LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this is my first time hearing about this...and wat does the initial stands for anyways

PZK= paj zaub khab
lol.
we don't want to have to type in her name all the time

Wow I think is so dumb how people said she was kidnapped. OH please this is the United States which mean the whole hmong kidnapping marriage thing doesn't really work. More like she's willing to go with him but since omfg she's like Miss Hmong and the most prettiest hmong girl alive so if they said that she followed the guy home then ounch her parents and her going to lose all their pride, reputition, and face so nooo she was so pretty and such a good girl that everyone want to married her but since she didn't want to they have to do it the hmong way. BS good girl pretty girl my behind.
And yeah I'm hater. I don't like her cause she get on my nerve I know is a stupid reason to hate someone but is still a reason.

of course her parents would lose face and reputation
hmong people are always worried about reputation
dude. you are not a family of royalty.
lol.
but yeah...
from what i heard from that lady..
her son helped that guy kidnap PZK
so that's how i'm keeping the rumor/gossip
but like you said..
here in the states... it's hard to kidnap
and it's actually illegal.. lol.
but once a girl gets in a guy's car..
that's more like on her own will...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow I think is so dumb how people said she was kidnapped. OH please this is the United States which mean the whole hmong kidnapping marriage thing doesn't really work. More like she's willing to go with him but since omfg she's like Miss Hmong and the most prettiest hmong girl alive so if they said that she followed the guy home then ounch her parents and her going to lose all their pride, reputition, and face so nooo she was so pretty and such a good girl that everyone want to married her but since she didn't want to they have to do it the hmong way. BS good girl pretty girl my behind.
And yeah I'm hater. I don't like her cause she get on my nerve I know is a stupid reason to hate someone but is still a reason.
just because we live in the U.S.. doesnt mean people stop the kidnapping.. :lol:

well, since we dont know if she was willing to marry the guy or not. we are saying, its a kidnap. until someone can confirm it? hehe

its ok let Dao become single again and continue making movies for us to watch! relax people no big deal.
this is not about Dao. lols. we dont care about him. we're talking about pzk.

YOU PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GOSSIPING HUH? DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED YOU BUT HEY LIKE THEY SAID, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. FROM WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF SHIT AND ALL THEY GOT WAS CRAPS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM THEM AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MOST OF YOU ON HERE ARE. FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA GROW UP AND LEARN?
i heard this gossip too... that pzk got kidnap too so yes these are rumors, gossip whatever you call it.

if you dont like it, dont come in here. its that SIMPLE. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
YOU PEOPLE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE GOSSIPING HUH? DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED YOU BUT HEY LIKE THEY SAID, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. FROM WHAT I KNOW IS THAT IF YOUR FAMILY IS FULL OF SHIT AND ALL THEY GOT WAS CRAPS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE NOT TOO FAR FROM THEM AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW MOST OF YOU ON HERE ARE. FEEL SORRY FOR YOU. WHEN ARE YOU PEOPLE GONNA GROW UP AND LEARN?
Thats a little harsh, Please try not to insult members a debate is a debate.. it's unnecessary for you to come out and insult someone like that you are abusing our friendly community with harsh words like that, This is just a little warning because if a mod or admin comes by and see this they might warn you; It's also unnecessary to insult someone's parents on the forum. I understand you want to defend your star, but please don't take it to far.. there is a line between debate and downright offensive.

