LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i was just on dao vue's myspace
and there is this one guy who is like...
head-over-heels for pzk
he comments her all the time
telling her that he loves her and misses her
and asks if she misses him..
lol.
anyways.. that guy comment dao vue
and said that he only loves pzk as a sister because dao vue and pzk are engaged..
i don't know how pzk feels about those comments..
doesn't she feel harrassed or anything?
i know i would.
goodness.
unless she just thinks that she's pretty and is taking those as compliments...
eww..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg! i thought that i was the only person reading his comments to her. hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
i've been following his case for a while now. and he is such a pyscho! i feel so sorry and scared for pzk. he even comments her mom saying that in this lifetime he only loves pzk and he will never let her go. even if she denies him, he's gonna ua dab los tos kom tau paj zaub. and i was omfg. he wrote this to pzk's mom, if i was her mother i will seriously do some real hard damaged.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
head-over-heels for pzk
lol.
and said that he only loves pzk as a sister because dao vue and pzk are engaged..
i know i would.
goodness.
eww..
haha i was on her mom's myspace page and there is this one guy who's head over heels for her too. not sure if its the same dude we're talking about but he's like i only love her and no one else. if i don't have her i'm gonna die and he's like when he comment/message her she don't really talk to him as much and she only wanna be friends with him. he call her mom auntie so i dunno. but yea he's like if he die, he's gonna come take her with him cuz she's the only one he love this life time.

i was just like ok, its only pzk geez....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! i thought that i was the only person reading his comments to her. hahahahahahahhahahahahaha
i've been following his case for a while now. and he is such a pyscho! i feel so sorry and scared for pzk. he even comments her mom saying that in this lifetime he only loves pzk and he will never let her go. even if she denies him, he's gonna ua dab los tos kom tau paj zaub. and i was omfg. he wrote this to pzk's mom, if i was her mother i will seriously do some real hard damaged.
Lmao.. :lol:

i read their comments too and that stalker man is so "WEIRD".

if i was pzk, i will report him. but she probably like it. hahaha.. who knows. :lol:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
seriously i thought i was the only one that notice how freaky this man is. i was like "seriously somebody needs to tell this man that he got no chances with her. and he is so out of her league." like my dad always said, sometimes its good to not be so pretty.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

ahaha. don't worry.. you are not the only one..
that guy write some pretty embarrassing stuff too
gosh.. at least message it to her..
and i can't believe she even approves those comments..
she must like receiving comments like that or something....

haha i was on her mom's myspace page and there is this one guy who's head over heels for her too. not sure if its the same dude we're talking about but he's like i only love her and no one else. if i don't have her i'm gonna die and he's like when he comment/message her she don't really talk to him as much and she only wanna be friends with him. he call her mom auntie so i dunno. but yea he's like if he die, he's gonna come take her with him cuz she's the only one he love this life time.

i was just like ok, its only pzk geez....
that is the same guy....
lol.

seriously i thought i was the only one that notice how freaky this man is. i was like "seriously somebody needs to tell this man that he got no chances with her. and he is so out of her league." like my dad always said, sometimes its good to not be so pretty.
maybe i should add him and tell him that.
ahahah

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahhahha i know who that guy is and yep he like PZK a lot and he always comment her. Well during SAC New Year last year and it was on the first day of the ceremony and that guy came up to PZK and saying that he like her a lot and yog ib tug ntxhais zoo nkauj heev li and something like that and he like PZK a lot

head-over-heels for pzk
lol.
i know i would.
goodness.
eww..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
omg. he makes her video and sings like paj huam to her. i watch it and i always gets goosebump. if i was pzk i would delete him off my myspace

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that guy is weird.

Back to this...

Hmmm, if Dao did go get her with her mom, then isn't there a Hmong marriage violation...that Dao went and stole someone's wife, since they already did that chicken thing.. technically she belongs to them now? just curious, cuz the same thing happened to my cousin, and my cousin's bf was charged a fee of 2K for interfering and stealing her back....
I think Dao didn't violated the marriage cause he went with the mom. The mom has the right to take her duaghter back if the duaghter willing to go back with the mom. But if Dao went after her alone at the man house than that is a Hmong marriage violation and he will be charge.

Hmong culture is kind of weird.

Anyone know more about the hmong marriage???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that guy is weird.

Back to this...
I think Dao didn't violated the marriage cause he went with the mom. The mom has the right to take her duaghter back if the duaghter willing to go back with the mom. But if Dao went after her alone at the man house than that is a Hmong marriage violation and he will be charge.

