Laos people in the U.S. looking like Thai Lakorn Stars

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
its funny because my dad always say thai and lao are all the same lol only the "daras" look whiter but if you go to thailand or laos, any typical laos would understand thai and thai vice-versa. both cultures farm, agriculture and Buddhism is a big part of their culture. northern thai dialect is lao "issan". papaya salad with sticky rice is a big thing in both culture possibly in other asian cultures as well.

maybe some thai esp. the bangkok thai think they're better because they are less impoverished compared to laos. bangkok thai has better infrastructure and maybe just a slightly better economy than laos but dont quote me on that.

catpower

sarNie Egg
There will always be people who'll look down on other people for some reason. Economics, culture or because they think they're morally superior because they 'don't look down on others' :wink: :wink: . None of it really matters and eventually it's a waste of time and energy. Just live your life and don't take it personally.Let's be fair and not give the impression that all Thai people behave this way or all >insert nationality<behave a certain way.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
its funny because my dad always say thai and lao are all the same lol only the "daras" look whiter but if you go to thailand or laos, any typical laos would understand thai and thai vice-versa. both cultures farm, agriculture and Buddhism is a big part of their culture. northern thai dialect is lao "issan". papaya salad with sticky rice is a big thing in both culture possibly in other asian cultures as well.

maybe some thai esp. the bangkok thai think they're better because they are less impoverished compared to laos. bangkok thai has better infrastructure and maybe just a slightly better economy than laos but dont quote me on that.

The "Daras" looks whiter because there are a lot of half's, quarter's, etc. Most of them are not full Thai, and most of them are "Isaan" people, which are Thai-Lao, those people are naturally pale skin. People who are Full Thai, which are the ones who are from the Southern Thailand, they are dark-skinned, not tanned but dark. The ones that are from Northern Thailand, like the ones from Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, etc., actually belongs to Laos before, these people are naturally pale-skinned.

A lot of the "Daras" in Thailand are not full Thai, that's why a lot of them looks whiter.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
mmgjp314 said:

The "Daras" looks whiter because there are a lot of half's, quarter's, etc. Most of them are not full Thai, and most of them are "Isaan" people, which are Thai-Lao, those people are naturally pale skin. People who are Full Thai, which are the ones who are from the Southern Thailand, they are dark-skinned, not tanned but dark. The ones that are from Northern Thailand, like the ones from Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, etc., actually belongs to Laos before, these people are naturally pale-skinned.

A lot of the "Daras" in Thailand are not full Thai, that's why a lot of them looks whiter.

I know bleaching cream are a very popular in that part of the world.