B)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
fuck fuck fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really even this is gossip or not it looks so real to me now. I've been reading through every single of you people opinions/comments. Some of you pretty much have gone so far with PZK and Dao's. Mostly PZK seems to be the case. I've been thinking about it and it's so weird. For real. As i know, PZK supposely to get second place but the judger they cheated just because her mom and some of the public people are related. And yet some of them just go by the looks and don't even know how to vote. PZK is suck at her speech and for god sake, she repeated herself alittle up on the stage to make her feel better. IT'S BULLSHIT. You know. I don't like this, the problem is that they need a better voter mamn. Well like some of you have said....Maybe PZK and her parents gonna lose all the reputation. So embarrassing. Oh well, Dao's movies are okay but I just don't know why i don't really watch it. Unno, not sure maybe he's just get on my nerve or he's not my type. That's why i don't really get into him. lol. I know he's good looking man but somehow i just don't like him. Anyhow, in the case you all said Dao and PZK's mom went and took her back. That's hummmm....it bit confusion because right now we don't know the real point is why she got kidnapped or did she really willing to go with that man. But wait til we know the real point is then we'll conference about the rest. VERY INTERESTING**I'm waiting to hear the truth.** No, don't tell me that you gonna go and question that two couples in myspace...!! it's so funny...lol....get real! and ask the people around you or people you think they know or whatever or their friends if you know any. The truth alwase come out of a sudden like nowhere...be-omm! Just wait. Oh yeah, it's creepy if a guy like Dao or other says "if i die i will come and get you" whoo...goodluck mamn, like i alwase telling myself don't be too pretty or else someone in the world gonna end up to you in creepy way. You never know! That's why i don't even make myself too pretty,just a natural look and put a little little black eyeliner. You know i dont want to be ugly nor pretty. I want MEDIUM looks! I also alwase have the feeling that not every girls are active and kind. Most of them during this lifetime are so freaken lazy and HYPOCRIPT (watever u spell it) I just hope that our miss hmong california is not like that...but now she is..how retared..Well good thing that' i'm just me, myself alone and not famous or rich...just an regular person which i can do whatever i want even though if i cause a problem i don't feel that embarress like them unless i'm POPULAR...ahhah....oh by the way, when she recently sign in myspace, PZK use to respond back to people and you will see that she put u as a top friend...she has like 45 or 50 something friends only and she chat with me for awhile and then later i quit chatting with her because i just want to. And then couple months past, i went and look at her page again..She has like a thousand friends already...im like WHooo!! Gurl..somehow i write to her but she just never reply back anymore...agh! maybe because she's getting popular..so popular that she can ignore everybody as a nuts...huh..and Dao either, i write to him sometimes but he NEVER write back...omg! like i'm gonna eat him or something...i remembered all i was asking was questions and how are you doing...that's it but i dont know why he alwase ignore me...well good thing that it's not just me the one he ignore...i heard my lilo neise and nephew been saying that he's a hater..he never write back to them either...oh well he's so fake...fake with people out there at the new year and showing his pride, inside his mind is alwase evil and darkness and hooking for pretty ass gurls as hell WTF!!...anyways, i never met him in person so he dont know me so who cares...but if one day i get to be one of those famous, i hope i'm doing well. Don't make mistakes like those famous folks out there.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that's why you don't try to make something big out of yourself
just in case you screw up and the whole world finds out about it...
lol.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
pzk may have a thousand friends on her myspace but she probably

dont even know half of them. lols..

-- anyways, back to this rumor. true or not.. who knows.. hahaha..

** just a thought, i think pzk && dao are meant for each other.. they are freakin "SHOW OFFS"

:lol:

i can do this too. just take picture with hella hmong kids. hehe.. but no. im not like that. :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

** just a thought, i think pzk && dao are meant for each other.. they are freakin "SHOW OFFS"

i can do this too. just take picture with hella hmong kids. hehe.. but no. im not like that. :D

lol.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile

haha yup she don't know half of her friends on myspace and exactly we can take pictures like that too;)

Punk

sarNie Egg
fuck fuck fuck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really even this is gossip or not it looks so real to me now. I've been reading through every single of you people opinions/comments. Some of you pretty much have gone so far with PZK and Dao's. Mostly PZK seems to be the case. I've been thinking about it and it's so weird. For real. As i know, PZK supposely to get second place but the judger they cheated just because her mom and some of the public people are related. And yet some of them just go by the looks and don't even know how to vote. PZK is suck at her speech and for god sake, she repeated herself alittle up on the stage to make her feel better. IT'S BULLSHIT. You know. I don't like this, the problem is that they need a better voter mamn. Well like some of you have said....Maybe PZK and her parents gonna lose all the reputation. So embarrassing. Oh well, Dao's movies are okay but I just don't know why i don't really watch it. Unno, not sure maybe he's just get on my nerve or he's not my type. That's why i don't really get into him. lol. I know he's good looking man but somehow i just don't like him. Anyhow, in the case you all said Dao and PZK's mom went and took her back. That's hummmm....it bit confusion because right now we don't know the real point is why she got kidnapped or did she really willing to go with that man. But wait til we know the real point is then we'll conference about the rest. VERY INTERESTING**I'm waiting to hear the truth.** No, don't tell me that you gonna go and question that two couples in myspace...!! it's so funny...lol....get real! and ask the people around you or people you think they know or whatever or their friends if you know any. The truth alwase come out of a sudden like nowhere...be-omm! Just wait. Oh yeah, it's creepy if a guy like Dao or other says "if i die i will come and get you" whoo...goodluck mamn, like i alwase telling myself don't be too pretty or else someone in the world gonna end up to you in creepy way. You never know! That's why i don't even make myself too pretty,just a natural look and put a little little black eyeliner. You know i dont want to be ugly nor pretty. I want MEDIUM looks! I also alwase have the feeling that not every girls are active and kind. Most of them during this lifetime are so freaken lazy and HYPOCRIPT (watever u spell it) I just hope that our miss hmong california is not like that...but now she is..how retared..Well good thing that' i'm just me, myself alone and not famous or rich...just an regular person which i can do whatever i want even though if i cause a problem i don't feel that embarress like them unless i'm POPULAR...ahhah....oh by the way, when she recently sign in myspace, PZK use to respond back to people and you will see that she put u as a top friend...she has like 45 or 50 something friends only and she chat with me for awhile and then later i quit chatting with her because i just want to. And then couple months past, i went and look at her page again..She has like a thousand friends already...im like WHooo!! Gurl..somehow i write to her but she just never reply back anymore...agh! maybe because she's getting popular..so popular that she can ignore everybody as a nuts...huh..and Dao either, i write to him sometimes but he NEVER write back...omg! like i'm gonna eat him or something...i remembered all i was asking was questions and how are you doing...that's it but i dont know why he alwase ignore me...well good thing that it's not just me the one he ignore...i heard my lilo neise and nephew been saying that he's a hater..he never write back to them either...oh well he's so fake...fake with people out there at the new year and showing his pride, inside his mind is alwase evil and darkness and hooking for pretty ass gurls as hell WTF!!...anyways, i never met him in person so he dont know me so who cares...but if one day i get to be one of those famous, i hope i'm doing well. Don't make mistakes like those famous folks out there.

