LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
that's why you don't try to make something big out of yourself
just in case you screw up and the whole world finds out about it...
lol.

No need worry..I'm good....my luck is alwase right there to protect me..
luag hais tias ua zoo ces tau koob hmoov zoo. Just like me...smile^^**^^

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
WOW!WOW! LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT TIFF OFF BECAUSE THE FAMOUS IGNORED HER. TOO BAD SO SAD.

YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ARE MORE OF BITTER, ANGRY, JEALOUS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF. THAT IS USUALLY HOW PEOPLE DEVELOP THEIR SO CALL DISLIKE AND HATRED TOWARDS OTHER GOOD AND FAMOUS PEOPLE. FACE IT! THEY ARE SO POPULAR, SO MANY FANS, SO MANY OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THEIR LIFE THAT SOMETIME THEY JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO YOUR TURN YET AND YOU TURNED AROUND AND BE BITTER ABOUT IT. WELL GIRLFRIEND, GET IT RIGTH! YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF BACK AND FORTH. FIRST YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE POPULAR AND RICH AND ALL THAT BUT AT THE END, YOU SAID IF ONE DAY YOU GET TO BE ONE OF THE FAMOUS....WOW! WHAT KIND OF THINKING IS THAT? YOU'RE SIMPLY SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THEM BUT YOU COULDN'T SO YOU ARE HATING ON THEM. HOW RETARDED IS THAT? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU KIDS ON HERE. SEEMS LIKE YOUR UPBRINGING IS ALL MESSED UP ALONG THE WAY THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS BITTER AND HATING ON OTHERS THAT YOU COULD NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN YOUR HEART TO HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO EVER SAID ABOUT ANYONE. HOW SAD IS THAT? GOD DAM YOU HMONG KIDS! I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!!

YOU GOT ME WRONG HERE BIG TIME...what the heck are you thinking in mind all this time?..YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN.
OR I WILL MAKE IT SIMPLY SHORT AND FAST IN EASY WAY FOR YOU TO GET IT.
FIRST, I SAID..LUCKY I WASN'T FAMOUS (YET).
LASTLY, (IF) I GET TO BE FAMOUS 0NE DAY HOPE I DO WELL AND DON'T MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THEM.
did you see those two simple words?? yeah you better.
ANYWASE, I'M NOT IN A BIT ANGRY, JEALOUS, OR EVERYTHING.

I DIDN'T SAID I "HATE HIM" AS I WAS TELLING IS WHAT I SEE ONLY.
GET SRTAIGHT MAMN, I ALWASE SEEING HIM ONLINE EVERYTIME I LOGIN MYSPACE!...
YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THIS: (THEY ARE SO POPULAR, SO MANY FANS, SO MANY OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THEIR LIFE THAT SOMETIME THEY JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO YOUR TURN YET)
BUT SOMETIMES THAT COULD BE WRONG TOO.
...OH WELL LIFE IS IMPERFECT...

...LATERZ..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, just my opinion but hmong people are like this..

-when a Hmong person stars in a movie/wins something big such as beauty pageants or graduate from college or etc..

they tend to change & see themselves higher than anybody else & there.. they start ignoring people they know..

its a fact. :lol:

a couple years ago, this one girl won the pageant in Fresno && later thought she was too good
for her bf. just because she won...so then, her bf & her broke up because she started to ignore him. lols.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ok, just my opinion but hmong people are like this..
-when a Hmong person stars in a movie/wins something big such as beauty pageants or graduate from college or etc..

they tend to change & see themselves higher than anybody else & there.. they start ignoring people they know..

its a fact. :lol:
a couple years ago, this one girl won the pageant in Fresno && later thought she was too good
for her bf. just because she won...so then, her bf & her broke up because she started to ignore him. lols.

TRUTH, WHAT A CLEVER SAMPLES.
THIS IS WHY OUR HOMNG SOCIETY IS LOW.
NOT MUCH LOVE AND COMMUNICATION.

WELL LIKE ALL I WAS SAYING BEFORE, IF THIS IS REALLY GOSSIP...GOSSIP...!!!!!!
WHATEVER I HAVE SAID IT COULD TURN OUT TO BE GOSSIP ANYTIME...LOL
HAAAHHHHH!!!! AM I RIGHT???

