Leej twg yuav mus xeem......

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
Who here is going to compete for all the competition this year??? well if you guys do then good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might go for Kwv Txhiaj competition if thing work out!!!!! LOL i'm only 21 and will try if thing work out

how about Miss Hmong????

I can't wait for Miss Hmong International because I want to see all the Miss Hmong and International girl compete together. Miss Hmong International is the best peageant so far but sometime they CHEAT!!!!!!!! LOL

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
this is my opinion in Hmong pageants..

before the pageant starts, i think judges choose their winners already..

thats how hmong pageants are.. its never fair.

well good luck and have fun. :D Dont see this as a competition but something for fun only k.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i agree with u!!!!!! for FUN only!!!!!!!! BUT do u want to show your talent!!!!!!!!! everybody should show it and don't by shy

this is my opinion in Hmong pageants..

before the pageant starts, i think judges choose their winners already..

thats how hmong pageants are.. its never fair.

well good luck and have fun. :D Dont see this as a competition but something for fun only k.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you know, all those controversies about judge cheating and all makes me actually WANT to join to really get the insight on how things go on behind the scenes...I don't know, makes it more interesting and exciting cause if I ever join, I'm not going in wanting to win, I'm going in wanting to find out about the controversies :p

mai92

sarNie Adult
my sisters and cousins are competing in the dance competition.
:)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
** here is a bulletin from Advent Vibe's myspace page.. ***

Congrats to MTV, KML, and CK of S.E.G.
for sweeping the Oroville Idol Competitions this past weekend!

1^st place~ MTV…(no big surprise lol…)

2^nd place~KML ( we were really hoping you kick MTV’s butt…oh well...two for AV)

3^rd place~CK (great job for a begginer..and PC Inkorporated!)

And to Miss Cua Yaj who also tied 3^rd with CK , you did an awesome job! We were impressed!

Pha Xiong...you were awesome! One point behind Cua and CK...great Job!

Tee Xiong...awesome job for first time singing in Hmong!

S.E.G.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat whole cheating thing over the pageant competition...i won't take any words for it becuz everyone is blaming everyone..but we have no evidence of the judges cheating juz the whole scenerio of i heard tis from here and there..and i tink they're cheating becuz the girl i like didn't win....but yes Bao u should totally join and give us the inside scoop jah...

my group and I will probably dance...but not go into the competition..juz for show and fun

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea, but it's somewhat decent. it's not all down the drain. cuz i kno that oroville new year had decent honest judges or at least i thot they were honest...

hmoob_boi

sarNie Egg
I WENT TO OROVILLE NEW YEAR! I have to admit, but it was actually an alright New Year. There weren't that many gang violence and everything seemed chill.

Also, I thought that the performances that they had were pretty good. New Breed performed a whole bunch, but who wouldn't have guessed that, they live in Ororville. However, there were two new bands that performed, The Betas and PC Incorporated.

I liked The Betas music a lot, even though it was a rock kinda type. PC Incorporated was good too.