Leh Kularb (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma

sorry this is off topic again...

um, i'm not a 100% sure, but i think yard was crying because they were talking about her break up with her boyfriend, p' oak is it? not sure if i spelled it right or not. who is he anyways? and she is arachnaphobic. yard was gorgeous on the show. but ploy called in and they were saying that she got over her relationship? am i right? so does that mean her and dome are over?
was that the recent epi of Ratree Samosorn?..if so, i wanna see!

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, its under the talk show section.
If you can understand it can you please help translate?

_________IF THIS IS OFF TOPIC, ILL GLADLY DELET THIS POST______________ >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ oh really?..i need to check it out

sure, ill translate it for you whenever i finish watching it unless someone gets here before me

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Episode 8 is so good and love it.......SaJai Jing Jing!

Yard looks pretty every scenes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa. tah/ning already got an divorce!..and now, yard moved in the house. things sure are moving in a fast pace. this is gonna be war between the mother/yard. wonder who will survive :lol: yard is so daring. her and tah isnt married but shes already moving in with him

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
woah!! can't wait to see part 8 then, some major spoilers there. haha...i wanna see yard and tah. x]
i'm glad ning & tah are divorced already!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I update episode 9 on my channel...damn episode 9 is more good cuz the real war is start. lol

max

sarNie Elites
So I made it all the way through Episode 10. LOL, Yard is so evil. Sometimes it is funny. I cannot wait for the next episodes! Ahh!!!

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
wah, episode 10 was good. i feel so sorry for ek and yard's sister though. i wonder if he overheard his mom talking and cried. i love yard but seriously i would feel sad for her if she really fell in love with tah in the end but he doesn't want her anymore after finding out about her revenge plot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe tah's brother is actually gonna get engage with the roong girl. poor oh. she should get with her new boss.

max

sarNie Elites
Their mom is evil. I cannot wait for the next episodes. It looks so good! I am excited to see how Yard's sister and Tah's brother will turn out! Yard is way neat!

vina_lek

yeah. he's pretty cute. now ao's character should just get over him, b/c his character is such a momma's boy. <_<