OH WELL BACK TO YOUR THINGY...
YOU WOULD'VE DO THE SAME TOO, IF YOU GET FAMOUS.
WELL DEPEND ON YOUR SITUATION ONLY..
YOU KNOW, SOMETIMES IT'S NOT FUN TO BE FAMOUS, YOU HAVE TO HIDE ALL TIME AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW UP AT THE FESTIVAL AND MAKE FAKENESS SMILES ON EACH FACES. WHOO!
YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING???? I COULD GET RID OF ALL THE FANS AND PUBLIC AND LET SEE WHAT THOSE FAMOUS GONNA DO HUH...HAHAH
MAYBE THEY'RE FAMOUS JUSTS FOR THEMSELVES NOW..HAHAH...J/K

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
TRUTH, WHAT A CLEVER SAMPLES.
THIS IS WHY OUR HOMNG SOCIETY IS LOW.
NOT MUCH LOVE AND COMMUNICATION.

WELL LIKE ALL I WAS SAYING BEFORE, IF THIS IS REALLY GOSSIP...GOSSIP...!!!!!!
WHATEVER I HAVE SAID IT COULD TURN OUT TO BE GOSSIP ANYTIME...LOL
HAAAHHHHH!!!! AM I RIGHT???

OH WELL BACK TO YOUR THINGY...
YOU WOULD'VE DO THE SAME TOO, IF YOU GET FAMOUS.
WELL DEPEND ON YOUR SITUATION ONLY..
YOU KNOW, SOMETIMES IT'S NOT FUN TO BE FAMOUS, YOU HAVE TO HIDE ALL TIME AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW UP AT THE FESTIVAL AND MAKE FAKENESS SMILES ON EACH FACES. WHOO!
YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING???? I COULD GET RID OF ALL THE FANS AND PUBLIC AND LET SEE WHAT THOSE FAMOUS GONNA DO HUH...HAHAH
MAYBE THEY'RE FAMOUS JUSTS FOR THEMSELVES NOW..HAHAH...J/K
yup! im just saying what's true. lols..

btw, people who comes in here.. this is all gossip. if you dont like it, DONT COME IN HERE. LOLS.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Please don't post offensive comments in this thread. If you have the ache to insult someone please take it elsewhere. This thread was started unintended to hate on anyone it's simply a poll of opinions NO WHERE do I see hate comments or suggestions. If you continue to post insult towards sarNies I will be forced to report you

Thank You,
Tinah

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
OMG.
EVERYONE.. THIS IS JUST GOSSIP
STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER.
LOL.
YES. I AM THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS TOPIC
BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO BE POSTING ALL THESE CONTROVERSIAL STUFF TO EACH OTHER

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.
EVERYONE.. THIS IS JUST GOSSIP
STOP INSULTING EACH OTHER.
LOL.
YES. I AM THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS TOPIC
BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO BE POSTING ALL THESE CONTROVERSIAL STUFF TO EACH OTHER

lol....I just had to reply to this nkaujhmooblauj...no matter how the gossip starst , people will be people because we're all just human and proned to making errors.

I am not going to defend anyone or try to offend anyone. I am just stating how I feel personally. I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dao Vue and Ms. PZK. When you're in this business..you make the rounds and will eventually meet up with one another sooner or later...lol... I find that Ms. PZK is a very nice young lady. I've also met my share of the other so called famous people that I wouldn't care to elaborate on because they're so full of themselves...lol...However, PZK is not only very beautiful, poised and confident, she's also a very friendly person. She's got great potential and I hope to see her do other things than model. Anyhow...thats just my two cents.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
HMMMM... I THiNK PAJ ZAUB WAS PR0BABLY DRUNK.....??
L0L.. I MEAN... SHE'S STiLL DATiNG DA0. WHY W0ULD SHE RUN 0FF WiTH AN0THER GUY?
OR MAYBE LIKE PE0PLE SAY, EMMERS DATE A L0T OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TiME.
HAHHAHA

MY BAD IF UR A PAJ ZAUB FAN...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
HMMMM... I THiNK PAJ ZAUB WAS PR0BABLY DRUNK.....??
L0L.. I MEAN... SHE'S STiLL DATiNG DA0. WHY W0ULD SHE RUN 0FF WiTH AN0THER GUY?
OR MAYBE LIKE PE0PLE SAY, EMMERS DATE A L0T OF PEOPLE AT THE SAME TiME.
HAHHAHA
MY BAD IF UR A PAJ ZAUB FAN...

lols.. yes, but who knows. hehe

anyways! i dont think anyone in here hates pzk..

this is just gossip... :lol: i just hope no one in here takes these gossip && actually hate her for no reason. has anybody? hehe. i think not. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno how everyone is taking tis story...and wat the importance of posting tis up...and since i've lost most respect for tis girl..who i use to kinda defend here on SW....so i'll just say it... it's TRUE....don't ask me who, why, how i know...all i can say is it's true..and...hmmm...believe it if u want and if u dun...then oh well...if any of her fans or herself get angry...well it's the truth and noting gonna change it...

if Dao went i'm not sure...i didn't here tat part...all i know is her mom went for sure for sure....and if she was willing i dun know...but seems like it..because yes tat chicken thing u can't just do it w/ the bride wiggling around (or can you? hmmm) but in Hmong culture..haven't seen tose...and come on if she wasn't willing...we're in the US...the police???

