Lay Reetai (ch3) [Unconfirm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In Ken interview he mentioned nothing about this lakorn i don't like Pang pleaze let it be somebody else
It's been two years since this thread started. Ahahaha quite a while already yet nothing. Like I mention earlier will this lakorn even happen. Ahahahahaha!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
pang ornjira?!! oh god, another bad pairing, this is like the bad pairing of ch7...where they paired aum p with actor prae of rock band slur.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to be mean at all, but Pang does not look good with Ken or as a nang ek. She reminds me of a transvestite.

fanny

sarNie Adult
SCREAM...AHHH!!!!!! I LOVE KEN, BUT IF HE REALLY IS GOING TO PAIR WITH PANG I'LL PASS THIS ONE. WHY NOT SOMEONE ELSE SUCH AS RITA, ARAYA, OR SOMEONE THAT HE'S NOT PAIR UP WITH BEFORE. PLZ NO MORE PANG AS N'EK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

mai92

sarNie Adult
i don't really like Pang so i don't won't her to act with Ken..
anywaze i shall she how she do...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^For me, it's just her look...I just don't like her...and eww...I don't even like her playing Bie's love interest in Nud Gub Nud, there is no way I'm accepting her as N'ek with Ken

I actually think Yardthip is worthy of being P'Ken's nek...they're really cute together...even though their first two lakorns weren't that great...the storyline just sucked but their chemistry was fantastic...I just wished Yard would get really great roles with Ken perhaps a drama...I mean she was really awesome in Ammareutalai. And I bet she'll be awesome in Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai with Aum A. But that is just my opinion. But yeah I don't like Pang...think she's too skinny looking!!! LOL!!!
I thought I was seeing things, I was in a Thai store and saw that lakorn with Yardthip...I couldn't believe my eyes...I think Yardthip would be good with Ken, as far as young actresses go...I loved Amaraetalai.

Status
Not open for further replies.