Leh Kularb (Master One)

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
thank you so much for the song link!! true to what you guys all said above ^^ seems like yard won't be fallen for tah anytime soon. her eyes, woo~ it's all revenge and madness. i hope she learns to soften soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa. Tah and Ning already got marry. i wonder how him and yard is gonna end up getting engaged. maybe thats toward the ending?..but so much drama!..

max

sarNie Elites
So, I spent several hours and I am all caught up. It is pretty good! I cannot wait for the next episode!

tinah

sarNie Coma
tah is falling head over heels for yard. shes doing a great job at using her charm. dont know how Tah will forgive her. shes all about the revenge. this lakorn is exciting ^_^

vina_lek

i hope yard gets her revenge on. look at what they're doing to her sister!!! <_< but the girl who tah's family is supporting to be w/ the guy is not that bad. she's nice though, eh. -_-

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, Yard's character is evil and funny. This is my first time watching any one of her lakorn, and she is pretty neat. Her sister in the lakorn is very cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder when will Tah propose to Yard when hes married to Ning. from the teaser, it look like yard was still seeking revenge

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, she is.

oh, i think the scene of Tah proposing to Yard is gonna be on next weeks epi when hes @ the beach w/Ning. if so, thats wrong of him although hes in love w/yard but hes already married to Ning

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, yep. I am not sure how he will be able to get engaged to Yard when he is already married to the other girl. It should be interesting. I am also very into her sister's relationship with Tah's brother because it is very good as well. I want to see it so bad!

kaoker

sarNie Egg
I can't stand Ning and Yard's sister. They both annoy me. I think the relationship between Tah and Loon is cute. I want Tah's brother to get with Loon because Loon makes him happier than Yard's sister. I'm loving Yard's character. She is so good. So far, it doesn't seem like Yard likes Tah at all.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Vallapa, thanks for all the wonderful pictures ka...

I like this one, they both look pretty ka.