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I dunno how everyone is taking tis story...and wat the importance of posting tis up...and since i've lost most respect for tis girl..who i use to kinda defend here on SW....so i'll just say it... it's TRUE....don't ask me who, why, how i know...all i can say is it's true..and...hmmm...believe it if u want and if u dun...then oh well...if any of her fans or herself get angry...well it's the truth and noting gonna change it...

if Dao went i'm not sure...i didn't here tat part...all i know is her mom went for sure for sure....and if she was willing i dun know...but seems like it..because yes tat chicken thing u can't just do it w/ the bride wiggling around (or can you? hmmm) but in Hmong culture..haven't seen tose...and come on if she wasn't willing...we're in the US...the police???

i think it's true
that lady that told the OG ladies at the jingle bell
said that it was her son that helped the guy "kidnap" PZK
damn... PZK must had been shocked to see my comment in her inbox.
lol.

and i apologize if i make a mistake here..
but are you one of the people in here who said PZK was your cousin?
some people in here claimed her as a cousin...
not sure if it was you or not...

ahah.. the importance of this?
it's not.. it's just gossip and rumors
and for us people in here to talk about
lol.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol....I just had to reply to this nkaujhmooblauj...no matter how the gossip starst , people will be people because we're all just human and proned to making errors.

I am not going to defend anyone or try to offend anyone. I am just stating how I feel personally. I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Dao Vue and Ms. PZK. When you're in this business..you make the rounds and will eventually meet up with one another sooner or later...lol... I find that Ms. PZK is a very nice young lady. I've also met my share of the other so called famous people that I wouldn't care to elaborate on because they're so full of themselves...lol...However, PZK is not only very beautiful, poised and confident, she's also a very friendly person. She's got great potential and I hope to see her do other things than model. Anyhow...thats just my two cents.

of course..
no human being is perfect
nobody ever said anyone was...
we all make errors in our daily lives...
i'm pretty sure you've met a lot of nice and friendly people
but you will never get to see the true person deep down inside of him/her
you only see their outside appearance and how they present themselves to you
you don't know how they are when they are out of your sight...
why do you think people always get stabbed in the back by their best friends?
this is an evil world.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, i think it would have been more effective if you left her a comment. hahahahahahahahaha if i had her as a friend, i'll comment her not message her. :D har har har har now she will definately be shocked. did she replied back?

Kayleen

sarNie Egg
So what is so special about these two people? She left her BF and took off with another man..seem like a typical story to me.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
So what is so special about these two people? She left her BF and took off with another man..seem like a typical story to me.
special? nothing. lols.. :lol:

typical story? yes! but we're talking about PZK... lols.

Yes, pzk is human & is like anyone out there..

but hey, she wants to be popular. this is what you get, people gossip about you. hehe..

&& its nothing bad. its just gossip & rumors. true or not, depends on the person how they take it. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
nkaujhmooblauj, i think it would have been more effective if you left her a comment. hahahahahahahahaha if i had her as a friend, i'll comment her not message her. :D har har har har now she will definately be shocked. did she replied back?
lol.
that's what i did.
i didn't message her.
i comment her..
but she has to approve comments before they are posted on her page
so..
that means that she DID see my comment.. that's why she didn't approve it
she must have been shocked.... omg. how did it leak out??
ehhehe
and no. she never replied back.
i'm ASSUMING that it's probably true and she doesn't want to admit to it..
because there it goes
her reputation and popularity....
a big no-no for her...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol.
that's what i did.
i didn't message her.
i comment her..
but she has to approve comments before they are posted on her page
so..
that means that she DID see my comment.. that's why she didn't approve it
she must have been shocked.... omg. how did it leak out??
ehhehe
and no. she never replied back.
i'm ASSUMING that it's probably true and she doesn't want to admit to it..
because there it goes
her reputation and popularity....
a big no-no for her...

Wow-damn this is not good topic and fun at all. If this is supposely gossip only and why the hell you share it for? oh well dont worry us people including everybody in the world alwase make mistakes and sooner will regret it...i think you should go and appologize her-- OUR MISS HMONG PAJ ZAUB KHAB.
I hate gossip...sometimes people act so real to it, it could turn out so real.
The sooner you get rid of these comments, the better how it goes.

I am very sorry for what i have said in here, i know some of you might thought i am full of myself and not taking responsibility for my own action. ALl i was saying is just what i see...SO NO MORE RUMORS OR GOSSIPS...lol....to keep us sarn members safe and better.