Learn Khmer

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
omg! thank you so much!! i don't know how to write in khmer or know khmer. I'm hmong. BUt i appreciate it so much. I hope that when i write it out again, it will look just as nice. once, i get it done, i will show it to you! thank you again!!!!

:blush: u're welcome and hope u can copy what i write..... i choose that sentence because this one is really beautifull to say: once upon a time in khmer ....kal pi youlong.... :rolleyes:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hehe you want to teach me khmer??? I want to learn to read and write.

Ooo and how will you teach me ja?
:rolleyes: :unsure: good question.... -_- ..... :lmao: how come u live so far from me.?... :lmao: .... :arrg: .... ;) hmm maybe i will ask my ghost to go teach u what u need to khnow.... :unsure: ;) Let me think about that ^_^

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If only I can get online at work!!! Then you can teach me online. Boo hoo..

Twilight

sarNie Egg
omg khmer is getting so difficult for me now since i learn english of course at skool like almost eryday LOL ;) ...sometimes wen i speak to my yeay i get stuck cuz i cant find the right words LOL :wacko: ....and nowadays i could read khmer more than write it cuz its so hard to write in khmer with all of the curves and stuff LOL :huh: ...i learned how to write/read in khmer since kindergarten which was like 9 or 10 yrs ago [like im gonna remember that much LOL] :rolleyes: ...but i sorta remember the khmer alphabet...it goes something like:

gaw, kaw, go, ko, ngo, jaw, chaw, jo, cho, nho, daw, taw, dua, tua, naw, and something something ionoe i forgot.....then it goes....thaw, something...tho, to, something...then...yo, ro, lo, vo, saw, haw, law, aw

yeah thats how much i know now LOL...

untinnu or somebody that knows please help me out on this alphabet thingy!!! LOL ;)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL..you're such a dork!! yes..i remember u complaining that your khmai is getting worst now..tsk tsk tsk..

u got the beginning alphabet right..and the last..but what happened to the middle? and i use to think you were so good with khmer writings..tsk tsk tsk..

you'te still young..like 13 or 14 right? LOL..can't even remember my own niece's age..but yeah..don't forget your own language!!!

cooldude2k6

sarNie Egg
Khao-I-Dang Khmer Learning Book #1
Released on: 1/28/07
Scanned by: cooldude2k6

It's finally done! I hope you guys will use it to learn Khmer, enjoy! :)

-=DOWNLOAD LINK=- (15.5 MB - 93 Page Book - .PDF file)

jennisa

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the upload. when I was in the Khao I dang camp, we used this book to study. But since I came to the state I lose some of my khmer book. I will used this book to teach my little sibling.