LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, I didn't hear this before. When was this? last year?
I guess-guessed our little miss Hmong int'l is not so innocent as she portrays.

if she is already marry to Dao-the pageant is cricket. Since, you can't be marry to compete.
Even if she is engaged I would think its the same thing.

PZK lives in Sanger, CA she once live in Tulare but then when her parents had this funk with this dude
in this hmong business a restaurant things didn't work out-the partnership broke off
so her parents decided to move to Sanger and she now currently going to school at Fresno State.
She works at Zipangu Japanese Restaurant Fresno,CA. Her BF Dao works at Edo-ya a japanese restaurant too. Both are just waiters and waitresses.

if you want to see that girl-her work is at N.West and Shaw the corner there. How do I know this, I have people that work there with her...hehehe (connections)
her co-workers say she's very lazy at work. Her parents both work with her. And yes, they do say she eats sushi
at work all day. (assuming its how she gain so much weight in a year?)

there's nothing special about the girl. The girl wants fame and attention, my guess is-that's what we are doing. giving her what she is asking.

hey being a waitress isn' tall tat bad...dun look down on other ppl's job...
gosh we're just looking for money.. :lol: ...i once worked as a waitress

*__*

sarNie Egg
No one is looking down on any one job.
the only time we look down is when a person make
themself ought to be almighty rich/goodie two-shoe with a
bomb job. Only to find out like "dang, that's your job!"
hahahah-so much for thinking so highly of yourself .
you get what I'm saying.

red_handed

sarNie Egg
IT'S HILARIOUS.
THEY ARE BOTH PLAYING AS RICH KIDS
DAO VUE WEARS THE SAME WHITE SUIT
AND SHE PROBABLY ONLY MAKES ENOUGH TO BUY ONE BLUE EYESHADOW FROM MAC

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg
Yeah that guy is weird.

Back to this...

I think Dao didn't violated the marriage cause he went with the mom. The mom has the right to take her duaghter back if the duaghter willing to go back with the mom. But if Dao went after her alone at the man house than that is a Hmong marriage violation and he will be charge.

Hmong culture is kind of weird.

Anyone know more about the hmong marriage???
I don't know much about hmong marriage things, but long time ago my brother had a case like that and they blame the
BF for being part of it............my brother didn't marry her cause he says the girl is inlove with 2 guys thats my brother and the other bf............plus he came with the mom to try to take her back home........even if he did marry her theres a chance it might not work out............so he told her his not stoping her if she goes..........will she left and marry the other bf but things didn't work out 6 months later they got a divorce........

milacute04

sarNie Egg
gosh i read most of these post and no one confirm it weather if it was true or not... i guess it is true then... lol... everyone's saying that it's true but there hasn't been anyone who said that it wasn't... aw-well... least it gives everyone something to talk about rite?

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
omg; if this was true, Dao Vue and PZK's
mom are violating hmong regulations...
..I know this is the US, but
that's tradition.. and she should've
never went out kicking.. ahahhah
WTF!