* Nagashima Mitsuki as Kishimoto Shogo
* Shibuya Takeru as Higuchi Naoya
* Kitami Toshiyuki (北見�之) as Endo Kenichiro
* Tanaka Tetsushi as Hayashida Kazumi
* Asaka Mayumi as Kishimoto Yoko
* Hirata Mitsuru as Kishimoto Shuji

Credits goes to wiki

_______​

Anyone watching this drama? It's pretty good.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
wow, the theme song to this drama by utada hikaru is so awesome! i haven't seen the drama yet, i might give it a try. thank you for sharing.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Last Friends tackles issues that afflict the current generation. Michiru's mother has brought a man back to their home and she is bullied at her workplace where she works as a beauty parlour assistant. She starts cohabiting with her boyfriend, a good young man who works at the Child Welfare Division and the only person who can give her emotional support, but ends up the victim of domestic violence and becomes fearful of love. The boyishly charming Ruka was a classmate of Michiru's in junior high school. She has performed brilliantly as a motocross racer and aims to win the national championship, but as the story progresses, a deep worry that she can neither confide in her parents or close friends grows evident. Takeru is a hair and makeup artist acquainted with Ruka. He is a good confidant to females due to his kindness and perceptiveness, and finds himself attracted to Ruka but has a phobia of sex as a result of a past trauma. The three of them become house mates and through their associations with others, gain the capacity to be positive about life.

THIS IS FREEEAKKINNNNN GOOODDD I'm so addicted to it, Ueno Juri is awesome even though I like Masami I think Ueno Juri steals the spotlight. Can't stop watching it gets more intersting episode after episode, hate that Ryo is the abusive bf grr

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing. I have to finish watching this drama =D I am loving the first episode.

chenling

sarNie Adult
I've watched up to number 8 with subs and its sooo good. The acting is brilliant and the story is extremely compelling. Pacts a hell of a punch!

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
I am on episode 5 now! =D This drama is getting better. I cannot believe Nishikido Ryo's character in this drama.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
anybody done with this drama yet...if u are can u tell me if the ending and the whole drama was good or not

MizViz

sarNie Adult
does her friend like her...cause i just finished ep. 1...and i cant believe it that her friend just kissed her...this drama is weird now...but at the same time it is also really good

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've been keeping up w/ this drama lately. the seriousness of the subjects that the drama touches on is what got me interested, and i'll have to say, i'm impressed by the acting...

meiko

sarNie Egg
this drama was good! the ending was okay.
the sad part was when he killed himself. T__T
it's so thrilling that it makes you want to watch what happens next..ahaha at least for me it did.