Hmong culture is kind of weird.

Anyone know more about the hmong marriage???
yes, true to what you said..

but i think after what happen, dao && pzk are now engaged. lols.

so, now.. no men can kidnap her. hehe

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
This is so interseting to read. I love hearing/reading gossip it's my life! lmao
This PZK girl..WOW yall know your not supposed to hang out ALONE with a bunch of guys.
I'm all for partying and haning out but damn your supposed to have your girls with you..or at least some kind of backup..Hello thats why they're called your girls! Kind of dumb on her part. Unless she wanted this to happen..Maybe this Dao Vue guy isnt what she thought he would be..Maybe after all the "fame" he's really not what she wanted? Really what does he have to offer? And he should ask himself that same question..What is it about PZK that he really likes...Sure she's got the other things down like knowing how to act in public but what happens behind closed doors?
I dont know these two nor have I seen their work only know them through gossip like this hahaha but them seem pretty full of themselves..AND UH HELLO WHY DONT YOU BLOCK STUPID PEOPLE LIKE THAT ON MYSPACE? Another dumb thing on her part..
HOW FUKN CREEPY..HEARING SOMEONE SAY "ua dab los tos kom tau" SHIT OH HELL NO!!! I'LL BE IN HIDDING!!!
Thats one of the scarries things anyone can say to me. IDK how to fix that? PZE was saying something like she needs to get a restraining order on him but then I told her RESTRAINING ORDERS DONT GET RID OF GHOSTS! lmao
Well whatever happens to PZK and Dao Vue hopefully its what they both want. No one wants to be in a relationship with lies and unhappiness.
And to the dude whose stalking her stay away from me! hahahaha

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't know about marriage violations..
but i do know that even though a girl has gone through the whole chicken thing at the door...
if her parents take her back home..
her dad can just sweep it out..
but there's a superstition to it..
it's kind of bad luck too..
just like when a girl gets divorced and goes back to live with her parents
hmong people are superstitious about everything!
anyways.. back to the PZK thing...
we all know that if she did not get crowned miss hmong CA
and dao vue did not do movies..
they would not notice each other at all
dao vue can't even act....
and PZK is 2 faced....
presenting herself to the public like she's super innocent
preaching about people gettting divorced
even though she has not lived through it yet...
but she's attending all these late night parties....
wow.
i don't hate this girl..
this is just my opinion of her...
based on how she has presented herself...

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
Wow I think is so dumb how people said she was kidnapped. OH please this is the United States which mean the whole hmong kidnapping marriage thing doesn't really work. More like she's willing to go with him but since omfg she's like Miss Hmong and the most prettiest hmong girl alive so if they said that she followed the guy home then ounch her parents and her going to lose all their pride, reputition, and face so nooo she was so pretty and such a good girl that everyone want to married her but since she didn't want to they have to do it the hmong way. BS good girl pretty girl my behind.
And yeah I'm hater. I don't like her cause she get on my nerve I know is a stupid reason to hate someone but is still a reason.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
its ok let Dao become single again and continue making movies for us to watch! relax people no big deal.

Punk

sarNie Egg
HER MOM AND DAO VUE WENT TO THE GUY'S HOUSE AND TOOK HER BACK HOME

HERE'S THE GOSSIP:

I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT..
BUT APPARENTLY... SHE WENT TO KICK IT WITH SOME GUYS SOMEWHERE
AND THEN SHE GOT "KIDNAPPED" TO THE GUY'S HOUSE
THEY DID THE WHOLE CHICKEN THING AT THE DOOR
BUT HER MOM AND DAO VUE (HER BF.. YES. THEY ARE DATING)
THEY WENT AND GOT HER BACK HOME...
HMM.. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

THIS IS ONLY GOSSIP!!!
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY.
YES. I DO GOSSIP ABOUT HER A LOT..
BUT THAT'S HOW MOST OF US ARE..
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

YOU PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GOSSIPING HUH? DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED YOU BUT HEY LIKE THEY SAID, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. FROM WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF SHIT AND ALL THEY GOT WAS CRAPS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM THEM AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MOST OF YOU ON HERE ARE. FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA GROW UP AND LEARN?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
YOU PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GOSSIPING HUH? DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED YOU BUT HEY LIKE THEY SAID, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. FROM WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF SHIT AND ALL THEY GOT WAS CRAPS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM THEM AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MOST OF YOU ON HERE ARE. FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA GROW UP AND LEARN?
blah blah blah
it's you again...