Leh Kularb (Master One)

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the pictures! She is so cute! Umm, is she the girl who played in Nang Barb... one of them? She is way pretty! I really like her!

vina_lek

in this lakorn, i think the girls are definitely trumping the guys in the looks department. ;) Ao is so cute! :spin:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. just caught up and i CAN"T believe he actually got married. totally just ruined the storyline for me.. but i can't wait to see how ta finds out and how yard will fall in love with him..

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Is she even going to fall in love with him?! Because all she thinks about is getting revenge... she doesnt even care about him at all.

max

sarNie Elites
True. Watching it, it seems like Yard does not like Tah at all. Maybe there will be some kind of twist? Hee. I kind of have a feeling that they may not end up with each other, but I really hope that they do, as well as for the other couple!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ yeh, im predicting they wont end up together. it dont seem like yard will be turning back anytime soon.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
wow are ya all really true..maN IM SO SLOW I HAVEN'T WATCH IT FOR A WHILE..MAN YARDTHIP IN TAT LAKRON ..SO SHE DON'T LIKE TAT DUED??

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
i also caught up to part 7. i seriously hope that yard will somehow fall in love with ta before the drama ends.
it would suck so bad for me if she didn't. they make such a cute couple. but there is a part of me that thinks
they won't get together. i'm wishing that they would end up together so bad!!

vina_lek

it's part 7, & she doesn't really show signs of even liking the pra-eg yet. i like. i like. that's kind of rare. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. her revenge is going smoothly. maybe shes falling for him w/o realizing it. well, it will eventually backfire on her.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
you know what....this lakorn should end like the lakorn 'Fai Larng Fai' where nang'ek fell in love with pra'ek but because of all the terrible things she did she left him and was never found again by the pra'ek....that was a good ending!!!

vina_lek

oh yeah. reminds me of this chinese drama i watched when i was younger. some dramatic revenge stuff. for me, back then, chinese revenge series were the best! i don't know about now, b/c i don't watch them anymore. but there was this one the nang-ek really went crazy on pra-ek family when pra-ek was the guy who supported her since she was little(& she didn't know).... at the end, he was trying to find her, & she had just left his dad's grave or something. it was so sad, but i was like "hell yeah! that was GOOD!"

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know what....this lakorn should end like the lakorn 'Fai Larng Fai' where nang'ek fell in love with pra'ek but because of all the terrible things she did she left him and was never found again by the pra'ek....that was a good ending!!!
that lakorn starred Took and Jackrit right?..if so, it was a good lakorn.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
man i watched some of the parts n i think it kinda sucks......not 2 be mean but i don't like it.....he hella love her but she's playing on him just because of wat happened 2 her father........she's just like revenging on his family especially his mom..........so she's using him........i don't like it tat much.............

vina_lek

i actually don't even see why she would fall for tah's character right now. there are lakorns where i'm like ohhh nang-ek is so mean to the sweet pra-ek, but in this one, i don't know... i really don't see why the nang-ek has to like pra-ek at all. don't know why. maybe i'm not sensing any chemistry in this lakorn or something.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
that lakorn starred Took and Jackrit right?..if so, it was a good lakorn.

yep that's the one....that is my favorite revenge lakorn....hehehehe....ohhhh the R-scene wasn't that scandalous butttt still very delicious....hehehehe :D

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
dont knwo if this fits in this section, but i just watched the epsidoe of samee talkshow with yard. I dont understand what's going on in the show. Like what are they talking about that made yard cry. And if that was ploy on the phone with her.

EDIT*

lol okay. I know it was ploy, and i meant ratree samasorn lol not samee.
Anyways all im getting is that it deals with her mother?
And is she an arachnaphobic?

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
dont knwo if this fits in this section, but i just watched the epsidoe of samee talkshow with yard. I dont understand what's going on in the show. Like what are they talking about that made yard cry. And if that was ploy on the phone with her.

EDIT*

lol okay. I know it was ploy, and i meant ratree samasorn lol not samee.
Anyways all im getting is that it deals with her mother?
And is she an arachnaphobic?
sorry this is off topic again...

um, i'm not a 100% sure, but i think yard was crying because they were talking about her break up with her boyfriend, p' oak is it? not sure if i spelled it right or not. who is he anyways? and she is arachnaphobic. yard was gorgeous on the show. but ploy called in and they were saying that she got over her relationship? am i right? so does that mean her and dome are over?