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
mainira said:
well, i haven't see the sky production one but i have the TNT tranlation one.....i thought that the voice in there are ok......i got the one with the green cover...i thought that the movie was good with all the music and voice even though i already watch the thai version of it.......well, i guess it only me that enjoy the translation..... :rolleyes: .........
[post="64613"][/post]​
when u saw the translated version was there alot of parts that got cut off? i got the SKY Production version and there is like only 5 parts to it how about the green cover one? how many parts?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I absolutely love this lakorn.. they make such a cute couple... but some parts can be boring though......peppppper's so HOTTTT