WOW!WOW! LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT TIFF OFF BECAUSE THE FAMOUS IGNORED HER. TOO BAD SO SAD.

YOU SEEM LIKE YOU ARE MORE OF BITTER, ANGRY, JEALOUS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF. THAT IS USUALLY HOW PEOPLE DEVELOP THEIR SO CALL DISLIKE AND HATRED TOWARDS OTHER GOOD AND FAMOUS PEOPLE. FACE IT! THEY ARE SO POPULAR, SO MANY FANS, SO MANY OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THEIR LIFE THAT SOMETIME THEY JUST HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO YOUR TURN YET AND YOU TURNED AROUND AND BE BITTER ABOUT IT. WELL GIRLFRIEND, GET IT RIGTH! YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF BACK AND FORTH. FIRST YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE POPULAR AND RICH AND ALL THAT BUT AT THE END, YOU SAID IF ONE DAY YOU GET TO BE ONE OF THE FAMOUS....WOW! WHAT KIND OF THINKING IS THAT? YOU'RE SIMPLY SAYING THAT YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THEM BUT YOU COULDN'T SO YOU ARE HATING ON THEM. HOW RETARDED IS THAT? I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU KIDS ON HERE. SEEMS LIKE YOUR UPBRINGING IS ALL MESSED UP ALONG THE WAY THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS BITTER AND HATING ON OTHERS THAT YOU COULD NOT FIND ANYWHERE IN YOUR HEART TO HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO EVER SAID ABOUT ANYONE. HOW SAD IS THAT? GOD DAM YOU HMONG KIDS! I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm so how many people reading this actually care about what happened to pzk?
or are all of you in here to read comments like me lmao.
idk really what happens to her and him..i just love reading gossip..hmong gossip..american gossip..thai gossip..anything gossip...
gossip is a form of entertainment for me....
**just a thought..but yall know how stars give out statments....why doesnt she do that to clear up w/e happened? Yeah yeah yeah it's none of our business and all but thats how gossip starts...from not having the truth/the whole truth....so i've read that she has an official myspace..thats a good way to start an official statement...
hmmm not hating on her but w/e happened shouldnt she really clear it up cause i'm sure theres plenty of young hmong girls who look up to her and if they hear gossip like this what are they going to think?**please dont hate on me** hahaha
Tina girl where have you been? Karaoke????

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't really know whats going on actually; nor do I care really I'm just here reading the comments or I just happened to pass by and I noticed some harsh remarks being made so I highly encourage those who are directly insulting others to stop because it's totally uncalled for to speak to others in that tone even if it's just a forum.

Moh girl... I been busy setting up some sights got a bit sick and been trying to write my fanfic -.- the ngao asoke based one lols and i heard you girls did karaoke without me boooo!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Sounds to me like this is the hmong Angelina and Brad Pitt.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hmmm so how many people reading this actually care about what happened to pzk?
or are all of you in here to read comments like me lmao.
idk really what happens to her and him..i just love reading gossip..hmong gossip..american gossip..thai gossip..anything gossip...
gossip is a form of entertainment for me....
**just a thought..but yall know how stars give out statments....why doesnt she do that to clear up w/e happened? Yeah yeah yeah it's none of our business and all but thats how gossip starts...from not having the truth/the whole truth....so i've read that she has an official myspace..thats a good way to start an official statement...
hmmm not hating on her but w/e happened shouldnt she really clear it up cause i'm sure theres plenty of young hmong girls who look up to her and if they hear gossip like this what are they going to think?**please dont hate on me** hahaha
Tina girl where have you been? Karaoke????
im in here to share rumors about pzk or anyone that i know && hear. :lol:

if anyone in here doesnt like it or appreciate it then get out! thank you very much.

