Laos Sarn Members Photo!

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am surprise there's quite a few guys in this forum since it's mainly for lakorn fans.

my boyfriend and most of his friends don't get into lakorn, so I guess that's why I am surprise. :)

L

lalalek

missjoy said:
i am surprise there's quite a few guys in this forum since it's mainly for lakorn fans.

my boyfriend and most of his friends don't get into lakorn, so I guess that's why I am surprise. :)
[post="89187"][/post]​
I know what you mean...lol :lmao:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ohh, just now saw this thread. hehehe

OK, ready for conceitedville??!! LMAO

this is thookatha noy...

umm...did i show enough of myself? SAO LAO ALL THE WAY, BABA-BABEYYYY!

ahahaha!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
noungning said:
awww thookie u sexi mama!!! i'm meltin from the hottness :D
[post="97260"][/post]​
hahaha damn, you saw me! i snuck into this section, hoping no one would see. lmao

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! hehehe SAO LAO YOO NEE!

...and YEAH, like reagan said, post yo damn pic girl!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Reagan said:
ning can we get a look at your ghetto photos?
[post="97294"][/post]​
LOL...I've only been telling her that, BUT does she listen? NOOOOOO!!!! :angry:

Damn Thooky! LOLLOL... you make the poundings of my heart skip a few times... :lol:

I can definitely see the Vietnamese side of you in the adorable baby pic! Errrr such a Sao Lao Bombshell :wub:

Sooeyyyy, Sooeyyyy took took yang! :p

Reagan

sarNie Adult
ning showed me her pictures before, but my monitor somehow broke and my PC burnt down so I had to fix it haha, Ning I know you have photos post them up, what an honour to have your photo requested by 3 sarn members =)

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
here's me:

it's a little fuzzy. Hey do you guys know what part of Laos you're from or your parents are from?! Mines are both from the south, Savannakhet

destiny411

Idyllic
Pics of m3 and my friends [We're all pure lao] :D

Click H3r3 B)

Yeah....I'm pretty surprise there's alot of guys in this forum...lol

Reagan

sarNie Adult
tye you have big eyes mad stuff,
MaNang you look very laos hehe thats so awesome!
destiny411, dek noi hehe

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wowww, all my lao peeps are representin' with their hotness! niiiiice!!!hehehe love you guys ee lee der!!?

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
lol, you know I acutally get Lao the least, most people mistake me for Filipino! Does anybody else get that too?
I wanna see ning's picture too!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha you know, this is sad to state, but the reason why "laotian/laos" is the least inquired race is because most people don't know about us...or they simply assume that laos is a scarce group, unlikely to represent a good sum of the population...which is true and untrue, in a sense. i mean, there ARE A LOT of us "out there", but comparatively, to places like china or japan, which also happens to be more technological advanced (meaning more recognition), we are but a miniscule representation.

sucks!