Leh Kularb (Master One)

Rakniran

yeah so far after watching episode 01.
she is very stronge in this lakorn.
I don't know how she can do that.
I couldnever imagine myself being stronge like that with so many words to say to other and
can do things.Like walk straight up -push that person and say stuff.
Shes very stronge.This lakorn is good/interesting..N'ek is not weak.
I dont like p'ek hair style though.
P'ek mom is very controlling..
I cant wait to see what she'll do next .

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like this lakorn....it's getting somewhere...

Yard is so conniving...she's getting revenge for her family towards tah's family...Karma's a bitch.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 3 was really good. alot of things happened. Tah's mom went to Yard's apartment and gave Oh a check to stay away from her son. Yard saw the mom left the building than her and Oh went to Tah's house. She rip the check in front of the mom.

cant wait to see epi 4. Yard went to Tah's house and thats the scene when she was in his bedroom than the mother walk in. its getting more interesting ^_^

jazzy

sarNie Egg
No....she has color contract on.....boy, she looks so evil and damn she's good at it, too.. :loool:

vina_lek

i love yardthip in this lakorn, although the storyline is kind of so-so. the actress playing her older sister reminds me of sirium ogan.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
I like that Yard is tough in here, but the paek is so girly lookin! I think the younger brother is cuter!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
okay...i like this lakorn and everything...yard is doing great being evil but i must say. the way she forces her eyes wide opened looks so weird and unnatural. don't like it at all...freaks me out...

tinah

sarNie Coma
alot of drama on epi 5! its getting soo good. tah should be so mad once he finds out that Yard paid those bad guys to hurt him and they went overboard too. hmm the whole revenge thing might get to Yard but before she realize it might be too late.

the mother is so ughh!!..Ohs gonna assume that kik and the girl slept together. anywho, i wonder when will Tah propose to Yard

vina_lek

i think this is the outro song. really sweet.

yeah. the younger brother is really cute. too bad he plays such a weak character. the girl opposite him is really pretty as well, & i'm still not used to seeing tao sarocha playing supporting roles. :huh:

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i luv this drama so far

very intense and i feel so bad for Yard's sister

i cant wait to see the whole story revealed

i jus dislike how the praek cant make up his mind tho

i dont think the praek and nang ek will end up together either- Yard doesnt seem to love him yet and maybe she wont, I mean it seems to be all for the sake of revenge

usually revenge dramas dont have such happy endings- but i guess we'll see

this is the song to Leh Kularb- Ying Kid Kal Ying Can
- credit to all orignal uploaders of this song, I just reuploaded it in mediafire cuz its fast ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7cl1ddd1ye0

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ lol i know. i dont see yard falling for Tah yet. i only see revenge in her eyes

cant wait to see epi 7. i hope someone uploads it soon