btw i think pzk is too popular to come out to confirm rather this is true or not.. or shall i say she's too embarrassed to confirm it..cause its true? lols. who knows.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
U KIDDIN' ME...GIRLS LIKE HER WHO CLAIMED TO BE A ROLE MODEL AND MAKING DIFFERENCES IN THE WORLD - FLEW ACROSS THE GLOBE TO SHOOT FEW PICTURES AS EVIDENCE YET HER MAIN PURPOSE THERE WAS TO ACT IN A MOVIE! ALSO, A REAL ROLE MODEL DON'T NEED TO ADVERTISED HERSELF BY SHOOTING PHOTOS LEFT AND RIGHT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE - BUT GO OUT THERE AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY FINDING STRATEGIES ON HOW TO IMPROVE HMONG AS A WHOLE, NOT JUST HERSELF!

HONESTLY, I RESPECT HER AS AN INDIVIDUAL BUT DON'T THINK SHE'S MAKING ANY DIFFERENCES IN OUR HMONG COMMUNITY AT ALL. HER OTHER PURPOSE OF JUST GOING TO THAILAND IS SO DUMB PEOPLE WILL THINK SHE IS SO INTO THE HMONG - IT'S CALL SELF-ADVERTISING AND PROMOTING!!!! IT'S A WAY OF DOING BUSINESS IN TODAY'S WORLD! BEAUTY SPRINGS FROM THE HEART - NO NEED TO TRY THAT HARD!!!

PEOPLE LIKE HER, MAI XIONG, AND MANY OTHERS WILL NOT BE COMING TO SW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND WE ALL HAVE THE ANSWER TO THAT ALREADY...NO NEED TO ASK THEM - THE MORE GOSSIPS, THE MORE THEY FEEL POPULAR 'CAUSE FINALLY PEOPLE ARE KEEPING AN UPDATE ON THEIR PERSONAL LIVES - MAKES THEM FEEL LIFE ANGELINA JOLIE, JENNIFER ANNISTON, BRITTANY SPEARS, ETC.... :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
U KIDDIN' ME...GIRLS LIKE HER WHO CLAIMED TO BE A ROLE MODEL AND MAKING DIFFERENCES IN THE WORLD - FLEW ACROSS THE GLOBE TO SHOOT FEW PICTURES AS EVIDENCE YET HER MAIN PURPOSE THERE WAS TO ACT IN A MOVIE! ALSO, A REAL ROLE MODEL DON'T NEED TO ADVERTISED HERSELF BY SHOOTING PHOTOS LEFT AND RIGHT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE - BUT GO OUT THERE AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE BY FINDING STRATEGIES ON HOW TO IMPROVE HMONG AS A WHOLE, NOT JUST HERSELF!

HONESTLY, I RESPECT HER AS AN INDIVIDUAL BUT DON'T THINK SHE'S MAKING ANY DIFFERENCES IN OUR HMONG COMMUNITY AT ALL. HER OTHER PURPOSE OF JUST GOING TO THAILAND IS SO DUMB PEOPLE WILL THINK SHE IS SO INTO THE HMONG - IT'S CALL SELF-ADVERTISING AND PROMOTING!!!! IT'S A WAY OF DOING BUSINESS IN TODAY'S WORLD! BEAUTY SPRINGS FROM THE HEART - NO NEED TO TRY THAT HARD!!!

PEOPLE LIKE HER, MAI XIONG, AND MANY OTHERS WILL NOT BE COMING TO SW TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND WE ALL HAVE THE ANSWER TO THAT ALREADY...NO NEED TO ASK THEM - THE MORE GOSSIPS, THE MORE THEY FEEL POPULAR 'CAUSE FINALLY PEOPLE ARE KEEPING AN UPDATE ON THEIR PERSONAL LIVES - MAKES THEM FEEL LIFE ANGELINA JOLIE, JENNIFER ANNISTON, BRITTANY SPEARS, ETC.... :D
true ture....me agree with u......hehe!...

Mov4u

sarNie Egg
HER MOM AND DAO VUE WENT TO THE GUY'S HOUSE AND TOOK HER BACK HOME

HERE'S THE GOSSIP:

I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT..
BUT APPARENTLY... SHE WENT TO KICK IT WITH SOME GUYS SOMEWHERE
AND THEN SHE GOT "KIDNAPPED" TO THE GUY'S HOUSE
THEY DID THE WHOLE CHICKEN THING AT THE DOOR
BUT HER MOM AND DAO VUE (HER BF.. YES. THEY ARE DATING)
THEY WENT AND GOT HER BACK HOME...
HMM.. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

THIS IS ONLY GOSSIP!!!
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY PERSONAL ATTACKS AND PROFANITY.
YES. I DO GOSSIP ABOUT HER A LOT..
BUT THAT'S HOW MOST OF US ARE..
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

You guys ever play the game "BULLSHIT" well I said this is "BULLSHIT!" hahaha