LeeWan Thread (Kim Hyung Soo)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Damn I guess Cuteness runs in the family haha Lee Wan is hot >_< Does anybody know where I can DL Taste Sweet Love I've seen part of it and Im sooo crazy over him OMG HOTNESS

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
danny said:
come on Jo he could be the next biggest thing on your list..lol....he's not only cute, but talented, and many more...lol...
[post="92150"][/post]​
^ ^ really hes well cute hehe maybe i will put him on ma list hehe

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Ana said:
U can't download Taste Sweet Love, in my archive. I got the whole series up already!
[post="93270"][/post]​
AHHH :w000t: I didn;t know that you have it OMG OMG :shocked: thanks so much!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
First time I seen him was in "Lets Go to the Beach" ahah he was so funny in that series.. but I watch that series for Junjin cause I really didn't know who he was.. but he grew on me..

The series was not that great though.. well it wasnt my favorite but I still watch it.. maybe cause I really didn't like the main girl lead ahahlol..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ah so that's his name. Lolz i knew his sister but never got around to finding out his name. Lee, leewan...so many lee... hehe but leewan fits him. *wink*

Ana

sarNie Adult
I luv LGTTB..lol..I watched that series so many times. As a matter of fact I just rewatch it earlier..ahahaha..at 1st I didn't like the lead actress either but I guess she grew on me...I was kinda disappointed that there was NO kissing scenes though -_- . I watched Taste Sweet Love after LGTTB and he was quite chubby in it..lol..still looked good though :p

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahahhlol.. hey ana... I don't know the series is not bad or anything but I guess I just don't like the main lead... I mean I like her character but I didn't like the girl playing the lead.. i don't know.. I was hoping she would grow on me as i continue watching the series but she didn't... I was like dang why can't they pick another girl for Leewan ahahlol

but yeah this is the first time I saw LeeWan watching this drama.. I'm glad I watch it.. but it was thanks to Junjin ahahlol..

I think he is CUTE but he seem short.. I havent watch his other dramas yet cause i still have to finish my others one.. dang so many things to watch..

I was also a little surpise that, that one chick was his sister.. Kim Tae hee or something like that.. korean names are so similar i get confused sometimes ahahlol

actually they did have a kissing scene a really stupid one.. ahahlol when they were practing breathing underwater in the swimming pool and he had to give her mouth to mouth ahahlol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I understand what u mean..lol..she isn't exactlly beautiful :lol: . I thought she was so ugly in "Wolf's Temptation"..ahahaha..then when I watched LGTTB I realize the lead chick is her..lol..she looked better in LGTTB :)

The swimming pool scene..blah...I dun count that as a kiss

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahahLOL.. oh gosh i had to laugh when you said "she isnt exactly beuatiful" ahahlol too funny!!

ahhah the swimming pool part was the only part where they touch lips haahlol.. but I get what you saying.. no romantic kiss... i guess cause it suppose to be a funny drama.. i dont know.. but i agree too ahhalol..

um.. I havent even watch the end yet still waiting for subtitles.. only watch up to 12 so just waiting for 13 and 14...

I know what you mean though when it gets near the end and the main leads are still have problems and keeps having problems until like the last second of the darma.. dang talking about wanting to make it dramatic... just end it already ahahLOL..

yeah I LOVE Se7en too.. first korean guy I was into and still am... but i know what you mean so MANY HOT guys.. ahahlol I wish I can have them all hahalol

Ana

sarNie Adult
^LOL :loool:

Share some LW pixz :p . Credit to Soompi// Af // Miss B and Syah4bit // Me :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
DAMN!! NICE as BODY!!!! yeah the first time in LGTTB where they show him shirtless when the main girl was going to give him orange juice.. I was like shiet he's HOT ahahLOL

THANKS FOR SHARING Ana!! so CUTE!!!

and mang I can't believe he so young.. only like 21 i think... I thought he was a lil older.. hahalol but that good he's my age.. a coupel month older though ahahlol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np! lol! Same here when they showed him shirtless in the beginning I was like! OMG!!! who the f*** is that?! DAMN! he looks goooooood :eek: :lmao:

So young, so hot :rolleyes: :wub: