Lee Jun Ki

sisii

random...

I saw a Lee Junki look-a-like at my SM audition last month :p He was hotter then Junki though hahaha

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sissi girl how dare u say that on lee junki thread..u meanie...junki is soo cute i dont think i have seen anyone hotter..beside my hunine jae of course

sisii

^haha I'm being a truthful person lol I have to see Junki in person to judge if he's really hot or not cause at the moment I find him alright. Fans, don't hate me T_______T

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
Lee Jun-ki to Promote “The King and the Clown” in Japan

Lee Jun-ki, the co-star of Korea’s blockbuster “The King and the Clown,” will leave for Japan on Friday for the release of his film there.

During his four-day visit to Japan, Lee will hold a number of interviews with the Japanese media.

His management agency said that Japanese fans are already excited about the film as well as the visit by Lee, who portrayed the role of the beautiful clown Gonggil.

Lee already has a small but quite loyal following in Japan for his previous film “Hotel Venus.” Japan also plans to air a TV mini-series starring Lee entitled “My Girl.” He is expected to gain greater popularity in Japan through his film and TV appearances.

Lee is currently working on “First Snow,” a joint Korean-Japanese film.

Credit : KBS Global

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah im kidding sissii...i would have to say the same but most people who have seen him in person say he is rather gorgeous and picture dont lie girl lol...

kritine thanks for that news on junki...i thought the kind and the clown movie was over since last year i guess not lol...a japanese version or just to promote?

daniaa

sarNie Egg
whoa guys...heres more pix of my HOTTEST lee junki!!!!

pix 2 till 5 is his performance with hyolee...LOOK AT HIM DANCE!!!!!

first pix credited to Kyah n the rest to Soompiers!!!!

want more?

daniaa

sarNie Egg
OMFG!!!!!

DID U GUYS KNOE WHUT I FOUND LAST NITE??????

I FOUND LEE JUN KI'S OWN SINGLE, MY JUN!!!!!!

SOOOOO LOVING TRACK 3, BABO SARANG AKA FOOLISH LOVE!!!!!

STIMA

I LOVE JUNKI! hes the HOTTEST GUY ALIVE!
have you guys seen holy daddy? i'm so sad he wasnt in there as mch T_T LOL gosh hes so hot in everything he does.
hope he's gona come out wid a new movie.
i know hes gona be in a drama wid namsangmi but i prefer him in movies...sorta..well its ok more junki eye candy

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish watching time between dog and wolf and it was sooooooooo good... the story did not drag at all every episode had something new to it that makes you can't wait to see the next...i got to say that this drama was one of the best dramas i've ever seen before...the ending was alrite it could have been better but of course i still got what happened..."TIME BETWEEN WOLF AND DOG" i recommend for everybody to see. it's a whole new different side to lee junki and it'l make you love him even more cuz he's not pretty in this one...he his HOT and HANDSOME!!!!!!

LEE JUNKI! MY NEW OBSESSION!!!

Anika

sarNie Egg
i just finish watching time between dog and wolf and it was sooooooooo good... the story did not drag at all every episode had something new to it that makes you can't wait to see the next...i got to say that this drama was one of the best dramas i've ever seen before...the ending was alrite it could have been better but of course i still got what happened..."TIME BETWEEN WOLF AND DOG" i recommend for everybody to see. it's a whole new different side to lee junki and it'l make you love him even more cuz he's not pretty in this one...he his HOT and HANDSOME!!!!!!

LEE JUNKI! MY NEW OBSESSION!!!
Agree with you. I love him in this show! His acting improved a lot!!! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekek time between dog n wolf.. kekeke.. i love it xp .. he was so kute too xp.. i def luv him kekke.. king n the clown.. i havent finished it yet kekeke.. but i shall soon xp..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I luv him I think he's so hawt and also got good taste in music he was recent spoted with a hot album by my one and only tae yang and he luvs big bang was on a recent show with them called chocolate, he got to listen to them live hehe