Laos Sarn Members Photo!

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
It's at the Daytona Beach car show right at the boardwalk area. I wish that was my car but I drive a MR2 Spyder.
Ohhh looks like fun :)

Isnt that a yearly thing that always gets held there?

LOL...lots of import models to :drool:

hahahah u dork i live in the east coast! i was at work already and it was 8.49 i think...?

yeah i lose my voice here and there but i'm getting better. :)
Ajajajaja! LOL...It slipped my mind :tease:

Hahaha I bet you were blowing your stinky breath at people everytime you try to talk because it's all air :lol: :p

My sister called me and I can barely understand her....it was like those horror moments :ph34r:

Hers was gone gone and it was all airy too LOL

you guys are sooo hot! cute pixies
YAY!!!

Thank goodness, I was quick :yahoo:

I caught a glimpse of your cuteness before you took your pic down ^_^

noungning

Heartless
Ohhh looks like fun :)

Isnt that a yearly thing that always gets held there?

LOL...lots of import models to :drool:
Ajajajaja! LOL...It slipped my mind :tease:

Hahaha I bet you were blowing your stinky breath at people everytime you try to talk because it's all air :lol: :p

My sister called me and I can barely understand her....it was like those horror moments :ph34r:
ahahahah! yeah i try to freshen up with gum but for some reason it's always gone when i try to get one! my lil sister steals em! -_-

hahaha but from singing this weekend, i doubt i'll heal as fast i thought lol! gosh... but here i'll :kiss: with my stinky breath lol

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
ahahahah! yeah i try to freshen up with gum but for some reason it's always gone when i try to get one! my lil sister steals em! -_-

hahaha but from singing this weekend, i doubt i'll heal as fast i thought lol! gosh... but here i'll :kiss: with my stinky breath lol
Buahahaha! Wait! Wait!!

I need to put on my mask :lol:

Karaoke does that to mine too, but so addiciting :p

Yup Yup. There's also the bikini contest. :yahoo:
LOL...ohh that's why you stick around :loool:

noungning

Heartless
i think we need u in the pix too, not just taking the pix lao ppl and of laos lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
but...if i'm in the picture, who will take the picture? there will always be someone missing :( , i made a sacrifice :D

noungning

Heartless
lol well u can post those that will be missing on another pix and u in that pix with the kid taking it... durr.. do i make sense? :unsure: ahhh i need to sleep

dfemc

sarNie Adult
lol well u can post those that will be missing on another pix and u in that pix with the kid taking it... durr.. do i make sense? :unsure: ahhh i need to sleep
it's okay ning, too much redundancy...just do the gallery. i'm not even quite sure if my other pics suits the theme of this thread other than the pictures of my adventures in Laos. :D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
anyways guys...... we needa keep this thread alive as possible.... i hope we all can rejoin and keep posting again k...... update please cause i'm excited to see how much we've all grown and maybe changed to.....

this pic's was take'n 9/7/07 @ my towns Festival..... lol my hairs Black now....

ling

sarNie Hatchling
OK so I'm gonna put myself out there. It took a while for me to decide to do this but here goes. It look as though everyone or at least the majority of you are younger then I am! ;)

Taken on 9/1/07

noungning

Heartless
haha very pretty!

looks like ur singing to me!!

good that u're sharing... haha there are older folks here, they just hide haha... i think the oldest i've spoken to on this forum has gotta be mid 40s.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Ok I have been circling around this topic section for awhile, deciding whether I should post or what - and THEN, I decided to really post but ALAS!!! - - - I hadn't taken any great pictures so I chose the next best picture of me. It's a silly one, like all the rest of my pictures *big smile*

I also have a myspace if you want to see.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=205733431

Kina

Dubsteppin'

I'm the Asian rocker chick that you would probably not want to talk to, thinking I may be weird, but I don't care for people who want to judge me wrong at first glance. But that's sort of a compliment for me, saying I look scary because I like the dark eye shadow makeup, makes me look evil.

I'm not implying that I want to look evil, to scare people away. It's sort of an art for me, so to say. I'm into the rock/gothic style (not too much gothic. I don't raise my hair up into spikes or anything).

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Nothing wrong with that. People will always have their opinion.

I'll post another one up where I don't look so "scary".