latest pic of ken/noi at a function

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so kute.. T_T.. ken .. hmmmm i bet she has twins hehe xp .. such kute lovebirds..

thanks tinah..

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Ken and Noy looks so good here. Ken is hhot hot. I never thought Noi look that great but she looks very very pretty here

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you tinah...but u didn't show us tis one...so cute

-ehehe...they look soo cute, so in love as alwaise..wah does anyone know wen she's due...isn't it anytime soon now....aww tis if for the ad. together huh..

i love wat they're wearing...ken stylish as alwaise and Noi's dress fits her very welll

Twins! neva thought of tat...but i tink he said they only saw one in there...lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thank you tinah...but u didn't show us tis one...so cute

-ehehe...they look soo cute, so in love as alwaise..wah does anyone know wen she's due...isn't it anytime soon now....aww tis if for the ad. together huh..

i love wat they're wearing...ken stylish as alwaise and Noi's dress fits her very welll

Twins! neva thought of tat...but i tink he said they only saw one in there...lol
the doctor said the baby is suppose to be due on august 16

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the doctor said the baby is suppose to be due on august 16
aw reallie..thanks for the info jah... :lol:

Okay Die Hard Ken Fans....let's brace ourselves :spin:

get ready for our hopes and dream to be shattered but yet be prepare to be super excited and happie...eheheeh

judyp

sarNie Adult
they're soo cute. noi's glowing. do we know if its a boy or girl? im soo excited for them!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Noi look super cute!!!!

I'm jealous of noi cause she married to my favorite hott!!! LOL!!!

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
aww! they are super cute together! i really like noi's hair style on her. No wonder why her stomache looks like it was going to explode, because she is dude less than a month.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T .. kashie.. T_T .. waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... T_T ..

aug 16 eh.. almost time.. hehe.. awwe only one.. hmm thats fine..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
They are super hot couple. Ken is glowing along with Noi, and he is looking better each day. Somehow his marriage life make him looking hotter than before he married. LOL :lol:

I think is going to be a girl. :D

There should be a poll on whether is going to be a boy or a girl. ;)

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
wow...Noi definitely has the maternity glow!!! Beautiful, i too never really thought she was all that...but wow, she's certainly a gorgeous pregnant woman! LOL Ken is hot like always, looking better each day. I think they're having a boy. She looks like she's carrying it pretty low, but really can't tell in that dress though.